Saturday, March 7, 2026

Bruno Mars [2] - Week of March 7, 2026

 











Lets get to the songs leaving the countdown 

[#25]Tyla-CHANEL[12w]PK:22

[#19]Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[22w]PK:17

[#10]Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[20w]PK:9


Last weeks #1:Bruno Mars-I Just Might[1w at #1]


30.NF-FEAR[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Taylor Swift-Elizabeth Taylor[Debut][1w]PK:29

28.Alex Warren-FEVER DREAM[Debut][1w]PK:28

27.Bad Bunny-DtMF[-1][2w]PK:26

26.Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes[+2][2w]PK:26

25.Kygo/Gryffin/Khalid-Save My Love[+5][2w]PK:25

24.Zara Larsson/PinkPantheress-Stateside[+3][4w]PK:24

23.Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami[+6][2w]PK:23

22.Kehlani-Folded[-1][20w]PK:20

21.Hilary Duff-Roommates[+3][3w]PK:21

20.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[+3][5w]PK:20

19.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[-2][15w]PK:16

18.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[+2][5w]PK:18

17.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[+1][4w]PK:17

16.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[+6][3w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:BLACKPINK-GO

15.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-4][21w]PK:11

14.Tame Impala-Dracula[+2][8w]PK:14

13.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[+1][5w]PK:13

12.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][-3][7w]PK:9

11.sombr-Homewrecker[+4][4w]PK:11

10.Freya Skye-silent treatment[+3][6w]PK:10

9.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[-3][13w]PK:6

8.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[-1][5w]PK:7

7.Harry Styles-Aperture[+5][6w]PK:7

6.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+2][21w]PK:5

5.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![-1][19w]PK:2

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[+1][22w][9w at #1]

3.sombr-12 to 12[==][18w]PK:3

2.Taylor Swift-Opalite[==][21w][4w at #1]

1.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[==][8w][2w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[==][0/1 w at #1]

4.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[-2][4/4 w at #1]

3.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][6/6 w at #1]

2.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[+2][0/1 w at #1]

1.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[==][3/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[

2.Madison Beer-bittersweetDavid Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[21w]

3.Kehlani-Folded[20w]

4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![19w]

5.sombr-12 to 12[18w]


NF is back with FEAR, this is a banger and he sounds great

Taylor Swift is here with Elizabeth Taylor, this is catchy and she sounds great

Alex Warren is back with FEVER DREAM, this is a banger and he sounds great


Biggest Jump:Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami, and Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[+6]

Biggest Drop:Madison Beer-bittersweet[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[#7]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#4]


Hitbound

BLACKPINK - GO [2]

Harry Styles - American Girls [Debut]

Charli XCX - Dying for You [3]

Maeve - Touch and Go [Debut]

Bebe Rexha/Faithless - New Religion [Debut]

Laufey - How I Get [2]

Paul Russell - High Maintenance [4] [Reentry]

RAYE - Nightingale Lane. [2]

Twenty One Pilots - Drag Path [3]

Tiffany Stringer - Bullet [4]

flowerovlove - Casual Lady [3]

Holly Humberstone - To Love Somebody [5]

Dominic Fike - Babydoll [2]

Knox - Go For Broke [4]

Mckayla Twiggs - What a Girl Wants [3]

Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit [4]


I’m tired so maybe next week




Exits

Bebe Rexha-I Like You Better Than Me[3]

Bruno Mars-Risk It All[1]

I Like You Better Than Me deserved better and Risk It All is in the abyss




Abyss

Taylor Swift-Wi$h Li$t

Bruno Mars - Risk It All

Corbyn Besson/TZUYU - Blink

Jason Derulo - Sexy For Me

Doja Cat - Gorgeous

Louis Tomlinson - Imposter

Ice Spice - Big Guy

Megan Moroney - Wish I Didn't

Zara Larsson - Lush Life

MAX/Andy Grammer - The Thing I Love 

KPop Demon Hunters Cast - How It's Done 




Blurbs

Exits were CHANEL, TIT FOR TAT, and Bloodline, CHANEL was great, TIT FOR TAT was very mid and boring and the “worst” song from her so far, and Bloodine was getting old

A Couple Minutes didn’t need to jump

Great to see DtMF and Die On This Hill dropping

Great to see Save My Love and I Love Miami taking big jumps

Great to see silent treatment in the top 10

Why is 12 to 12 still at #3, it barley got airplay this week

Great to see I Just Might at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week



0/5 Awful

30.Bad Bunny-DtMF

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

28.Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes


3/5 Decent

27.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch

26.Kehlani-Folded

25.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide



4/5 Good

24.Madison Beer-bittersweet

23.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

22.sombr-12 to 12

21.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]

20.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe

19.sombr-Homewrecker


5/5 Great

18.Taylor Swift-Opalite

17.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

16.Taylor Swift-Elizabeth Taylor

15.Freya Skye-silent treatment

14.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

13.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

12.Tame Impala-Dracula

11.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

10.PinkPanthress/Zara Larsson-Stadeside

9.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

8.Hilary Duff-Roommates

7.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun

6.Harry Styles-Aperture

5.NF-FEAR

4.Alex Warren-FEVER DREAM

3.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

2.Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami

1.Kygo/Gryffin/Khalid-Save My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment