Saturday, May 10, 2025

Lady Gaga [5] - Week of May 10, 2025


 







Hey guys this countdown was mid, A random song re-entered and a song debuted that was almost 5 minutes long

Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

(#19)Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER(11w)PK:14

(#26)Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You(4w)PK:19

(#29)Zara Larsson-Pretty Ugly(1w)PK:29


Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra(4w at #1)


30.Drake-NOKIA[==]

29.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless[Debut]

28.Lorde-What Was That[-1]

27.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[-3]

26.JENNIE-like JENNIE[-1]

25.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[-2]

24.Charli XCX-party 4 u[Debut]

23.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[-1]

22.Tate McRae-Revolving door[-4]

21.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[Re-Entry](???)

20.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[+1]

19.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[+9]

18.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[-2]

17.Shaboozey-Good News[-9]

16.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[-2]

Countdown Extra:Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes

15.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[+2]

14.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[-3][1w at #1]

13.Weeknd-Cry For Me[+7]

12.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+1]

11.Chappell Roan-The Giver[+1]

10.Lola Young-Messy[+5]

9.Doechii-Anxiety[==]

8.Tate McRae-Sports car[-3]

7.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[+3]

6.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[-2]

5.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[-2]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[+3]

3.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[+3]

2.Rosé-toxic till the end[==]

1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==][5w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[-4][2/2 w at #1]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather[+2][4/4 w at #1]

3.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed[+4]

2.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[==]

1.Hozier-Too Sweet[+2][1/6 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Shaboozey-Good News(25w)

2.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song(24w)

3.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(22w)

4.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(21w)

5.Lola Young-Messy(17w)


Debuts

Maroon 5 and LISA are back with Priceless, this is really catchy and they both sound great

Charli XCX is back with party 4 u, this is very mid and almost 5 minutes long

Why??? would Sailor Song randomly re-enter?


Biggest Jump:Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[+9]

Biggest Drop:Shaboozey-Good News[-9]

Favorite Song Last Year:Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(#22)

Worst Song Last Year:None!


Hitbound

Michael Clifford-cool[6]

Rosé-Messy[Debut]

BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[5]

Avril Lavigne/Simple Plan-Young & Dumb[Debut]

Jon Bellion/Pharrell Williams-HOROSCOPE[Debut]

Emei-Crazy Love[11]

Maren Morris-lemonade[Debut]

Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes[2]

Joe Jonas-Heart By Heart[3]

d4vd-Feel It[Re-Entry][6]

Ed Sheeran-Old Phone[2]

Kesha/T Pain-YIPPEE KI YAY[7]

The Paradox-Do Me Like That[2]

Damiano David-Voices[Debut]

Dove Cameron-French Girls[2]

Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[5]


Debuts

Rosé is here with Messy, this is mid but she sounds great

Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan are back with Young & Dumb, this is a banger and they sound great

Jon Bellion and Pharrell Williams are back with HOROSCOPE, this is very mid

Marren Morris is back with lemonade, this is very catch and she sounds great

Feel It re-entered, this grew on me slightly, this is mid and d4vd doesn’t sound bad

Damiano David is back with Voices, this is a banger and he sounds great


Exits

Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[5]

The Summer Set-ADIDAS[4]

Knox-Going, Going, Gone[5]

Myles Smith-My First Heartbreak[2]

Lauren Spencer Smith-IF KARMA DON’T GET YOU(I WILL)[2]

ADDIAS and Going, Going, Gone were bangers and deserved better, and the rest were mid


Abyss

sombr-undressed

Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not

Don Toliver/Doja Cat-Lose My Mind

Zara Larsson-Pretty Ugly

Dasha-Not At This Party

Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You

Janet Jackson-Someone To Call My Lover

almost monday-can’t slow down

Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender

Avery Anna-Mr. Predictable

Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never

Harry Styles-Daylight


Blurbs

Exits were WILDFLOWER, Nice To Meet You, and Pretty Ugly, Pretty Ugly deserved better, and the rest were mid

is NOKIA going to do something?

Does Cry For Me really need to take a big jump?

Great to see Busy Woman, and Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else in the top 5

Great to see Abracadabra still at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

None!


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams

29.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

28.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song

27.Weeknd-Cry For Me

26.Shaboozey-Good News

25.Alex Warren-Ordinary

24.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World


4/5 Good

23.Drake-NOKIA

22.Charli XCX-party 4 u

21.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back

20.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out

19.Lola Young-Messy

18.Ariana Grande-twilight zone

17.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30


5/5 Great

16.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman

15.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up

14.Rosé-toxic till the end

13.Tate McRae-Revolving door

12.Tate McRae-Sports car

11.Ed Sheeran-Azizam

10.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else

9.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra

8.Doechii-Anxiety

7.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven

6.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden

5.JENNIE-like JENNIE

4.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical

3.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless

2.Chappell Roan-The Giver

1.Lorde-What Was That

No comments:

Post a Comment