Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
[#17]Shaboozey-Good News[25w]PK:5
[#14]Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[22w][1w at #1]
[#18]Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[7w]PK:12
[#22]Tate McRae-Revolving door[11w]PK:12
[#21]Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[24w]PK:9
Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[5w at #1]
30.Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes[Debut]
29.Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not[Debut]
28.Drake-NOKIA[+2]
27.Rosé-Messy[Debut]
26.d4vd-Feel It[Re-Entry]
25.JENNIE-like JENNIE[+1]
24.sombr-undressed[Debut]
23.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[+2]
22.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless[+7]
21.Lorde-What Was That[+7]
20.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[-1]
19.Charli XCX-party 4 u[+5]
18.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[+9]
17.Weeknd-Cry For Me[-4]
16.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[-1]
Countdown Extra:The Paradox-Do Me Like That
15.Lola Young-Messy[-5]
14.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[+2]
13.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[+10]
12.Tate McRae-Sports car[-4]
11.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+1]
10.Chappell Roan-The Giver[+1]
9.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[+11]
8.Doechii-Anxiety[+1]
7.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[-1]
6.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[-1]
5.Rosé-toxic till the end[-3]
4.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[+3]
3.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[+1]
2.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[+1]
1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==][6w at #1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight[+10]
4.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed[-1]
3.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[+2][2/2 w at #1]
2.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[==]
1.Hozier-Too Sweet[==][2/6 w at #1]
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[22w]
2.Lola Young-Messy[18w]
3.Tate McRae-Sports car[16w]
4.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra, and Weeknd-Cry For Me[15w]
5.Rosé-toxic till the end[14w]
Debuts
Jessie Murph is back with Blue Stripes, this is mid like all of her other music is
Ravyn Lenae is here with Love Me Not, this is mid but she sounds good
Rosé is here with Messy, this is mid but she sounds good
Feel It re-entered, this grew on me but still mid
sombr is here with undressed, this is mid
Biggest Jump:Ariana Grande-twilight zone[+11]
Biggest Drop:Lola Young-Messy[-5]
Favorite Song Last Year:Dua Lipa-Illusion[#14]
Worst Song Last Year:None!
Hitbound
Ed Sheeran-Old Phone[3]
Alessi Rose-Same Mouth[Debut]
The Paradox-Do Me Like That[3]
Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae-What I Want[Debut]
Rihanna-Friend Of Mine[Debut]
Damiano David-Voices[2]
Tyla-Bliss[Debut]
People R Ugly-DOULOVEME[Debut]
Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[6]
Dove Cameron-French Girls[3]
Avril Lavigne/Simple Plan-Young & Dumb[2]
BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[6]
Joe Jonas-Heart By Heart[4]
Laufey-Tough Luck[Debut]
Michael Clifford-cool[7]
Emei-Crazy Love[12]
Debuts
Alessi Rose is back with Same Mouth, this is very catchy and she sounds great
Morgan Wallen and Tate McRae are here with What I Want, this is mid
Rihanna is back with Friend Of Mine, this is catchy but mid
Tyla is back with Bliss, I usually like her music but this is mid and Tyla sounds mid
People R Ugly is back with DOULOVEME, this is catchy and they all sound great
Laufey is here with Tough Luck, this is mid
Exits
Jon Bellion/Pharrell Williams-HOROSCOPE[1]
Maren Morris-lemonade[1]
Kesha/T Pain-YIPPEE KI YAY[7]
HOROSCOPE was very mid, lemonade is in the abyss, and YOPPEE KI YAY was great but stuck around way too long
Abyss
Shinedown-Three Six Five
Maren Morris-lemonade
Don Toliver/Doja Cat-Lose My Mind
Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You
Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER
Dasha-Not At This Party
Janet Jackson-Someone To Call My Lover
almost monday-can’t slow down
Ryann-DIRTY
Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender
Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never
Harry Styles-Daylight
Blurbs
Exits were Good News, I Love You, I’m Sorry, Garden Of Eden, Revolving door, and Sailor Song, Good riddance to Good News, I Love You, I’m Sorry, and Sailor Somg, these were super overplayed, Garden Of Eden, and Revolving door were great and deserved better
Great to see Priceless, What Was That, and Mystical Magical, take a big jump
party 4 u is getting more mid and weird
Fine with Sally, When The Wine Runs Out, and twilight zone taking big jumps
Great to see Azizam in the top 5
Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else is at #2, hopefully this gets #1 next week
Great to see Abracadabra still at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
None!
3/5 Decent
30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams
29.Weeknd-Cry For Me
28.Alex Warren-Ordinary
27.Charli XCX-party 4 u
26.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World
25.d4vd-Feel It
4/5 Good
24.Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes
23.Drake-NOKIA
22.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back
21.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out
20.sombr-undressed
19.Rosé-Messy
18.Lola Young-Messy
17.Ariana Grande-twilight zone
16.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30
15.Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not
5/5 Great
14.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman
13.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up
12.Rosé-toxic till the end
11.Tate McRae-Sports car
10.Ed Sheeran-Azizam
9.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else
8.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra
7.Doechii-Anxiety
6.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven
5.JENNIE-like JENNIE
4.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless
3.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical
2.Chappell Roan-The Giver
1.Lorde-What Was That

No comments:
Post a Comment