This was the best week in countdown history, Houdini jumped up to #5, And Espresso is at #1
Goodbye To
(24)Muni Long-Made For Me(6w)PK:20
(28)Justin Timberlake-No Angels(4w)PK:25
(20)Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(10w)PK:20
Last weeks #1:Hozier-Too Sweet
30.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please[Debut]
29.Twenty One Pilots-The Craving(23)
28.Charli XCX-360[Debut]
27.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(30)
26.Meghan Trainor-Whoops[Debut]
25.Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-HE KNOWS(27)
24.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(19)
23.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(29)
22.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(17)
21.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(14)
20.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(26)
19.Gracie Abrams-Risk(21)
18.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(18)
17.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(25)😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
16.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(3)
Extra:Isabel LaRosa-favorite
15.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(10)
14.Teddy Swims-The Door(8)
13.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(12)
12.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(16)
11.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(15)
10.Olivia Rodrigo-so american(9)
9.Dasha-Austin(7)
8.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(11)
7.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(6)
6.Djo-End Of Beginning(5)
5.Enimen-Houdini(22)😉😉😉☺️☺️☺️😍😍😊😊😊
4.Hozier-Too Sweet(1)
3.Dua Lipa-Illusion(4)
2.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(13)
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(2)(1 w at #1)
Last weeks top 5
5.Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(4)(0/1 w at #1)
4.Ed Sheeran-Eyes Closed(5)
3.Post Malone-Chemical(3)
2.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(2)(0/3 w at #1)
1.Taylor Swift/Ice Spice-Karma(1)(0/4 w at #1)
Debuts
Sabrina Carpenter brings her second song with please please please not good as espresso but still good
Charli XCX is back with 360 this is great the production is upbeat and she sounds great
Meghan Trainor brings Whoops this is extremely great
Biggest Jump:Eminem-Houdini[+17]
Biggest Drop:Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed[-13]
Hitbound
Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[7]
Taylor Swift/Gracie Abrams-us.[Debut]
BIA/JID-LIGHTS OUT[Debut]
Coldplay-feelslikeimfallinginlove[Debut]
Post Malone/Blake Shelton-Pour Me A Drink[Debut]
Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[9]
Henry Moodie-bad emotions[Debut]
UPSAHL-Summer So Hot[Debut]
Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[4]
Lawrence-Whatcha Want[Debut]
Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[2]
BIBI/Jackson Wang-Feeling Lucky[Debut]
Myles Smith-Stargazing[5]
Wallows-Calling After Me[5]
Isabel LaRosa-favorite[2]
Henry Moodie-drunk text[6]
Exits
Sawetiee-NANi[4]
Dua Lipa-These Walls[7]
RAYE-Genesis pt. ii[2]
Gracie Abrams-Close To You[2]
Tyla/Gunna/Skillibeng-Jump[5]
Halsey-The End[2]
Knox-Change Your Mind[9]
Genesis is in the abyss
Abyss
Pitbull/Ne-Yo/AFROJACK/DJ Buddha-2 The Moon
RAYE-Genesis pt. ii
Micheal Marcagi-Scared To Start
Black Eyed Peas/El Alfa/Becky G-TONIGHT(Bad Boys: Ride Or Die)
Mark Ambor-Belong Together
RM-Come back to me
Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me
Shinedown-A Symptom of Being A Human
Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna-Popular
Katy Perry-Teenage Dream
I sad blurb, you messed up
Our exits were Made For Me, No Angels, and II MOST WANTED, II MOST WANTED was good but a ballad, Made For Me and No Angels were good but forgettable
The Craving and LUNCH are fading on me a little
Great to see I Dint Wanna Wait in the top 20
Oh my god YES!!!!!! Houdini is in Top 5!!!! hopefully this reaches #1 next week
And Great to see I Had Some Help jump 11 spots to #2
And Yes Espresso is number #1
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment