Saturday, October 19, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [1] - Week of Oct 19, 2024

 






Here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week

(#8)Marshemello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(21w)PK:7

(#22)Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(7w)PK:17


Last week’s #1:Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(2w at #1)


30.Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife[Debut]

29.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER(#30)

28.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE(#24)

27.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us(#27)

26.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#28)

25.KATSEYE-Touch(#23)

24.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine(#29)

23.Meghan Trainor-Criminals(#26)

22.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[Re-Entry]

21.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay(#19)

20.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#18)

19.Kesha-JOYRIDE(#21)

18.Khalid-Heatstroke(#20)

17.Charli XCX-Apple(#17)

16.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Tini/Eylanna/Little Simz-We Pray(#14)

Countdown Extra:JENNIE-Mantra

15.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay(#25)

14.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#15)

13.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#9)(2w at #1)

12.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#10)

11.Charli XCX-360(#11)

10.Dasha-Austin(#6)

9.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#7)

8.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#12)

7.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#5)

6.Halsey-Ego(#16)

5.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#13)

4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#4)(3w at #1)

3.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#1)(2w at #1)

2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#2)

Last Years #1:Tate McRae-greedy(1/11 w at #1)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#3)(1w at #1)


Debuts

Sympathy is a knife is pretty good and they both sound good

Lonely Road is back I am okay with that


Biggest Jump:Tie Between:Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay, and Halsey-Ego[+10]

Biggest Drop:Tie Between:Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE, Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe, and Dasha-Austin[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:Olivia Rodrigo-get him back!(#28)

Worst Song Last Year:Willow Avalon-Stranger(#30)


Hitbound

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[6]

Rose/Bruno Mars-APT.[Debut]

Ava Max-Spot A Fake[5]

Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[Debut]

Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action[4]

Balu Brigida-So Cold[3]

JENNIE-Mantra[2]

David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[Debut]

Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[Debut]

Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[Debut]

Jelly Roll/Halsey-Take A Bow[2]

Hayes Warner-ZIP[2]

Knox-Invisible[6]

Lawerence-Whatcha Want[Re-Entry][6]

Henry Moodie-good old days[4]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[8]


Debuts

Bruno Mars and Rosa are here with APT this is so much better than die with a smile, And they both sound great

Gracie Abrams Is back with that’s so true this is pretty good

David Guetta is back with forever young this is a banger the drop is amazing and they all sound great

The other two debuts are good but forgettable

Whatcha Want returns, I haven’t reviewed this yet, So much great and they all sound good

Take A Bow grew on me a lot


Exits

LISA-Moonlit Floor[2]

Damiano David/Labrinth-SILVERLINES[3]

Halsey-I Never Loved You[1]

Alex Warren-Burning Down[4]

Jon Bellion-KID AGAIN[3]

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[5]

Moonlit Floor and Burning Down is in the abyss, I Never Loved You and Bad Dreams were super mid, Kid Again was great, and good riddance to SILVERLINES


Abyss

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Chappell Roan-Femininomenon

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

The Neighbourhood-Sweater Weather

Taylor Swift-So High School

Alex Warren-Burning Down

THE KID LAROI-girls

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

Eminem-Houdini



Blurbs

Exits were pretty slowly and miles on it, pretty slowly was good but very slow miles on it was great


Austin now enters the 30 week club, hopefully this leaves next weeK

Good to see the emptiness machine jumping up 5 spots

Stargazing, Close To You, and BIRDS OF A FEATHER are getting annoying and overplayed

That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment