Goodbye To
(21)Beyonce-TEXAS HOLD 'EM(9w)PK:10
(20)Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human(6w)PK:11
Last weeks number 1:Benson Boone-Beautiful Things
30.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(30)
29.Artemas-I like the way you kiss me[Debut]
28.Twenty One Pilots-Backslide(29)
27.Doja Cat-OKLOSER(28)
26.Glass Animals-Creatures In Heaven(24)
25.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)[Debut]
24.The Beaches-Blame Brett(27)
23.Victoria Monet-On My Mama(25)
22.Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(18)
21.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(26)
20.Muni Long-Made For Me(23)
19.Teddy Swims-The Door(22)
18.Meghan Trainor/T Pain-Been Like This(19)
17.girl in red-Too Much(16)
16.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(12)
Extra:Gracie Abrams-Risk
15.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(13)
14.Noah Kahan-Stick Season(14)
13.SZA-Saturn(11)
12.Djo-End Of Beginning(10)
11.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(15)
10.Knox-Not The 1975(5)
9.Dua Lipa-Illusion(17)
8.Henry Moodie-pick up the phone(7)
7.Dasha-Austin(9)
6.Dua Lipa-Training Season(4)
5.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(1)
4.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather(6)
3.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(7)
2.Ariana Grande-we can't be friends(wait for your love)(2)
1.Hozier-Too Sweet(3)
Debuts
will review next week
Biggest Jump:Dua Lipa-Illusion[+8]
Biggest Drop:Knox-Not The 1975[-5]
Hitbound
Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[3]
Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Had Some Help[Debut]
David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don't Wanna Wait[6]
Alec Benjamin/Khaild-Ways To Go[Debut]
RM-Come back to me[Debut]
d4vd-Feel It[5]
Jax/HARDY-zombieland[Debut]
Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It[Debut]
Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY[2]
Dua Lipa-These Walls[2]
Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-HE KNOWS[Debut]
Knox-Change Your Mind[4]
Chainsmokers-No Shade At Pitti[Debut]
Forrest Frank-Connor Price-UP![2]
Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[Debut]
Jessie Morph-Cold[3]
Exits
Kygo/Zak Abel/Nile Rodgers-For Life[2]
OneRepublic-Nobody[4]
Teddy Swims-Apple Juice[2]
Micheal Marcagi-Scared To Start[5]
Chainsmokers/Fridayy-Friday[1]
Lauv-Potential[2]
Gracie Abrams-Risk[1]
Risk is in the abyss, And For Life deserved better
Abyss
Bille Elisa-you should see me in a crown
Gracie Abrams-Risk
Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe
Mark Ambor-Belong Together
Jaguar Twin-Bad Felling(Oompa Lompa)
Olivia Rodrigo-so american
Madison Beer-Make You Mine
Justin Timberlake-No Angels
Benson Boone-Slow It Down
Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande-Rain On Me
Hayes Warner/Billy B/Kevin Rudolf-Just A Girl
Jelly Roll/Lainey Wlison-Save Me
I like the way you blurb me
We lost TEXAS HOLD 'EM and A Symptom Of Being A Human, They were both good but forgettable songs.
No Eyes Closed Dropped
Nice to see I can do it with a broken heart take a +5 spot jump
Saturn is starting to grow on me a lot
pick up the phone is annoying and now my orange song
Nice to see obsessed in the top 3
That's all for now, see you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment