Let’s get to the song leaving the countdown
[#7]Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[23w][9w at #1]
Last weeks #1:Bruno Mars-I Just Might[3w at #1]
30.SIENNA SPIRO-The Visitor[Debut][1w]PK:30
29.BLACKPINK-GO[+1][2w]PK:29
28.Hilary Duff-Roommates[-9][5w]PK:19
27.Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami[+2][4w]PK:23
26.Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes[==][4w]PK:26
25.Zara Larsson/PinkPantheress-Stateside[+3][6w]PK:24
24.Bruno Mars-Risk It All[+3][2w]PK:24
23.Bebe Rexha/Faithless-New Religion[+2][2w]PK:23
22.Harry Styles-American Girls[==][2w]PK:22
21.Charli XCX-Dying For You[+2][2w]PK:21
20.Alex Warren-FEVER DREAM[==][3w]PK:20
19.Taylor Swift-Elizabeth Taylor[+2][3w]PK:19
18.Tame Impala-Dracula[-2][10w]PK:14
17.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[-2][6w]PK:15
16.Bad Bunny-DtMF[+8][4w]PK:16[???]
Countdown Extra:The Pussycat Dolls-Club Song
15.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[+3][7w]PK:15
14.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[-1][5w]PK:13
13.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[+1][7w]PK:7
12.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[-1][7w]PK:11
11.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+6][17w]PK:11[???]
10.Freya Skye-silent treatment[==][8w]PK:10
9.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[-3][23w]PK:5
8.Harry Styles-Aperture[+1][8w]PK:7
7.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+5][23w]PK:7
6.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+2][15w]PK:6
5.Taylor Swift-Opalite[-3][23w][4w at #1]
4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND[-1][21w]PK:2
3.sombr-Homewrecker[+1][6w]PK:3
2.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+3][9w]PK:2
1.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[==][10w][4w at #1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[+2]
4.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[-3][1/1 w at #1]
3.Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[+3][0/6 w at #1]
2.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[+3][0/1 w at #1]
1.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1][4/4 w at #1]
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.Madison Beer-bittersweet, David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[23w]
2.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![21w]
3.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[17w]
4.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[15w]
5.Tame Impala-Dracula, and Bruno Mars-I Just Might[10w]
Debuts
Only one, SIENNA SPIRO is here with The Visitor, this is even more boring than Die On This Hill, hopefully this doesn’t do well as Die On This Hill did
Biggest Jump:Bad Bunny-DtMF[+8]
Biggest Drop:Hilary Duff-Roommates[-9]
Favorite Song Last Year:Halsey-safeword[#26]
Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#10]
Hitbound
Laufey - How I Get [4]
Niall Horan - Dinner Party [Debut]
Paul Russell - High Maintenance [6; 2nd time]
The Pussycat Dolls - Club Song [2]
RAYE/Hans Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony. [Debut]
Twenty One Pilots - Drag Path [5]
BTS - SWIM [Debut]
Mckayla Twiggs - When Did You Get So Hot? [Debut]
Jack Harlow - Lonesome [2]
Holly Humberstone - Cruel World [2]
The Cab - Back From the Dead [Debut]
Maeve - Touch and Go [3]
GIRLSET - Tweak [2]
Lizzo - Don't Make Me Love U [Debut]
KEVNN C. - You Won't Catch Me Crying [2]
flowerovlove - Casual Lady [5]
I’m rushing so everything will be back next week

No comments:
Post a Comment