Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
(#15)LISA/RAYE/Doja Cat-Born Again(8w)PK:15
(#6)Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club(20w)(4w at #1)
(#11)Gracie Abrams-That’s So True(20w)(1w at #1)
(#12)Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down(22w)PK:11
Last weeks #1:Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(1w at #1)
30.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[Debut]
29.JENNIE-like JENNIE[==]
28.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[Debut]
27.Lizzo-Love In Real Life[-7]
26.Dasha-Not At This Party[==]
25.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[Debut]
24.Damiano David-Next Summer[+4]
23.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[-5]
22.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[+8]
21.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[+1]
20.Lizzo-Still Bad[+7]
19.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+5]
18.Weeknd-Cry For Me[+7]
17.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[2nd Re-Entry]
16.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-8](1w at #1)
Countdown Extra:sombr-undressed
15.SZA-BMF[+1]
14.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[+7]
13.Chappell Roan-The Giver[+10]
12.Tate McRae-Revolving door[+5]
11.Doechii-Anxiety[+3]
10.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[-1]
9.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[+10]
8.Lola Young-Messy[+2]
7.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[+6]
6.Shaboozey-Good News[+1]
5.Tate McRae-Sports car[==]
4.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[-1]
3.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[-2](1w at #1)
2.Rosé-toxic till the end[+2]
1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[+1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[+6]
4.Knox-Not The 1975[-2]
3.Dua Lipa-Training Season[+4]
2.Benson Boone-Beuatiful Things[+2](0/2 w at #1)
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather[==](3/4 w at #1)
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song(23w)
2.Shaboozey-Good News(21w)
3.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther(19w)
4.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(18w)
5.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem, and Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(17w)
Debuts
Ariana Grande is back with twilight zone, this is very mid and Arianna grande doesn’t sound great
Miley Cyrus is back with End Of The World, this is more mid Miley Cyrus
Ed Sheeran is back with Azizam, this is very catchy and he sounds great
WILDFLOWER Re-entered, fine with that
Biggest Jump:Chappell Roan-The Giver, and Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[+10]
Biggest Drop:Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-8]
Favorite Song Last Year:Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(#28)
Worst Song Last Year:None!
Hitbound
Thomas Day-Sleep When We’re Dead[3]
Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[Debut]
Ravyn Leane-Love Me Not[4]
The Summer Set-ADIDAS[Debut]
BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[Debut]
Crash Adams-Karaoke[2]
Kesha/T Pain-YIPPE-KI-YAY[3]
Jack Harlow/Doja Cat-Just Us[4]
Emei-Crazy Love[7]
sombr-undressed[4]
Michael Clifford-cool[2]
Dove Cameron-Too Much[8]
John Marais-Better Place[3]
Knox-Going, Going, Gone[2]
Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[2]
Max McNown-A Lot More Free[2][Re-Entry]
Debuts
Shaboozey and Myles Smith are here with Blink Twice, this is very mid
The Summer Set are back with ADIDAS, this is a banger and they all sound great
BigXThaPlug and Bailey Zimmerman are here with All The Way, this is mid and they both don’t sound that great
Why? would A Lot More Free Re-Enter, hope it doesn’t debut the countdown
Exits
Jon Bellion-WASH[3]
Henry Moodie-indigo[2]
These were mid
Abyss
Drake-NOKIA
Charli XCX-party 4 u
almost monday-can’t slow down
Kendrick Lamar/SZA-30 For 30
Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender
Ryann-DIRTY
RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears
Doechii-DENIAL IS A RIVER
ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out
Avery Anna-Mr. Predictable
Tyla-PUSH 2 START
Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never
Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us
The Marias-No One Noticed
Lady Gaga-Disease
Harry Styles-Daylight
Blurbs
Exits were Born Again, Pink Pony Club, That’s So True, and Burning Down, Pink Pony Club had a great run, and the rest were mid
Great to see Love Me To Heaven jump up 8 spots
Ordinary is getting very mid
BMF is starting to get overplayed
Great to see The Giver take a huge jump
Great to see Call Me When You Break Up in the top 10
I Love You, I’m Sorry faded on me a lot
Great to see Abracadabra at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams
3/5 Decent
29.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry
28.Weeknd-Cry For Me
27.Shaboozey-Good News
26.Alex Warren-Ordinary
25.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song
24.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther
23.SZA-BMF
4/5 Good
22.Damiano David-Next Summer
21.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World
20.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER
19.Ariana Grande-twilight zone
18.Lola Young-Messy
17.Lizzo-Still Bad
16.Lizzo-Live In Real Life
5/5 Great
15.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
14.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman
13.Dasha-Not At This Party
12.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up
11.Rosé-toxic till the end
10.Tate McRae-Revolving door
9.Tate McRae-Sports car
8.Ed Sheeran-Azizam
7.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden
6.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else
5.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven
4.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra
3.Doechii-Anxiety
2.JENNIE-like JENNIE
1.Chappell Roan-The Giver

No comments:
Post a Comment