Saturday, November 29, 2025

Taylor Swift [1] - Week of November 29, 2025

 










Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#15]sombr-undressed[28w][8w at #1]

[#23]Disco Lines/Tinashe-No Broke Boys[3w]PK:23


Last weeks #1:HUNTR/X-Golden[4w at #1]


30.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+1][2w]PK:29

28.Kevin Jones-Changing[Debut][1w]PK:28

27.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[-2][3w]PK:25

26.Justin Bieber-YUKON[+3][6w]PK:26

25.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-3][9w]PK:18

24.Leon Thomas-MUTT[+2][10w]PK:24

23.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-3][7w]PK:20

22.Charlie Puth-Changes[+6][3w]PK:22

21.Doja Cat-Jealous Type[-5][14w]PK:16

20.AJR-The Big Goodbye[-1][10w]PK:17

19.Sophia James-So Unfair[+5][5w]PK:19

18.Ed Sheeran-Camera[-9][11w]PK:5

17.Laufey-Lover Girl[+10][6w]PK:17

16.sombr-12 to 12[+5][4w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL

15.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[+3][9w]PK:15

14.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[-1][7w]PK:13

13.Chappell Roan-The Subway[+1][17w]PK:6

12.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[-5][17w]PK:7

11.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-1][17w]PK:10

10.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+7][7w]PK:10

9.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[+3][12w]PK:6

8.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[+3][9w]PK:8

7.Taylor Swift-Opalite[-1][7w]PK:6

6.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-2][13w][3w at #1]

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[==][11w]PK:5

4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+4][5w]PK:4

3.sombr-back to friends[==][19w]PK:3

2.HUNTR/X-Golden[-1][19w][4w at #1]

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[8w][1w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![==][2/2 w at #1]

4.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]

3.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-1][3/3 w at #1]

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1][3/5 w at #1]

1.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+2][1/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[19w]

2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KASTEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[17w]

3.Doja Cat-Jealous Type[14w]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[13w]

5.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[12w]


Debuts

SIENNA SPIRO debuts with Die On This Hill, this song is very boring and one of my worst songs this year

Kevin Jonas from Jonas Brothers is here with Changing, this is mid and he sounds fine


Biggest Jump:Laufey-Lover Girl[+10]

Biggest Drop:Ed Sheeran-Camera[-9]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tate McRae-2 hands[#23]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#1]


Hitbound

Lewis Capaldi-The Day That I Die[3]

Olivia Dean-So Easy [To Fall In Love][2]

Charli XCX-Chains Of Love[3]

Katy Perry-bandaids[4]

Kevin Jonas-Changing[Sunday Best]

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man[6]

Tyla-CHANEL[Debut]

Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[2]

THE KID LAROI-A PERFECT WORLD[2]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love[3]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[4]

Tyler, The Creator-Sugar On My Tongue[9]

5 Seconds Of Summer-Everyone’s S Star[3]

In Color-Headlights[6]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[3]

Tame Impala-Dracula[4]


Debuts

Only one debut, Tyla is back in with CHANEL, this is catchy and she sounds great


Exits

None!


Abyss

Jonas Brothers-Backwards

JISOO/ZAYN-EYES CLOSED

Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

Louis Tomlinson-Lemonade

Zara Larsson-Crush

Saja Boys-Soda Pop

Saja Boys-Your Idol

HUNTR/X-How It’s Done


Blurbs

Exits were undressed and No Broke Boys, undressed was kinda mid and lasted too long, and No Broke Boys deserved better

YUKON didn’t need to jump

Great to see Changes take a big jump

Fine with Lover Girl taking a big jump

Great to see First Original Thought in the top 15, Bloodline and NOT OK in the top 10, and WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! in the top 5, and The Fate of Ophelia at #1


That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

26.Leon Thomas-MUTT

25.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

24.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

23.sombr-back to friends 

22.Ed Sheeran-Camera

21.Laufey-Lover Girl

20.Madison Beer-bittersweet

19.Kevin Jonas-Changing

18.KASTEYE-Gabriela 

17.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

16.Doja Cat-Jealous Type

15.Taylor Swift-Opliate

14.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

13.AJR-The Big Goodbye

12.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

11.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

10.Charlie Puth-Changes

9.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

8.Chappell Roan-The Subway

7.HUNTR/X-Golden

6.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

5.Sophia James-So Unfair

4.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

3.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance

2.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment