Saturday, December 13, 2025

Taylor Swift [3] - Week of December 13, 2025

 












Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown 

[#19]AJR-The Big Goodbye[11w]PK:17

[#20]Doja Cat-Jealous Type[15w]PK:13


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[2w at #1]


30.Tyla-CHANEL[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[-1][3w]PK:28

28.Justin Bieber-YUKON[-1][8w]PK:26

27.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[+3][5w]PK:25

26.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+3][4w]PK:26

25.Leon Thomas-MUTT[-2][12w]PK:23

24.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[+2][11w]PK:18

23.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[Debut][1w]PK:23

22.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+2][9w]PK:20

21.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+4][3w]PK:21

20.Sophia James-So Unfair[-2][7w]PK:18

19.Charlie Puth-Changes[+2][5w]PK:19

18.Laufey-Lover Girl[-2][8w]PK:16

17.Ed Sheeran-Camera[==][13w]PK:5

16.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[+6][11w]PK:15

Countdown Extra:ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall

15.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[==][9w]PK:13

14.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-1][19w]PK:10

13.sombr-12 to 12[-3][6w]PK:10

12.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[-3][14w]PK:6

11.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[-3][11w]PK:8

10.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-4][15w][3w at #1]

9.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+3][9w]PK:9

8.Chappell Roan-The Subway[+3][19w]PK:6

7.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+7][19w]PK:7

6.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+1][9w]PK:6

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[==][13w]PK:5

4.HUNTR/X-Golden[-2][21w][4w at #1]

3.sombr-back to friends[+1][21w]PK:3

2.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+1][7w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][10w][3w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-2][3/3 w at #1]

4.Lady Gaga-Disease[+5]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1][3/5 w at #1]

2.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[+4]

1.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==][3/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[21w]

2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KASTEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[19w]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[15w]

4.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[14w]

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[13w]


Debuts

Tyla is back with CHANEL, this is catchy and she sounds great

After dropping out of Hitbound back in July, Mr Electric Blue finally debuts, this is a banger and he sounds great


Biggest Jump:Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+7]

Biggest Drop:Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tate McRae-2 hands[#28]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#1]


Hitbound

Lewis Capaldi-The Day That I Die[5]

Freya Skye-silent treatment[2]

Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][4]

ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall[2]

Alex Warren/Gigi Perez-Eternity[3]

Katy Perry-bandaids[6]

Izzy Escobar-Jackie O[Debut]

Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[4]

Tame Impala-Dracula[6]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[6]

In Color-Headlights[8]

Charli XCX-Chains Of Love[5]

THE KID LAROI-A PERECT WORLD[4]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love[5]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[5]

5 Seconds Of Summer-Everyone’s A Star[5]


Debuts

Izzy Escobar is here with Jackie O, this is catchy and she sounds great


Exits

None!


Abyss

MOLLY/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man

Jonas Brothers-Backwards

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

Louis Tomlinson-Lemonade


Blurbs

Exits were The Big Goodbye, and Jealous Type, They were great songs

Great to see Bloodline and The Subway in the top 10 

Great to see WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! At #2

Why is The Fate Of Ophelia still #1, it’s #13 in airplay

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

26.Leon Thomas-MUTT

25.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

24.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

23.sombr-back to friends 

22.Ed Sheeran-Camera

21.Laufey-Lover Girl

20.Madison Beer-bittersweet

19.Kevin Jonas-Changing

18.KASTEYE-Gabriela 

17.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

16.Taylor Swift-Opliate

15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

13.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

12.Charlie Puth-Changes

11.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

10.Chappell Roan-The Subway

9.HUNTR/X-Golden

8.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

7.Tyla-CHANEL

6.Sophia James-So Unfair

5.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

4.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance

3.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

2.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts