Saturday, January 25, 2025

Rosé/Bruno Mars [3] - Week of Jan 25, 2025


 




Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

(#8)Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay(16w)PK:6

(#12)Meghan Trainor-Criminals(15w)PK:10

(#26)Tate McRae-It’s okay I’m okay(18w)PK:13

(#19)Tate McRae-2 hands(9w)PK:19

(#28)KATSEYE-Touch(15w)PK:23


Last weeks #1:Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT(2w at #1)


30.Hayes Warner-Oh![Debut]

29.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[-6]

28.Megan Moroney-Am I Okay?[Debut]

27.Weeknd/Playboi Carti-Timeless[+2]

26.David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young[-5]

25.Vella-All My Love[Debut]

24.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[Debut]

23.RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears[Debut]

22.SZA-BMF[+5]

21.Lola Young-Messy[+4]

20.Ariana Grande-Popular[-11]

19.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down[+3]

18.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[+12]

17.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[+1]

16.Charli XCX-Apple[+8]

Countdown Extra:Marshmello/Jonas Brothers-Slow Motion

15.Cynthia Erivo/Ariana Grande-Defying Gravity[==]

14.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[==]

13.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[-2]

12.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[+1]

11.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1](5w at #1)

10.Shaboozey-Good News[+6]

9.LISA-Moonlit Floor[+8]

8.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[+12]WHY?????????

7.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[==](3w at #1)

6.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]

5.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[==]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-1]

3.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1]

2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==](3w at #1)

1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==](3w at #1)


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now[-1]

4.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back![+1](4/4 w at #1)

3.Teddy Swims-Lose Control[-1]

2.Dua Lipa-Houdini[+1](0/8 w at #1)

1.Tate McRae-greedy[==](11/11 w at #1)


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(34w)

2.Myles Smith-Stargazing(26w)

3.Charli XCX-Apple(24w)

4.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(23w)

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(22w)


Debuts

Hayes Warner is back with Oh!, this is really catchy, and she sounds great

Megan Moroney is here with Am I Okay?, This is catchy, and Megan sounds good

Vella is here with All My Love, This is very catchy and Vella sounds great

Myles Smith is here with Nice To Meet You, This is forgettable, but Myles sounds good

RAYE is back with Oscar Winning Tears, RAYE sounds decent but this is very forgettable


Biggest Jump:Tie between-Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi, and Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[+12]

Biggest Drop:Ariana Grande-Popular[-11]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lil Nas X-J CHIRST(#25)

Worst Song Last Year:Lewis Capaldi-Strangers(#28)


Hitbound

Griff-last nights mascara[12]

Knox-Pick Your Posion[Debut]

Vella-All My Love[Sunday Best]

Sexyy Red/Bruno Mars-Fat Juicy &[Debut]

Tate McRae-Sports car[Debut]

Willow Avalon-Baby Blue[2]

Tyla-PUSH 2 START[2]

Kesha-Dear Me[Debut]

Crash Adams-Optimist[8]

Lauren Spencer Smith-Pray[Debut]

Djo-Basic Being Basic[Debut]

TWICE/Meghan Thee Stallion-Strategy[7]

Teddy Swims-Guilty[Debut]

Alessi Rose-IKYK[2]

SZA-Drive[6]

Morgan Wallen-Smile[3]


Debuts

Knox is back with Pick Your Posion, this is another banger from hime and he sounds amazing

Sexy Red and Bruno Mars are here with Fat Juicy & Wet, This is super catchy and they both sound great

Tate McRae is here with Sports car, this is catchy and Tate sounds great

Kesha is here with Dear Me, This is slow, but Kesha sounds great

Lauren Spencer Smith is here with Pray This is a fine ballad, and she sounds fine

Djo is back with Basic Being Basic, this is way better than End Of Beginning but very forgettable

Teddy Swims is here with Guilty, this is better than Are You Even Real?, and Teddy sounds good


Exits

Marshmello/Jonas Brothers-Slow Motion[1]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[13]

Teddy Swims/Giveon-Are You Even Real?[2]

Kesha-DELUSIONAL[4]

Rosé-toxic till the end[4]

Slow Motion, and DELUSIONAL were great and deserved better, toxic till the end is in the abyss, and good riddance to Bye Bye Bye, and Are You Even Real?


Abyss

Rosé-toxic till the end

The Marias-No One Noticed

JENNIE-Mantra

Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day

Lady Gaga-Disease

Jack Harlow-Hello Miss Johnson

Harry Styles-Daylight


Blurbs

Exits were, I Am Not Okay, Criminals, It’s okay I’m okay, 2 hands, and Touch, It’s okay I’m okay and 2 hands were great, Touch was very forgettable, Criminals was catchy, and good riddance to I Am Not Okay, it was getting annoying

Um? Why Did Bad Dreams jump up 12 spots to #8, it is super forgettable

Great to see Pink Pony Club in the top 3 hopefully this gets #1 soon

Great to see Moonlit Floor in the top 10

Why did Forever Young drop down 5 spots to #26

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

29.Myles Smith-Stargazing


3/5 Decent

28.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams


4/5 Good

27.Weeknd/Playboi Carti-Timeless

26.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song

25.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER

24.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

23.Shaboozey-Good News

22.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down

21.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther

20.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody

19.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi

18.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You

17.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart

16.Lola Young-Messy

15.RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears

14.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True


5/5 Great

13.LISA-Moonlit Floor

12.Megan Moroney-Am I Okay?

11.Ariana Grande-Popular

10.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

9.Cynthia Erivo/Ariana Grande-Defying Gravity

8.Vella-All My Love

7.SZA-BMF

6.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste

4.Charli XCX-Apple

3.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

2.David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young

1.Hayes Warner-Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts