Hey guys, this is something I’m going to start doing, reviewing the Billboard Hot 100 Top 50 every week, this might be a weekly thing but now let’s get started
Top 50:
50: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall [-3] [17w]PK:26
49: Lainey Wilson/John Mayer - Phone, Keys, Wallet [+4] [14w]PK:48
48: STELLA LEFTY/Vincent Mason - Something To Lose [+1] [15w]PK:40
47: Dexter And The Moonrocks - Freakin’ Out [-8] [25w]PK:33
46: Alyssa Grace - bloodstream [+7] [How is this here?] [10w]PK:45
45: ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman [Debut] [1w]PK:45
44: Dolly Parton - Jolene [-22] [11w]PK:16
43: Temper City - Self Aware [-6] [22w]PK:35
42: Shaboozey - Cowgirl [+2] [10w]PK:42
41: Cardi B - Ah Ha [+1] [6w]PK:25
40: Luke Combs - Rethink Some Things [+10] [24w]PK:40
39: Noah Kahan - Orbiter [-3] [20w]PK:34
38: Teddy Swims - Mr. Know It All [+3] [21w]PK:38
37: Ariana Grande - petal [-3] [6w]PK:4
36: Drake - Shabang [-1] [17w]PK:4
35: Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [Debut] [1w]PK:35 [Hot Shot Debut]
34: Mac Miller/Ty Dolla $ign - Cinderella [-1] [18w]PK:25
33: Cody Johnson - Take Me Back [Leave Me There] [+10] [4w]PK:33
32: Tems - What You Need [==] [25w]PK:29
31: Beyoncé - Morning Dew [Donk] [+7] [10w]PK:26
30: ADÉLA - Ain’t It LA [+27] [6w]PK:30 [Biggest Gain In Streams]
29: Shakira/Burna Boy - Dai Dai [+3] [13w]PK:17
28: Yung Miami - Spend Dat [-3] [16w]PK:17
27: KATSEYE - Animal [+3] [7w]PK:24
26: Steve Lacy - oh yeah? [+3] [6w]PK:19
25: Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [+1] [16w]PK:5
24: Ella Langley - Loving Life Again [+4] [25w]PK:21
23: Koe Wetzel/Ella Langley - Jaded [+4] [5w]PK:19
22: Tame Impala - Loser [+2] [7w]PK:18
21: Lil Baby - Dead Fresh [+2] [8w]PK:18
20: Dominic Fike - Babydoll [==] [31w]PK:16
19: Malcolm Todd - Earrings [+2] [28w]PK:19
18: Drake - Janice STFU [-1] [17w][2 weeks at #1]
17: Luke Combs - Be By You [+1] [30w]PK:12
16: Olivia Rodrigo - drop dead [-3] [21w][1 week at #1]
15: Bruno Mars - I Just Might [-1] [35w][3 weeks at #1]
14: Ella Langley/Morgan Wallen - I Can’t Love You Anymore [-3] [20w]PK:4
13: Zara Larsson - Midnight Sun [+2] [34w]PK:13
12: Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song [==] [13w]PK:3
11: Bruno Mars - Risk It All [-2] [28w]PK:4
10: Karol G/Judeline & Rusowsky - Bby Wow [+6] [5w]PK:10
9: Ella Langley - Be Her [+1] [30w]PK:2
8: Olivia Dean - Man I Need [==] [55w]PK:2 [Longest Chart Sitter]
7: Olivia Dean - So Easy [To Fall In Love] [==] [50w]PK:5
6: Tame Impala/JENNIE - Dracula [Remix] [==] [50w]PK:5
5: Ariana Grande - hate that i made you love me [-1] [15w][1 week at #1]
4: Morgan Wallen - Been By Now [+1] [7w]PK:2
3: Taylor Swift - I Knew It, I Knew You [==] [14w][2 weeks at #1]
2: STELLA LEFTY - Boston [==] [23w]PK:2 [Biggest Gain In Airplay]
1: Ella Langley - Choosin’ Texas [==] [47w][22 weeks at #1]
Debuts
ADÉLA debuts with Nicole Kidman, this is quite boring and kinda worse than Ain’t It LA
Miley Cyrus debuts with Bass Persiades, this is such a banger and she sounds great and great to see it debut here
Biggest Jump: ADÉLA - Ain’t It LA [+27]
Biggest Drop: Dolly Parton - Jolene [-22]
Blurbs
A lot of songs are in dark green because I’ve never heard them before
Ugh, how is bloodstream here?
I see Jolene is on there because of Dolly Parton’s death
Ah Ha is very upbeat and she sounds great
I don’t understand why Orbiter is on there too
Yeah, I ranked What You Need bad, it’s just very boring and she sounds bad, so I don’t understand why is this there either
Yeah, Bby Wow is very boring and worse than Still
And also Dracula s the only great song in the top 10
I see the top 4 is full of country songs
And yeah, Choosin’ Texas has now tied the record for the most weeks at #1 in Billboard history with Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You with 22 weeks and I think it’s going to hold for another week seeing some predictions
That’s all for now, see you Friday for airplay updates
Also, I’m not going to do Top 20 reviews for Billboard charts
Oh, and next week I’m going to just show the entire top 100
No comments:
Post a Comment