Saturday, June 15, 2024

Hozier [6] - Week of June 15, 2024


 




Hey guys this was a weird week, A lot of songs jumped up 1 spot, and we have a high re-entry in the top 10


Goodbye To

(14)SZA-Saturn(14w)PK:11

(13)Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(13w)PK:2


Last weeks #1:Hozier-Too Sweet


30.Tommy Richman-Million Dollar Baby(28)

29.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(27)

28.Justin Timberlake-No Angels(26)

27.Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-HE KNOWS(25)

26.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(21)

25.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(24)

24.Muni Long-Made For Me[Re-Entry]

23.Twenty One Plilots-The Craving(29)

22.Enimen-Houdini(30)

21.Gracie Abrams-Risk(22)

20.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(23)

19.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(20)

18.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(19)

17.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(18)

16.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(17)

Extra:Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please

15.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(16)

14.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(15)

13.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(12)

12.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(11)

11.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(10)

10.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(7)

9.Olivia Rodrigo-so american[Re-Entry]

8.Teddy Swims-The Door(8)

7.Dasha-Austin(9)

6.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(5)

5.Djo-End Of Beginning(6)

4.Dua Lipa-Illusion(4)

3.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(3)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(2)

1.Hozier-Too Sweet(1)(6w at #1)


Last Years Top 5

5.Ed Sheeran-Eyes Closed(4)

4.Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(12)(0/1 week at #1)

3.Post Malone-Chemical(5)

2.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(2)(0/3 weeks at #1)

1.Taylor Swift/Ice Spice-Karma(1)(0/4 weeks at #1)


Re-Entries

Made For Me came back it’s the same as last time

so american is back to this has grown on me and see sounds great


Biggest Jump:Eminem-Houdini[+8]

Biggest Drop:Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It[-5]


Hitbound

Sawetiee-NANi[4]

Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[3]

Charli XCX-360[5]

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[Debut]

Dua Lipa-These Walls[7]

Wallows-Calling After Me[4]

Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[8]

RAYE-Gensis pt. ii[2]

Henry Moodie-drunk text[5]

Isabel Larosa-Favorite[Debut]

Gracie Abrams-Close To You[2]

Tyla/Gunna/Skillibeng-Jump[5]

Myles Smith-Stargazing[4]

Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[6]

Halsey-The End[2]

Knox-Change Your Mind[9]


Exits

Meghan Trainor-Whoops[1]

Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please[1]

These songs are in the abyss


Abyss

Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start

Meghan Trainor-Whoops

Harry Styles-Daylight

Mark Ambor-Belong Together

RM-Come back to me

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me

d4vd-Feel It

Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human

Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna-Popular

Katy Perry-Teenage Dream



Blurbs

Our exits were Saturn, and we can’t be friends,These were all good but getting old


Great to see Houdini take a 8 spot jump


Songs from #19 to #11 moved 1 spot


Why is end of beginning in the top 5?


Hey guys before I go I am going on vacation on Friday and come back next Sunday, I got the sxm app on my phone  so I don’t know if it will come Saturday or Next Sunday, That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts