Thursday, September 4, 2025

Hits 1 Top 30 Songs Of Summer

 



Hey guys, I am going to be listing hits 1’s top 30 songs of summer, let’s do it


30.Kehlani-Folded

29.AJR-Betty

28.Olivia Dean-Nice To Each Other

27.BLACKPINK-JUMP

26.Justin Bieber-DAISES

25.sombr-back to friends

24.Tate McRae-Revolving door

23.HUNTR/X-Golden

22.Lewis Capaldi-Survive

21.Audrey Hobert-Sue Me

20.Alex Warren/Rosé-On My Mind

19.Tate McRae-Just Keep Watching

18.Jessie Murph-Blue Stripes

17.mgk-cliché

16.Charli XCX-party 4 u

15.Morgan Wallen/Tate McRae-What I Want

14.Alessi Rose-Same Mouth

13.Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You

12.Jonas Brothers-No Time To Talk

11.Miley Cyrus-End Of The World

10.Ariana Grande-twilight zone

9.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra

8.Ravyn Lenae-Love Me Not

7.Alex Warren-Ordinary

6.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical

5.Benson Boone-Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else

4.sombr-undressed

3.ROLE MODEL-Sally, When The Wine Runs Out

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Busy Woman

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Manchild


That’s all for now, see you on Saturday for the countdown post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts