Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
[#9]Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [16w]PK:3
[#19]Ethan Burdick - I Get The Picture [9w]PK:19
[#23]Justin Bieber - SPEED DEMON [5w]PK:23
Last weeks #1: Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [3w at #1]
30: Malcolm Todd - Earrings [-3] [5w]PK:23
29: Myles Smith - Heaven [Debut] [1w]PK:29
28: Jason Derulo - Sexy For Me [+1] [11w]PK:25
27: Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit [+3] [14w]PK:22
26: Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN [-4] [9w]PK:22
25: Niall Horan - Tastes So Good [+3] [3w]PK:25
24: RAYE/Hans Zimmer - Click Clank Symphony. [==] [4w]PK:24
23: Dominic Fike - Babydoll [-2] [14w]PK:20
22: Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [+3] [4w]PK:22
21: The Beaches - Edge Of The Earth [Debut] [1w]PK:21
20: Madonna/Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love [-3] [8w]PK:15
19: Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It [Debut] [1w]PK:19
18: Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [+2] [5w]PK:17
17: Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [-2] [21w]PK:6
16: STELLA LEFTY - Boston [==] [9w]PK:16 [1TW]
Countdown Extra: Tyla - IS IT LOVE
15: Harry Styles - American Girls [-3] [16w]PK:3
14: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall [+4] [6w]PK:14
13: Bruno Mars - Risk It All [==] [16w]PK:11
12: OneRepublic - Need Your Love [+2] [12w]PK:12
11: PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson - Stateside [==] [20w]PK:6
10: Myles Smith/Niall Horan - Drive Safe [==] [19w]PK:8
9: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [+17] [3w]PK:9
8: Noah Kahan - The Great Divide [==] [21w]PK:6
7: Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas [==] [20w]PK:6
6: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [-2] [17w]PK:4
5: Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula [Remix] [==] [24w]PK:4
4: Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All [+2] [7w]PK:4
3: Bruno Mars - I Just Might [==] [24w][9w at #1]
2: sombr - Homewrecker [==] [20w][5w at #1]
1: Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [==] [10w][4w at #1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5: Jonas Brothers - Love Me To Heaven [+3]
4: Lady Gaga - Abracadabra [-1] [6/6 w at #1]
3: ROLE MODEL - Sally, When The Wine Runs Out [-1] [0/2 w at #1]
2: Benson Boone - Sorry I’m Here For Someone Else [+2] [3/3 w at #1]
1: Sabrina Carpenter - Busy Woman [==] [3/3 w at #1]
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1: Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula [Remix], and Bruno Mars - I Just Might [24w]
2: Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun, and Noah Kahan - The Great Divide [21w]
3: Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas, PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson - Stateside, and sombr - Homewrecker [20w]
4: Myles Smith/Niall Horan - Drive Safe [19w]
5: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM [17w]
Debuts
Myles Smith is back with Heaven, this is very forgettable
The Beaches are back with a 3 year old song from the Off Campus Amazon Show called Edge Of The Earth, this is kinda upbeat but forgettable, not good as Blame Brett
Martin Garrix and Ed Sheeran are back with Repeat It, this is a banger and they sound great
Biggest Jump: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [+17]
Biggest Drop: Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN [-4]
Favorite Song Last Year: Tate McRae - Just Keep Watching [#16]
Worst Song Last Year: Jessie Murph - Blue Stripes [#27]
Hitbound
Tyla - IS IT LOVE [2]
Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [Debut]
ILLIT/LE SSERAFIM/KATSEYE - ICONIC BY MISTAKE [3]
sombr - My Body Isn’t Ready [Debut]
Ethan Burdick - Hold You [Debut]
Don Toliver - E85 [3]
Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life [Debut]
Charli XCX - Wink Wink [Debut]
Knox - Long Story Short [5]
Marshmello/Kelsea Ballerini - Another Drink [Debut]
Ravyn Lenae - Saturday Night [Debut]
The Kid LAROI/Kehlani - GIRLS [Remix] [6]
Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [3]
Slayyyter - DANCE… [3]
Alyssa Grace - bloodstream [Debut]
Akon - RINGTONE [3]
Debuts
Benson Boone is back with The Time Of My Life, this is kinda boring and he sounds fine
sombr is back with My Body Isn’t Ready, this is kinda bit forgettable and kinda slow
Ethan Burdick is here with Hold You, this is very better than I Get The Picture, this is very upbeat and he sounds great
Gracie Abrams released the 2nd single for “Daugther From H” with Look At My Life, this is better than Hit The Wall, but very forgettable
Charli XCX replaces herself with Wink Wink, this is very forgettable
Marshmello and Kelsea Ballerini collab with Another Drink, this is a EDM banger and they sound great
Ravyn Lenae is back with Saturday Night, this is very forgettable, Handle is a lot better than this
Alyssa Grace is here with bloodstream, Yeah, this song is awful, this song is very boring, and she sounds quite bad, hopefully this doesn’t make the countdown
Exits
Tiffany Stringer - Supernova [7]
Lizzo - Happy 2 Be [3]
Alex Warren - PASSENGER [3]
STELLA LEFTY - I Know I Know [7]
Charli XCX - SS26 [5]
ROLE MODEL - High Hopes 3000 [3]
PASSENGER and High Hopes 3000 are in the abyss, Supernova and Happy 2 Be were great, and SS26 was very mid
Abyss
ROLE MODEL - High Hopes 3000 [1] [New]
Alex Warren - PASSENGER [1] [New]
Noah Kahan - Doors [1] [New]
SIENNA SPIRO - Material Lover [2]
Halsey - Carry The Weight [4]
Drake - 2 Hard 4 The Radio [4]
Ella Langley - Be Her [4]
Meghan Trainor - Shimmer [8]
Sabrina Carpenter - House Tour [13]
Pitbull/Lil Jon - I Love Miami [19]
Exit
Zara Larsson - Lush Life [21]
Blurbs
Exits were Elizabeth Taylor, I Get The Picture, and SPEED DEMON, Elizabeth Taylor was on the countdown on the way 2 weeks of it being there without airplay then finally left this week, and I Get The Picture and SPEED DEMON were extremely mid
Hit The Wall didn’t need to jump back to the top 15
I Knew It, I Knew You got a huge jump to the top 10
Mr. Know It All doesn’t need to be in the top 5
The top 3 didn’t change for 3 weeks in a row, we need more movement up there
That’s all for now, see you next week
Countdown Ranking:
0/5 Awful
None!
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
None!
3/5 Decent
30: Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All
29: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall
28: Bruno Mars - Risk It All
27: Noah Kahan - The Great Divide
4/5 Good
26: Myles Smith - Heaven
25: Bella Kay - iloveitiloveitiloveit
24: STELLA LEFTY - Boston
23: Tyla/Zara Larsson - SHE DID IT AGAIN
22: OneRepublic - Need Your Love
21: Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me
20: Olivia Rodrigo - the cure
19: The Beaches - Edge Of The Earth
18: Malcolm Todd - Earrings
17: Harry Styles - American Girls
16: Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas
15: RAYE/Hans Zimmer - Click Clank Symphony.
14: Niall Horan - Tastes So Good
13: Myles Smith/Niall Horan - Drive Safe
12: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You
11: sombr - Homewrecker
5/5 Great
10: Bruno Mars - I Just Might
9: Dominic Fike - Babydoll
8: Alex Warren - FEVER DREAM
7: Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun
6: PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson - Stateside
5: Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula [Remix]
4: Jason Derulo - Sexy For Me
3: Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead
2: Madonna/Sabrina Carpenter - Bring Your Love
1: Martin Garrix/Ed Sheeran - Repeat It

No comments:
Post a Comment