Saturday, February 14, 2026

Taylor Swift [3] - Week of February 14, 2026

 











Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#20]Laufey-Lover Girl[16w]PK:15

[#14]sombr-back to friends[29w]PK:2

[#10]Kevin Jonas-Changing[11w]PK:10


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[9w at #1]


30.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][17w]PK:26

28.PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson-Stateside[Debut][1w]PK:28

27.sombr-Homewrecker[Debut][1w]PK:27

26.Tyla-CHANEL[-4][10w]PK:22

25.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[+5][2w]PK:25

24.KATSEYE-Internet Girl[+4][4w]PK:24

23.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[+4][2w]PK:23

22.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[+3][2w]PK:22

21.Tame Impala-Dracula[+2][5w]PK:21

20.Kehlani-Folded[+6][17w]PK:20

19.Freya Skye-silent treatment[+2][3w]PK:19

18.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+6][4w]PK:18

17.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[==][20w]PK:17

16.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+2][12w]PK:16 [1TW]

Countdown Extra:Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe

15.Harry Styles-Aperture[+4][3w]PK:15

14.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-3][18w]PK:11

13.Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire[+3][5w]PK:13

12.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+3][13w]PK:12

11.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[+2][2w]PK:11

10.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+2][18w]PK:9

9.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[-2][22w]PK:3

8.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[==][18w]PK:5

7.HUNTR/X-Golden[+2][30w][4w at #1]

6.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[==][10w]PK:6

5.sombr-12 to 12[-1][15w]PK:4

4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+1][16w]PK:2

3.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[-2][19w][9w at #1]

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[==][5w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+2][18w][3w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Shaboozey-Good News[+1]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[==][0/1 w at #1]

3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==][4/4 w at #1]

2.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[==][0/4 w at #1]

1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][6/6 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.HUNTR/X-Golden[30w]

2.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[22w]

3.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[20w]

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[19w]

5.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-BloodlineMadison Beer-bittersweetDavid Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[18w]


Debuts

Ella Langley is back with Choosin’ Texas, this is mid and she sounds fine

PinkPantheress and Zara Larsson are here with Stadeside, this is catchy and they sound great

sombr is back with Homewrecker, this is mid and he sounds fine


Biggest Jump:Kehlani-Folded, and Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+6]

Biggest Drop:Tyla-CHANEL[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[#21]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#3]


Hitbound 

STELLA LEFEY-THINKING ‘BOUT YOU[4]

Knox-Go For Broke[Debut]

Bella Kay-iloveitiloveitiloveit[Debut]

ZAYN-Die For Me[2]

Maisie Peters-My Regards[2]

Paul Russell-High Maintenance[3]

Tiffany Stringer-Bullet[Debut]

Bebe Rexha-I Like You Better Than Me[Debut]

Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[2]

SIENNA SPIRO-You Stole The Show[5]

Meghan Trainor-Get In Girl[Debut]

Jordi-Over Love[3]

Forrest Frank-THANKFUL[Debut]

Holly Humberstone-To Love Somebody[2]

Ice Spice-Big Guy[3]

Joji-Hotel California[2]


Debuts

Knox is back with Go For Broke, this is a banger and he sounds great

Bella Kay is here with iloveitiloveitiloveit, this is boring and she sounds fine

Tiffany Stringer is here with Bullet, this is catchy and she sounds great

Bebe Rexha is back with I Like You Better Than Me, great EDM song

Meghan Trainor is here with Get In Girl, this is another great Meghan Trainor song

Forrest Frank is back with THANKFUL this is mid but he sounds good


Exits

Louis Tomlinson-Imposter[3]

Madison Beer-bad enough[4]

NMIXX-Blue Valentine[3]

senses-tiptoeing[4]

bad enough was very boring and worse than bittersweet, the rest were great


Abyss

Megan Moroney-Wish I Didn’t

Bad Bunny-DtMF

Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes

Zara Larsson-Lush Life

Hilary Duff-Roommates

t.A.T.u-All The Things She Said

Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love


Blurbs

Exits were Lover Girl, back to friends, and Changing, Lover Girl was good but mid, back to friends got annoying, and Changing was mid

YUKON has not been doing anything, just leave

Great to see Internet Girl and Midnight Sun jumping, The Great Divide and Gut Punch are getting very mid

Folded really did not need to be at #20

Die On This Hill doesn’t need to be jumping 

Great to see Aperture in the top 15

Fine with Sapphire jumping to #13

Great to see Bloodline in the top 10

Golden is the first to reach 30 weeks since Die With A Smile in 2025

Taylor Swift is #1 for the 12th consecutive time

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch

27.Kehlani-Folded

26.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT

25.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide



4/5 Good

24.Madison Beer-bittersweet

23.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

22.Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire

21.sombr-12 to 12

20.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]

19.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

18.sombr-Homewrecker


5/5 Great

17.Taylor Swift-Opliate

16.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

15.Freya Skye-silent treatment

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

13.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

12.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

11.HUNTR/X-Golden

10.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

9.Tyla-CHANEL

8.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

7.Tame Impala-Dracula

6.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

5.PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson-Stadeside

4.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun

3.Harry Styles-Aperture

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

1.KATSEYE-Internet Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment