Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
(#18)Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem(19w)(1w at #1)
(#25)Lizzo-Still Bad(6w)PK:20
(#28)Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther(21w)PK:17
Last weeks #1:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra(3w at #1)
30.Drake-NOKIA[==]
29.Zara Larsson-Pretty Ugly[Debut]
28.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back[+1]
27.Lorde-What Was That[Debut]
26.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[+1]
25.JENNIE-like JENNIE[+1]
24.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[Debut]
23.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30[-3]
22.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out[-1]
21.Ariana Grande-twilight zone[+2]
20.Weeknd-Cry For Me[+2]
19.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[==]
18.Tate McRae-Revolving door[-2]
17.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven[==]
16.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden[-4]
Countdown Extra:Lauren Spencer Smith-IF KARMA DOSEN’T GET YOU(I WILL)
15.Lola Young-Messy[-6]
14.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World[+1]
13.Alex Warren-Ordinary[+11]
12.Chappell Roan-The Giver[+1]
11.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[-4](1w at #1)
10.Ed Sheeran-Azizam[-2]
9.Doechii-Anxiety[-3]
8.Shaboozey-Good News[+3]
7.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman[+3]
6.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else[+8]
5.Tate McRae-Sports car[==]
4.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up[-1]
3.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[+1]
2.Rosé-toxic till the end[==]
1.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[==](4w at #1)
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Knox-Not The 1975[-2]
4.Dua Lipa-Training Season[-2]
3.Hozier-Too Sweet[+6](0/6 w at #1)
2.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[+2]
1.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[==](2/2 w at #1)
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Shaboozey-Good News(24w)
2.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry(21w)
3.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams(20w)
4.Lola Young-Messy(16w)
5.Tate McRae-Sports car(14w)
Debuts
Zara Larsson is back with Pretty Ugly this is really catchy and she sounds great
Lorde is back with What Was That, this is a banger and she sounds great
Benson Boone is here with Mystical Magical, this is a banger and he sounds great
Biggest Jump:Alex Warren-Ordinary[+11]
Biggest Drop:Lola Young-Messy[-6]
Favorite Song Last Year:Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed(#18)
Worst Song Last Year:None!
Hitbound
Kesha/T Pain-YIPPEE KI YAY[6]
Ed Sheeran-Old Phone[Debut]
Hayes Warner-Threw Me Away[5]
Maroon 5/LISA-Priceless[Debut]
The Paradox-Do Me Like That[Debut]
Shaboozey/Myles Smith-Blink Twice[4]
Dove Cameron-French Girls[Debut]
Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes[Debut]
The Summer Set-ADIDAS[4]
Joe Jonas-Heart By Heart[2]
Knox-Going, Going, Gone[5]
Emei-Crazy Love[10]
Myles Smith-My First Heartbreak[2]
Lauren Spencer Smith-IF KARMA DOSEN’T GET YOU(I WILL)[2]
Michael Clifford-cool[5]
BigXThaPlug/Bailey Zimmerman-All The Way[4]
Debuts
Forgot to do last weeks debuts so I will include them and do them last
Ed Sheeran is here with Old Phone, this is a very mid song and not good as Azizam
Maroon 5 and LISA are back with Priceless, this is very catchy and they both sound great
The Paradox is back with Do Me Like That, this is a banger and give 2000s rock vibes, and they both sound amazing
Dove Cameron is back with French Girls, this is catchy and she sounds great
Jessie Murph is back with Blue Stripes, this is very mid like all her songs are
Joe Jonas is back with Heart By Heart, this is very catchy and he sounds great
Myles Smith is here with My First Heartbreak, this is very boring and mid, and he does not sound that great
Lauren Spencer Smith is back with IF KARMA DOSEN’T GET YOU(I WILL), this is very mid but she sounds great
Exits
sombr-undressed[6]
Ravyn Leane-Love Me Not[6]
They were both mid
Abyss
Dasha-Not At This Party
Janet Jackson-Someone To Call My Lover
Charli XCX-party 4 u
almost monday-can’t slow down
Justice/Tame Impala-Neverender
Ryann-DIRTY
RAYE-Oscar Winning Tears
Avery Anna-Mr. Predictable
Pitbull/Bon Jovi-Now Or Never
Harry Styles-Daylight
Blurbs
Exits were Bed Chem, Still Bad, and luther, Bed Chem was great but old, Still Bad was growing on me and deserved better, and luther was very overplayed
is NOKIA going to do something?
Does Ordinary really need to take a big jump?
Great to see Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else take a big jump
Great to see Abracadabra still at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
None!
3/5 Decent
30.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams
29.Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry
28.Weeknd-Cry For Me
27.Shaboozey-Good News
26.Alex Warren-Ordinary
25.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World
4/5 Good
24.Drake-NOKIA
23.Morgan Wallen/Post Malone-I Ain’t Coming Back
22.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out
21.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER
20.Ariana Grande-twilight zone
19.Lola Young-Messy
18.SZA/Kendrick Lamar-30 For 30
17.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You
5/5 Great
16.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman
15.Selena Gomez/benny blanco/Gracie Abrams-Call Me When You Break Up
14.Rosé-toxic till the end
13.Tate McRae-Revolving door
12.Tate McRae-Sports car
11.Ed Sheeran-Azizam
10.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else
9.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra
8.Doechii-Anxiety
7.Jonas Brothers-Love Me To Heaven
6.Lady Gaga-Garden Of Eden
5.JENNIE-like JENNIE
4.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical
3.Zara Larsson-Pretty Ugly
2.Chappell Roan-The Giver
1.Lorde-What Was That

No comments:
Post a Comment