Saturday, April 26, 2025

Lady Gaga [3] - Week of Apr 26, 2025

 








Lets get to the songs leaving the countdown

(#20)Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody(21w)PK:10

(#26)Dasha-Not At This Party(7w)PK:24


Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra(2w at #1)


30.Drake-NOKIA[==]

29.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[Debut]

28.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[-9]

27.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[Re-Entry]

26.JENNIE-like JENNIE[+3]

25.Lizzo-Still Bad[==]

24.Alex Warren-Ordinary[-2]

23.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[-2]

22.Weeknd-Cry For Me[-5]

21.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[+7]

20.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[+7]

19.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[-4]

18.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[==](1w at #1)

17.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[+7]

16.Tate McRae-Revolving door[==]

Countdown Extra:Knox-Going, Going, Gone

15.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[+8]

14.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[-1]

13.Chappell Roan-The Giver[-1]

12.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[+2]

11.Shaboozey-Good News[==]

10.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[==]

9.Lola Young-Messy[-1]

8.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[+1]

7.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[-2](1w at #1)

6.Doechii-Anxiety[+1]

5.Tate McRae-Sports car[-1]

4.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[+2]

3.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[==]

2.Rosé-toxic till the end[==]

1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==](3w at #1)


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed[+5]

4.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[+1]

3.Knox-Not The 1975[+1]

2.Dua Lipa-Training Season[+1]

1.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[+1](1/2 w at #1)


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Shaboozey-Good News(23w)

2.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther(21w)

3.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(20w)

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem, and Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(19w)

5.Lola Young-Messy(15w)


Debuts

Morgan Wallen and Post Malone are back with I Ain’t Coming Back, this is very mid and not good as I Had Some Help

Nice To Meet You Re-entered, fine with that


Biggest Jump:Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[+8]

Biggest Drop:Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[-9]

Favorite Song Last Year:Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(#20)

Worst Song Last Year:None!


Hitbound

Michael Clifford-cool[4]

Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[3]

Knox-Going, Going, Gone[4]

Lorde-What Was That[Debut]

sombr-undressed[6]

BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[3]

Zara Larsson-Pretty Ugly[Debut]

Lauren Spencer Smith-IF KARMA DOSEN’T GET YOU(I WILL)[Debut]

Ravyn Leane-Love Me Not[6]

Myles Smith-My First Heartbreak[Debut]

Joe Jonas-Heart By Heart[Debut]

Emei-Crazy Love[9]

Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[Debut]

Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[4]

The Summer Set-ADIDAS[3]

Kesha/T Pain-YIPPEE KI YAY[5]


Exits

Dove Cameron-Too Much[9]

Jack Harlow/Doja Cat-Just Us[5]

Thomas Day-Sleep When We’re Dead[4]

Crash Adams-Karaoke[3]

John Marais-Better Place[4]

Too Much was great but lasted too long, Karaoke was great and deserved better, and the rest were very mid


Abyss

Janet Jackson-Someone To Call My Lover

Charli XCX-party 4 u

Ariana Grande-dandelion

almost monday-can’t slow down

Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender

Ryann-DIRTY

RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears

Doechii-DENIAL IS A RIVER

Avery Anna-Mr. Predictable

Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never

Harry Styles-Daylight


Blurbs

Exits were Love Somebody, and Not At This Party, Love Somebody did not need to re-enter, and Not At This Party was great and deserved better

like JENNIE is finally starting to do something

Still Bad grew on me a lot

Great to see Love Me To Heaven take a big jump to #17

Does End Of The World really need to be in the top 15?

Does Bad Dreams also need to be back in the top 5?

Great to see Abrcadabra hold at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

None!


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams

29.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

28.Weeknd-Cry For Me

27.Shaboozey-Good News

26.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World

25.Alex Warren-Ordinary

24.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther


4/5 Good

23.Drake-NOKIA

22.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back

21.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out

20.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

19.Ariana Grande-twilight zone

18.Lola Young-Messy

17.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-30 For 30

16.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You


5/5 Great

15.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman

13.Lizzo-Still Bad

12.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up

11.Rosé-toxic till the end

10.Tate McRae-Revolving door

9.Tate McRae-Sports car

8.Ed Sheeran-Azizam

7.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else

6.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra

5.Doechii-Anxiety

4.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven

3.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden

2.JENNIE-like JENNIE

1.Chappell Roan-The Giver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts