Saturday, December 20, 2025

Taylor Swift [4] - Week of December 20, 2025

 













Lets get to the song leaving the countdown 

[#25]Leon Thomas-MUTT[12w]PK:23


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[3w at #1]


30.Justin Bieber-YUKON[-2][9w]PK:26

29.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[-2][6w]PK:25

28.Tyla-CHANEL[+2][2w]PK:28

27.ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall[Debut][1w]PK:27

26.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[==][5w]PK:26

25.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-3][10w]PK:20

24.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[==][12w]PK:18

23.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+6][4w]PK:23

22.Charlie Puth-Changes[-3][6w]PK:19

21.Sophia James-So Unfair[-1][8w]PK:18

20.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+1][4w]PK:20

19.Laufey-Lover Girl[-1][9w]PK:16

18.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+5][2w]PK:18

17.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[-1][12w]PK:15

16.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[-5][12w]PK:8

Countdown Extra:Tame Impala-Dracula

15.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-1][20w]PK:10

14.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+1][10w]PK:13

13.sombr-12 to 12[==][7w]PK:10

12.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[==][15w]PK:6

11.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-1][16w][3w at #1]

10.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[-1][10w]PK:9

9.Chappell Roan-The Subway[-1][20w]PK:6

8.Ed Sheeran-Camera[+9][14w]PK:5

7.HUNTR/X-Golden[-3][22w][4w at #1]

6.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+1][20w]PK:6

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[==][14w]PK:5

4.sombr-back to friends[-1][22w]PK:3

3.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+3][10w]PK:3

2.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![==][8w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][11w][4w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[+1][0/6 w at #1]

4.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[-2]

3.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[+2][3/3 w at #1]

2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[-1][3/4 w at #1]

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[+2][4/5 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[22w]

2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KATSEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[20w]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[16w]

4.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[15w]

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[14w]


Debuts

ROLE MODEL is back with Writing’s On The Wall, this is mid and he sounds fine


Biggest Jump:Ed Sheeran-Camera[+9]

Biggest Drop:5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[-5]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tate McRae-2 hands[#29]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#2]


Hitbound

Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][5]

GIRLSET-Little Miss[Debut]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[6]

JYT-What U Want[Debut]

NF-FEAR[Debut]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[7]

Emei-Ginger Tea[Debut]

Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[5]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love[6]

Freya Skye-silent treatment[3]

In Color-Lighter[Debut]

Charli XCX-Chains of Love[6]

Alex Warren/Gigi Perez-Eternity[4]

5 Seconds Of Summer-I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again[Debut]

The Kid LAROI-A PERFECT WORLD[5]

Tame Impala-Dracula[7]


Debuts

GIRLSET is here with Little Miss, this is catchy and they sound great

JYT are here with What U Want this is catchy and they sound great

NF is back with FEAR, this is a banger and he sounds great

Emei is back with Ginger Tea, this is boring and she doesn’t sound that great

In Color is back with Lighter, this is a banger and they sound great

5 Seconds Of Summer are her with I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again, this is mid and they sound fine


Exits

Lewis Capaldi-The Day That I Die[5]

Katy Perry-bandaids[6]

Izzy Escobar-Jackie O[1]

5 Seconds Of Summer-Everyone’s A Star[3]

The Day That I Die was very mid, the rest were great


Abyss

MOLIY/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man

Jonas Brothers-Backwards

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?


Blurbs

The only exit was MUTT, this was very mid

Great to see YUKON fall into #30

Die On This Hill didn’t need to take a big jump

Great to see Mr Electric Blue take a big jump

Fine with Camera taking a big jump

Great to see Opalite in the top 3

Great to see The Fate Of Ophelia at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

26.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

25.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

24.sombr-back to friends 

23.Ed Sheeran-Camera

22.Laufey-Lover Girl

21.ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall

20.Madison Beer-bittersweet

19 Kevin Jonas-Changing

18.KASTEYE-Gabriela

17.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

16.Taylor Swift-Opliate

15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

13.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

12.Charlie Puth-Changes

11.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

10.Chappell Roan-The Subway

9.HUNTR/X-Golden

8.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

7.Tyla-CHANEL

6.Sophia James-So Unfair

5.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

4.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance

3.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

2.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts