Here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week
(#25)Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine(5w)PK:24
(#14)Dasha-Austin(32w)PK:6
(#30)Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody(2w)PK:30
Last weeks #1:Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(2w at #1)
30.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE[-6]
29.Alex Warren-Burning Down[Debut]
28.JENNIE-Mantra[Debut]
27.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[Debut]
26.David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[+3]
25.KATSEYE-Touch[+1]
24.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[+4]
23.Lisa-Moonlit Floor[==]
22.Lady Gaga-Disease[+5]
21.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT[-1]
20.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[+1]
19.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[-1]
18.Kesha-Joyride[+1]
17.Taylor Swift-So High School[+5]
16.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[+1]
Countdown Extra:Jessie Murph-Sip
15.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz-Elyanna/Tini-We Pray[-3]
14.Meghan Trainor-Criminals[+1]
13.Khalid-Heatstroke[+3]
12.Charli XCX-Apple[+1]
11.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[-1]
10.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart[+1]
9.Alex Warren-Carry You Home[-1]
8.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[-1]
7.Halsey-Ego[+2]
6.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[==]
5.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]
4.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[-1]
3.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO
2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[==](1w at #1)
1.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[==](3w at #1)
Top 5 Last Year
5.Post Malone-Enough Is Enough[-2]
4.Docheii-What It Is[-2]
3.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back[+6](0/4 w at #1)
2.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young[+3](2/2 w at #1)
1.Tate McRae-greedy[==](4/11 w at #1)
Debuts
Alex Warren is here with burning down, a little boring but Alex sounds good
JENNIE is here with Mantra, JENNIE sounds great and upbeat
Gigi Perez is here with sailor song, Gigi Perez sounds decent but this is forgettable
Biggest Jump:Lady Gaga-Disease, and Taylor Swift-So High School[+5]
Biggest Drop:Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE[-6]
Favorite Song Last Year:Olivia Rodrigo-get him back!(#3)
Worst Song Last Year:Willow Avalon-Stranger(#29)
Hitbound
Myles Smith-Wait For You[11]
Griff-Last nights mascara[Debut]
Lawerence-Whatcha Want[9]
Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[4]
Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day[3]
Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[Sunday Best]
JENNIE-Mantra[Sunday Best]
Jessie Murph-Sip[2]
Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy[3]
almost monday-can’t slow down[2]
Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[Debut]
Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[9]
Henry Moodie-good old days[7]
Halsey-Panic Attack[3]
Hayes Warner-ZIP[5]
Balu Brigada-So Cold[7]
Debuts
Griff is here with last nights mascara, this is fine but forgettable
Myles Smith is here With nice to meet you I haven’t listened to this yet
Exits
Weeknd/Anitta-Sao Paulo[1]
This was great and deserved better
Abyss
Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody
Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine
Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife
Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER
Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action
Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club
Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry
Chappell Roan-Femininomenon
Blurbs
Exits were Love Somebody, Austin, and The Emptiness Machine, Good riddance to Austin, It was way too old and has got a spot on my worst list of this year, Love Somebody was good but forgettable, and the emptiness machine was great
Great to see forever young rising to #26
Good to see disease take a +5 spot jump
Yes! Die with a smile is dropping to #4
Can someone else be #1, Besides BIRDS OF A FEATHER, this song is getting annoying
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment