Saturday, October 12, 2024

Chappell Roan [2] - Week of Oct 12, 2024







Here are the songs saying goodbye to the countdown

(#24)Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi(7w)PK:24

(#23)Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(22w)(3w at #1)


Last weeks #1:Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(1w at #1)


30.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[Debut]

29.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine[Re-Entry]

28.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#27)

27.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us(#28)

26.Meghan Trainor-Criminals(#29)

25.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay(#30)

24.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE(#26)

23.KATSEYE-Touch(#25)

22.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(#21)

21.Kesha-Joyride(#22)

20.Khalid-Heatstroke(#16)

19.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay(#20)

18.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#19)

17.Charli XCX-Apple(#17)

16.Halsey-Ego(#13)

Countdown Extra:Lisa-Moonlit Floor

15.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#18)

14.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Eylanna/Tini-We Pray(#14)

13.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#15)

12.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#4)

11.Charli XCX-360(#11)

10.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#12)

9.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#8)(2w at #1)

8.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#9)

7.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#10)

6.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(#6)

5.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#7)

4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#2)(3w at #1)

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#5)

2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#3)

Last Years #1:Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young(2/2w at #1)

1.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#1)(2w at #1)


Debuts

Billie Eilish brings her second song on the countdown with wildflower this is a bit slow but Billie sounds good

Great to see the emptiness machine back


Biggest Jump:Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[+5]

Biggest Drop:Myles Smith-Stargazing[-8]

Favorite Song Last Year:Usher/Summer Walker/21 Savage-Good Good(#30)

Worst Song Last Year:Jelly Roll-Need A Favor(#22)

Recommendation For Hits 1:Imagine Dragons/Baker Boy-Take Me To The Beach


Hitbound

Myles Smith-Wait For You[7]

JENNIE-Mantra[Debut]

Henry Moodie-good old days[3]

Hayes Warner-ZIP[Debut]

Kylie Minouge-Lights Camera Action[3]

Knox-Invisible[5]

Lisa-Moonlit Floor[2]

Ava Max-Spot A Fake[4]

Damiano David/Labrinth-SLIVERLINES[3]

Halsey-I Never Loved You[Debut]

Alex Warren-Burning Down[4]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[3]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[5]

Jelly Roll/Halsey-Take A Bow[Debut]

Jon Bellion-KID AGAIN[3]

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[5]


Debuts

The first two debuts were upbeat and great

Halsey is back with I Never Loved You this is slow but Halsey sounds good

Jelly Roll is back with Halsey with take a bow this and the end are terrible songs, this is super slow and they both sound awful


Exits

Coldplay/Arya Starr-Good Feelings[1]

Nightly-every part[2]

Morgan Wallen/ERNEST-Cowgirls[2]

Natalie Jane-Somebody To Someone(I Just Wanna Fall In Love[4]

Good Feelings and cowgirls were great and deserved better, every part was okay, and good riddance to somebody to someone it was getting annoying


Abyss

Taylor Swift-So High School

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

Chappell Roan-Femininomenon

Chappell Roan-Red Wine Supernova

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Sabrina Carpenter-Sharpest Tool

Sabrina Carpenter-Juno

Eminem-Houdini

Hayes Warner-Predator

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

THE KID LAROI-girls


Blurbs

Exits were a bar song and mamushi, mamushi was great and deserved better, good riddance to a bar song it was getting annoying


Can die with a smile leave please


Austin is super duper annoying and now it is going to be on my worst list of 2024


Carry You Home has faded on me a bit


That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts