Saturday, December 14, 2024

Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars [3] - Week of Dec 14, 2024


 



Hey guys, this week was not that great, Close To You randomly jumped up to #2, and the worst song on the countdown is still #1, now let’s say goodbye to the song leaving the countdown

(#8)Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(32w)PK:5


Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(2w at #1)


30.JENNIE-Mantra[-3]

29.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[+1]

28.Tate McRae-2 hands[-4]

27.Ariana Grande-Popular[+2]

26.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[+2]

25.LISA-Moonlit Floor[-5]

24.Jack Harlow-Hello Miss Johnson[+2]

23.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[-1]

22.Cynthia Erivo/Ariana Grande-Defying Gravity[+3]

21.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[-2]

20.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[-2]

19.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[-4]

18.Shaboozey-Good News[+5]

17.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![==](2w at #1)

16.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[+5]

Countdown Extra:Rosé-toxic till the end

15.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[-2]

14.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down[+2]

13.Charli XCX-Apple[-2]

12.Halsey-Ego[+2]

11.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[Debut]

10.Myles Smith-Stargazing[-5]

9.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[-5](???)

8.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[+2]

7.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[+5]

6.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[+1]

5.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-2](3w at #1)

4.Lady Gaga-Disease[+5]LETS GO!!!!!

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1](3w at #1)

2.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[+4]WHY????????????????

1.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==](3w at #1)PLEASE LEAVE THE #1 SPOT!😡😡😡


Top 5 Last Year This Week

5.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young[-2](2/2 w at #1)

4.Dua Lipa-Houdini[+2](0/8 w at #1)

3.Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now[+1]

2.Tate McRae-greedy[==](7/11 w at #1)

1.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back![==](2/4 w at #1)


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(28w)

2.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(25w)

3.Myles Smith-Stargazing(20w)

4.Charli XCX-Apple(18w)

5.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(17w)


Debuts

Gracie Abrams debuted all the way up to #11 for no reason with I Love You, I’m Sorry, Gracie sounds good, but this is a little slow


Biggest Jump:Tie between-Shaboozey-Good News, Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody, Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames, and Lady Gaga-Disease[+5]

Biggest Drop:Tie between:LISA-Moonlit Floor, Myles Smith-Stargazing, and Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[-5]

Favorite Song Last Year:Sabrina Carpenter-Feather(#10)

Worst Song Last Year:None


Hitbound

Meg Donnelly-in my bag[5]

Lola Young-Messy[Debut]

Dasha-Heartbreaker From Tennessee[5]

TWICE/Megan Thee Stallion-Strategy[Debut]

RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears[Debut]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[12]

Rosé-toxic till the end[2]

Griff-last nights mascara[6]

Twenty One Pilots-The Line[4]

Henry Moodie-good old days[12]

Crash Adams-Optimist[2]

Nessa Barrett/Artemas-MUSTANG BABY[5]

Jessie Muprh-Sip[7]

almost monday-can’t slow down[7]

John Marais/Ryan Lewis-Slow Motion[5]

The Marias-No One Noticed[5]


Debuts

Lola Young is here with messy, She sounds decent, but this is forgettable

TWICE is here with Megan Thee Stallion with Strategy, This is so amazing, They both sound great

RAYE is back with Oscar winning tears, RAYE sounds good, but this is a little boring



Exits

DJ Lucas Beat/Jason Derulo/Sia-You Can Do Anything[1]

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[6]

Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[4]

You Can Do Anything is in the abyss, Nice To Meet You was great, and good riddance to Bad Dreams, it was super forgettable


Abyss

DJ Lucas Beat/Jason Derulo/Sia-You Can Do Everything

THE KID LAROI/Quavo-Slow It Down

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road

Lil Nas X-Light Again

Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day

Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE

Taylor Swift-So High School

KATSEYE-Touch

Meghan Trainor-Criminals

Megan Morney-Am I Okay?


Blurbs

The only exit was I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, this song had an amazing run


Really, 2 hands fell back into the bottom 5?, This needs to move up

Moonlit Floor has grown on me a lot this past week

Hits 1 switched to the remix of Burning Down, Joe Jonas sounds great, but this is still a bit forgettable

Um? Why would Pink Pony Club fall out of the top 5?

I Am Not Okay is starting to get annoying

Let’s go!!!!! Disease is at #4, hopefully this hits #1 next week

WHY?????? Would, Close To You, randomly jump up to #2, this needs to leave soon

DIE WITH A SMILE BETTER LEAVE #1

That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment