Saturday, December 27, 2025

Taylor Swift [1] - Week of December 27, 2025














Hey guys, this is the last countdown of 2025, 2025 a year in review is coming soon, Now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#29]Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[6w]PK:25

[#12]Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[15w]PK:6


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[4w at #1]


30.Tyla-CHANEL[-2][3w]PK:28

29.Jonas Brothers-Backwards[Debut][1w]PK:29

28.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-4][13w]PK:18

27.Justin Bieber-YUKON[+3][10w]PK:26

26.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-1][11w]PK:20

25.Sophia James-So Unfair[-4][9w]PK:18

24.ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall[+3][2w]PK:24

23.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[==][5w]PK:23

22.Charlie Puth-Changes[==][7w]PK:19

21.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+5][6w]PK:21

20.AJR-The Big Goodbye[Re-Entry][12w]PK:17

19.Laufey-Lover Girl[==][10w]PK:16

18.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+2][5w]PK:18

17.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[==][13w]PK:15

16.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+2][3w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Freya Skye-silent treatment

15.KATSEYE-Gabriela[==][21w]PK:10

14.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[==][11w]PK:13

13.sombr-12 to 12[==][8w]PK:10

12.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-1][17w][3w at #1]

11.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[+5][13w]PK:8

10.Chappell Roan-The Subway[-1][21w]PK:6

9.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+1][11w]PK:9

8.HUNTR/X-Golden[-1][23w][4w at #1]

7.Ed Sheeran-Camera[+1][15w]PK:5

6.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[-1][15w]PK:5

5.sombr-back to friends[-1][23w]PK:3

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[-3][12w][4w at #1]

3.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+3][21w]PK:3

2.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![==][9w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+2][11w][1w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-2][3/3 w at #1]

4.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[==]

3.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[+2][0/6 w at #1]

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1][4/5 w at #1]

1.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+1][4/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[23w]

2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KATSEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[21w]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[17w]

4.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[15w]

5.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT, 5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK, and Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[13w]


Debuts

Jonas Brothers are back with Backwards, this is mid and they sound fine

Great to see The Big Goodbye re-entered


Biggest Jump:Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care, and 5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[+5]

Biggest Drop:Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT, and Sophia James-So Unfair[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young[#20]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#1]


Hitbound

Alex Warren/Gigi Perez-Eternity[5]

Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[6]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love[7]

Freya Skye-silent treatment[4]

JYT-What U Want[2]

The Kid LAROI-A PERFECT WORLD[6]

GIRLSET-Little Miss[2]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[8]

NF-Fear[2]

Emei-Ginger Tea[2]

Sabrina Carpenter-Such A Funny Way[Debut]

In Color-Lighter[2]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[7]

Charli XCX-Chains Of Love[7]

5 Seconds Of Summer-I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again[2]

Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][6]


Debuts

Only one debut, Sabrina Carpenter is here with Such A Funny Way, this is very catchy and she sounds great


Exits

Tame Impala-Dracula[7]

This song is in the abyss


Abyss

Tame Impala-Dracula

MOLIY/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?


Blurbs

Exits were I’m Not There For You, and The Dead Dance, I’m Not There For You was very mid and shouldn’t have became a hit, The Dead Dance was great

YUKON didn’t need to jump

Great to see Still Don’t Care and NOT OK take a big jump

Vodka Cranberry didn’t need to reach #3

Taylor Swift replaced herself at the #1 spot

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

26.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

25.sombr-back to friends 

24.Ed Sheeran-Camera

23.Laufey-Lover Girl

22.ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall

21.Jonas Brothers-Backwards

20.Madison Beer-bittersweet

19 Kevin Jonas-Changing

18.KASTEYE-Gabriela

17.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

16.Taylor Swift-Opliate

15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

14.AJR-The Big Goodbye

13.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

12.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

11.Charlie Puth-Changes

10.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

9.Chappell Roan-The Subway

8.HUNTR/X-Golden

7.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

6.Tyla-CHANEL

5.Sophia James-So Unfair

4.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

3.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

2.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone


No comments:

Post a Comment