Saturday, April 13, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [3] - Week of Apr 13, 2024







I have nothing to say Goodbye to

(5)Tate McRae(20 weeks)Peak:3

(12)Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now(23 weeks)Peak:3

(19)Teddy Swims-Lose Control(30 weeks)Peak:2


Last weeks 1:Dua Lipa-Houdini


30.Glass Animals-Creatures In Heaven[Debut]

29.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-Most Wanted[Debut]

28.Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed[Debut]

27.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(23)

26.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(30)

25.Meghan Trainor/T Pain-Been Like This(27)

24.Hozier-Too Sweet(28)

23.Olivia Rodrigo-so american(29)

22.Usher-Kissing Strangers(25)

21.Twenty On Pilots-Overcompensate(26)

20.Dasha-Austin(22)

19.Luke Hemings-Shakes(24)

18.girl in red-Too Much(18)

17.Beyonce-TEXAS HOLD ‘EM(13)

16.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(21)

Extra:Ava Max-My Oh My

15.Djo-End Of Beginning(20)

14.SZA-Saturn(17)

13.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(16)

12.Selena Gomez-Love On(15)

11.Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human(14)

10.Dua Lipa-Houdini(3)

9.Noah Kahan-Stick Season(6)

8.Justin Timberlake-Selfish(8)

7.Megan Thee Stallion/Renee Rapp-Not  My Fault(9)

6.Henry Moodie-pick up the phone(10)

5.Ariana grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(11)

4.Knox-Not The 1975(2)

3.Dua Lipa-Training Season(7)

2.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(4)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather(1)3 weeks at 1

 

Debuts

Creatures in heaven:Good but forgettable

Most Wanted:reviewed

Eyes Closed:Banger


Biggest Jump:Olivia Rodrigo-so american, and Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)[+6]

Biggest Drop:Dua Lipa-Houdini[-7]


Hitbound

Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start[2]

Dua Lipa-Illusion[Debut]

d4vd-Feel It[Debut]

OneRepublic-Nobody[Debut]

Benson Boone-Cry[2]

Mimi Webb-Mistake[Debut]

girl in red/Sabrina Carpenter-You Need Me Now[2]

People R Ugly-DUMB[Debut]

Doja Cat/Teezo Touchdown-MASC[2]

Artemas-I like the way you kiss me[Debut]

Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso[Debut]

Mark Amber-Belong Together[Debut]

vaultboy-you’re my moon[Debut]

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait[2]

Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe[Debut]

Ava Max-My Oh My[2]

If there’s 9 or 10 debuts I am going to review them when they get on the countdown


Exits

The Beaches-Blame Brett[8]

Teddy Swims-The Door[11]

Paul Russell-Eat Pray Love[1]

Haiden Henderson-hell of a good time[4]

Tori Kelly-thing u do[1]

Porter Robinson-Cheerleader[3]

Jaguar Twin-Bad Feeling(Oompa Lompa)[15]

Nicky Youre-Part Time Lover[4]

These were all great


Abyss

Muni Long-Made For Me

Fall Out Boy-So Much (for) Stardust

Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande-Rain On Me

Jessie Murph/Jelly Roll-Wild Ones

Victoria Monet-On My Mama

Hayes Warner/Billy B/Kelvin Rudolph-Just A Girl

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wlison-Save Me

Weeknd/JENNIE/Lily Rose Depp-One Of The Girls

Jennifer Lopez/Latto-Cant Get Enough


Eat Pray Blurb

We lost Lose Control, exes, and Is It Over Now, Hood riddance To Lose Control it lasted long and exes and Is It Over Now are great songs I will never get tired of


This is the first time since I started blogging that I have no orange song


Shakes, TEXAS HOLD’ EM, End Pf Beginning, and Selfish are fading on me


Pick up the phone is getting annoying


Yes Training Season is at #3 hopefully this can get to #1 soon


That’s all for now, See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment