Let’s get to the song leaving the countdown
(#29)Halsey-safeword(3w)PK:26
Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem(1w at #1)
30.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[Debut]
29.JENNIE-like JENNIE[+1]
28.Damiano David-Next Summer[-4]
27.Lizzo-Still Bad[==]
26.Dasha-Not At This Party[==]
25.Weeknd-Cry For Me[-3]
24.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+4]
23.Chappell Roan-The Giver[-2]
22.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[-6]
21.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[-6]
20.Lizzo-Love In Real Life[-2]
19.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[==]
18.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[+7]
17.Tate McRae-Revolving door[==]
16.SZA-BMF[-4]
Countdown Extra:Emei-Crazy Love
15.LISA/RAYE/Doja Cat-Born Again[+5]
14.Doechii-Anxiety[+9]
13.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[+1]
12.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down[-1]
11.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[-1](1w at #1)
10.Lola Young-Messy[+3]
9.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[-2]
8.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-7](1w at #1)
7.Shaboozey-Good News[+2]
6.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[==](4w at #1)
5.Tate McRae-Sports car[+3]
4.Rosé-toxic till the end[+1]
3.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[==]
2.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==]
1.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[+3](1w at #1)
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Tate McRae-exes[-1]
4.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[+1](0/2 w at #1)
3.Dua Lipa-Houdini[-1](8/8 w at #1)
2.Knox-Not The 1975[+1]
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather[==](2/4 w at #1)
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down, and Gigi Perez-Sailor Song(22w)
2.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club, Gracie Abrams-That’s So True, and Shaboozey-Good News(20w)
3.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther(18w)
4.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(17w)
5.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem, and Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(16w)
Debuts
Jonas Brothers are back with Love Me To Heaven this is catchy and they sound great
Biggest Jump:Doechii-Anxiety[+9](#23 - #14)
Biggest Drop:Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-7](#1 - #8)
Favorite Song Last Year:Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(#21)
Worst Song Last Year:Teddy Swims-Lose Control(#19)
Hitbound
Jack Harlow/Doja Cat-Just Us[3]
Michael Clifford-cool[Debut]
Dove Cameron-Too Much[7]
Crash Adams-Karaoke[Debut]
Ed Sheeran-Azizam[Debut]
sombr-undressed[3]
Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[Debut]
Knox-Going, Going, Gone[Debut]
Ravyn Leane-Love Me Not[3]
Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[Debut]
John Marais-Better Place[2]
Emei-Crazy Love[6]
Jon Bellion-WASH[3]
Henry Moodie-indigo[2]
Kesha-YIPPE-KI-YAY[2]
Thomas Day-Sleep When We’re Dead[2]
Debuts
Michael Clifford is here with cool this is catchy and he sounds great
Crash Adams are back with Karaoke, this is catchy and they sound great
Ed Sheeran is back with Azizam, this is a banger and he sounds great
Miley Cyrus is back with End Of The World, this is mid and forgettable but catchy
Knox is back with Going, Going, Gone this is a banger and Knox sounds great
Hayes Warner is back with Threw Me Away, this is a banger and she sounds great
Exits
Ariana Grande-twilight zone[1]
Alessi Rose-IKYK[11]
Dua Lipa/Troye Sivan-Physical[9]
j-Hope/Miguel-Sweet Dreams[3]
Knox-50/50[3]
Max McNown-A Lot More Free[1]
twilight zone is in the abyss, IKYK, Physical were great but old, Sweet dreams was mid, 50/50 was great and deserved better, and good riddance to A Lot More Free
Abyss
SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[2]
Ariana Grande-twilight zone[Debut]
JENNIE/Dua Lipa-Handlebars[2]
Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender[2]
Ryann-DIRTY[2]
RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears[2]
Doechii-DENIAL IS A RIVER[2]
ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[2]
Avery Anna-Mr. Predictable[3]
Tyla-PUSH 2 START[6]
Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never[7]
Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us[9]
Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[9]
The Marias-No One Noticed[11]
Lady Gaga-Disease[16]
Harry Styles-Daylight[150]
Blurbs
One exit was safeword, this was a banger and deserved better
luther is getting really overplayed
Great to see Anxiety take a big jump to the top 15
Great to see Sports car in the top 5
I Love You, I’m Sorry at #1, fine with that
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams
3/5 Decent
29.Weeknd-Cry For Me
28.Shaboozey-Good News
27.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song
26.Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther
25.Alex Warren/Joe Jonas-Burning Down
4/5 Good
24.Damiano David-Next Summer
23.Alex Warren-Ordinary
22.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry
21.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True
20.LISA/RAYE/Doja Cat-Born Again
19.Lola Young-Messy
18.Lizzo-Still Bad
17.Lizzo-Love In Real Life
5/5 Great
16.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
15.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman
14.SZA-BMF
13.Dasha-Not At This Party
12.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up
11.Rosé-toxic till the end
10.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club
9.Tate McRae-Revolving door
8.Tate McRae-Sports car
7.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven
6.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden
5.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else
4.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra
3.JENNIE-like JENNIE
2.Chappell Roan-The Giver
1.Doechii-Anxiety

No comments:
Post a Comment