Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
(#27)Lizzo-Love In Real Life(6w)PK:16
(#15)SZA-BMF(13w)PK:10
(#21)Gigi Perez-Sailor Song(23w)PK:9
(#24)Damiano David-Next Summer(3w)PK:24
Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra(1w at #1)
30.Drake-NOKIA[Debut]
29.JENNIE-like JENNIE[==]
28.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[Re-Entry]
27.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[Debut]
26.Dasha-Not At This Party[==]
25.Lizzo-Still Bad[-5]
24.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[-2]
23.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[+5]
22.Alex Warren-Ordinary[-3]
21.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[+9]
20.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[2nd Re-Entry](???)
19.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[+4]
18.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-2](1w at #1)
17.Weeknd-Cry For Me[+1]
16.Tate McRae-Revolving door[-4]
Countdown Extra:Michael Clifford-cool
15.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[+2]
14.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[==]
13.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Soneone Else[-3]
12.Chappell Roan-The Giver[+1]
11.Shaboozey-Good News[-5]
10.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[-1]
9.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[+16]
8.Lola Young-Messy[==]
7.Doechii-Anxiety[+4]
6.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[-2]
5.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[-2](1w at #1)
4.Tate McRae-Sports car[+1]
3.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[+4]
2.Rosé-toxic till the end[==]
1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==](2w at #1)
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[==]
4.Knox-Not The 1975[==]
3.Dua Lipa-Training Season[==]
2.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[==](0/2 w at #1)
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather[==](4/4 w at #1)
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Shaboozey-Good News(22w)
2.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody(21w)
3.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther(20w)
4.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(19w)
5.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem, and Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(18w)
Debuts
Drake is back with NOKIA, this is very mid and way too long
SZA and Kendrick Lamar are here with 30 For 30, it has a beat but mid
Sally, When The Wine Runs Out re-entered fine with that
Why? would Love Somebody randomly re-enter, hope this leaves next week
Biggest Jump:Ed Sheeran-Azizam[+16]
Biggest Drop:Lizzo-Still Bad, and Shaboozey-Good News[-5]
Favorite Song Last Year:Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(#21)
Worst Song Last Year:None!
Hitbound
The Summer Set-ADIDAS[2]
Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[Debut]
Dove Cameron-Too Much[9]
Knox-Going, Going Gone[3]
Michael Clifford-cool[3]
Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[3]
Jack Harlow/Doja Cat-Just Us[5]
Kesha/T Pain-YIPPEE-KI-YAY[4]
Thomas Day-Sleep When Were Dead[4]
Ravyn Leane-Love Me Not[5]
Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[2]
Crash Adams-Karaoke[3]
sombr-undressed[5]
John Marais-Better Place[4]
Emei-Crazy Love[8]
BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[2]
Debuts
Morgan Wallen and Post Malone are here with I Ain’t Coming Back this is mid and not good as I Had Some Help
Exits
Max McNown-A Lot More Free[2]
Good riddance to that boring ballad
Abyss
Maddox Batson-I Don’t Like You Anymore
Charli XCX-party 4 u
Ariana Grande-dandelion
Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You
almost monday-can’t slow down
Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender
Ryann-DIRTY
RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears
Doechii-DENIAL IS A RIVER
Avery Anna-Mr.Predictable
Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never
The Marias-No One Noticed
Harry Styles-Daylight
Blurbs
Exits were Love In Real Life, BMF, Sailor Song, Next Summer, BMF was great, The rest were very mid
End Of The World is becoming more annoying and mid
Does luther need to be back in the top 20?
Great to see Azizam, and Anxiety in the top 10, and Call Me When You Break Up at #3
Great to see Abracadabra holding at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
None!
3/5 Decent
30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams
29.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry
28.Weeknd-Cry For Me
27.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody
26.Shaboozey-Good News
25.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World
24.Alex Warren-Ordinary
23.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther
4/5 Good
22.Drake-NOKIA
21.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out
20.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER
19.Ariana Grande-twilight zone
18.Lola Young-Messy
17.SZA/Kendrick Lamar/30 For 30
16.Lizzo-Still Bad
5/5 Great
15.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
14.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman
13.Dasha-Not At This Party
12.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up
11.Rosé-toxic till the end
10.Tate McRae-Revolving door
9.Tate McRae-Sports car
8.Ed Sheeran-Azizam
7.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else
6.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra
5.Doechii-Anxiety
4.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven
3.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden
2.JENNIE-like JENNIE
1.Chappell Roan-The Giver

No comments:
Post a Comment