Saturday, May 24, 2025

Benson Boone [1] - Week of May 24, 2025


 








Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#15]Lola Young-Messy[18w]PK:8

[#25]JENNIE-like JENNIE[8w]PK:25

[#20]Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[4w]PK:19


Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[6w at #1]


30.Alessi Rose-Same Mouth[Debut]

29.Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae-What I Want[Debut]

28.Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes[+2]

27.Drake-NOKIA[+1]

26.Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not[+3]

25.Rosé-Messy[+2]

24.d4vd-Feel It[+2]

23.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless[-1]

22.Lorde-What Was That[-1]

21.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[+2]

20.sombr-undressed[+4]

19.Charli XCX-party 4 u[==]

18.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[==]

17.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[-8]

16.Weeknd-Cry For Me[+1]

Countdown Extra:Rihanna-Friend Of Mine

15.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[-1]

14.Shaboozey-Good News[Re-Entry][???]

13.Tate McRae-Sports car[-1]

12.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[+4]

11.Chappell Roan-The Giver[-1]

10.Doechii-Anxiety[-2]

9.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[+4]

8.Rosé-toxic till the end[-3]

7.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[-1]

6.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[+1]

5.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[-1]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[-1]

3.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+8]

2.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[-1][6w at #1]

1.Benson Boone-Sorry, I’m Here For Someone Else[+1][1w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight[==]

4.Dua Lipa-Illusion[+10]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso[+7][0/6 w at #1]

2.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed[+2]

1.Hozier-Too Sweet[==][3/6 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Shaboozey-Good News[26w]

2.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[23w]

3.Tate McRae-Sports car[17w]

4.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra, and Weeknd-Cry For Me[16w]

5.Rosé-toxic till the end[15w]


Debuts

Alessi Rose is back with Same Mouth, this is catchy and she sounds great

Morgan Wallen and Tate McRae are here with What I Want, this is very mid, but Tate McRae sounds great

Why would Good News randomly re-enter?, this song is old


Biggest Jump:Alex Warren-Ordinary[+8]

Biggest Drop:Ariana Grande-twilight zone[-8]

Favorite Song Last Year:Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It[#29]

Worst Song Last Year:None!


Hitbound

People R Ugly-DOULOVEME[2]

Reneé Rapp-Leave Me Alone[Debut]

Ed Sheeran-Old Phone[4]

Micheal Clifford-cool[8]

Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[Debut]

Dove Cameron-French Girls[4]

Benson Boone-Momma Song[Debut]

MGK-cliché[Debut]

Emei-Crazy Love[13]

Jon Bellion/Luke Combs-WHY[Debut]

Joe Jonas-Heart By Heart[5]

The Paradox-Do Me Like That[4]

Tyla-Bliss[2]

Rihanna-Friend Of Mine[2]

Laufey-Tough Luck[2]

Avril Lavigne/Simple Plan-Young & Dumb[3]


Debuts

Reneé Rapp is back with Leave Me Alone, this is a banger and she sounds great

Alex Warren and Jelly Roll are here with Bloodline, this is a banger and they both sound great

Benson Boone is here with Momma Song, this is boring and mid

MGK is back with cliché, this is a banger and he sounds great

Jon Bellion and Luke Combs are back with WHY, this is very boring and they both sound awful, hope this doesn’t debut the countdown


Exits

Damiano David-Voices[2]

Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[6]

BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[6]

Voices was great and deserved better, and the rest were very mid


Abyss

Calvin Harris/Clementine Douglas-Blessings

Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back

Shinedown-Three Six Five

Maren Morris-lemonade

Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You

Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

Dasha-Not At This Party

almost monday-can’t slow down

Ryann-DIRTY

Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender

Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never

Harry Styles-Daylight


Blurbs

Exits were Messy, like JENNIE, and I Ain’t Coming Back, Messy was mid and overplayed, like JENNIE deserved better, and I Ain’t Coming Back was mid

Fine with undressed in the top 20, and Sally, When The Wine Runs Out in the top 10

Does Ordinary really need to be at #3?

Great to see Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

None!


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams

29.Weeknd-Cry For Me

28.Alex Warren-Ordinary

27.Shaboozey-Good News

26.Charli XCX-party 4 u

25.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World

24.d4vd-Feel It


4/5 Good

23.Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes

22.Drake-NOKIA

21.Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae-What I Want

20.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out

19.sombr-undressed

18.Rosé-Messy

17.Ariana Grande-twilight zone

16.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30

15.Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not


5/5 Great

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman

13.Alessi Rose-Same Mouth

12.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up

11.Rosé-toxic till the end

10.Tate McRae-Sports car

9.Ed Sheeran-Azizam

8.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else

7.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra

6.Doechii-Anxiety

5.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven

4.Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless

3.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical

2.Chappell Roan-The Giver

1.Lorde-What Was That

No comments:

Post a Comment