Saturday, May 4, 2024

Benson Boone [2] - Week of May 4, 2024




 



Goodbye To

(10)Megan Thee Stallion/Renee Rapp-Not My Fault(18w)PK:6

 (17)Justin Timberlake-Selfish(13w)PK:8

(21)Usher-Kissing Strangers(8w)PK:21



Last weeks #1-Benson Boone-Beautiful Things



30.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(29)

29.Twenty One Pilots-Backslide[Debut]

28.Doja Cat-OKLOSER[Debut]

27.The Beaches-Blame Brett(30)

26.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart[Debut]

25.Victoria Monet-On My Mama(24)

24.Glass Animals-Creatures In Heaven(28)

23.Muni Long-Made For Me(27)

22.Teddy Swims-The Door(25)

21.Beyonce-TEXAS HOLD ‘EM(16)

20.Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human(23)

19.Meghan Trainor/T Pain-Been Like This(14)

18.Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(20)

17.Dua Lipa-Illusion(19)

16.girl in red-Too Much(18)

Extra:Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend

15.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(22)

14.Noah Kahan-Stick Season(13)

13.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(26)

12.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(11)

11.SZA-Saturn(12)

10.Djo-End Of Beginning(15)

9.Dasha-Austin(8)

8.Henry Moodie-pick up the phone(7)

7.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(5)

6.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather(6)

5.Knox-Not The 1975(3)

4.Dua Lipa-Training Season(2)

3.Hozier-Too Sweet(9)

2.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(4)

1.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(1)(2 weeks at 1)



Top 5 From This Time Last Year

5.Tiesto/Tate McRae-10:35(1)(4/4 weeks at #1)

4.Fall Out Boy-Love From The Other Side(8)(0/3 weeks at #1)

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Nonsense(4)

2.Latto/Lu Kala-Lottery(3)(0/1 weeks at #1)

1.Niall Horan-Heaven(2)(1/1 weeks at #1)



Debuts

Backslide and OKLOSER-Kinda Slaps

I Can’t Do It With A Broken Heart-Not good as fortnight but still good


Biggest Jump:Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight[+13]

Biggest Drop:Tie between-Beyonce-TEXAS HOLD’ EM, and Meghan Trainor/T Pain-Been Like This[-5]


Hitbound

Artemas-I like the way you kiss me[4]

Gracie Abrams-Risk[Debut]

d4vd-Feel It[4]

Dua Lipa-These Walls[Debut]

Knox-Change Your Mind[3]

Kygo/Zak Alex/Nile Rodgers-For Life[2]

OneRepublic-Nobody[4]

 Jessie Murph-Cold[2]

Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[2]

Teddy Swims-Apple Juice[2]

Forrest Frank/Conner Price-UP![Debut]

Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start[5]

Chainsmokers/Fridayy-Friday[Debut]

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait[5]

Lauv-Potential[2]

Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY[Debut]



Exits

Chappell Roan-Good Luck Babe[3]

Mark Ambor-Belong Together[3]

People R Ugly-DUMB[3]

Good Luck Babe and Belong Together are in the abyss


Abyss

Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)

Harry Styles-Daylight

Chappell Roan-Good Luck Babe

Mark Ambor-Belong Together

Jaguar Twin-Bad Feeling(Oompa Lompa)

Olivia Rodrigo-so American

Madison Beer-Make You Mine

Justin Timberlake-No Angles

Benson Boone-Slow It Down

Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande-Rain On Me

Hayes Warner/Billy B/Kevin Rudolph-Just A Girl

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me



I Can Do It With A Broken Blurb

We lost Not My Fault Selfish and Kissing Strangers I didn’t care about These songs


pick up the phone is getting super annoying and it is super duper close to being orange


Obsessed fell again?…


That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment