Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [2] - Week of April 6, 2024


 



Hey guys this week was good we had a lot of movement

Goodbye To

(18)Tate McRae-greedy(28 weeks)11 weeks at 1

(24)Jack Harlow-Lovin On Me(21 weeks) Peak:10

(11)AJR-Yes I’m A Mess(23 weeks) Peak:7


Last weeks number 1Sabrina Carpenter-Feather



30.Benson Boone-Slow It Down[Debut]

29.Olivia Rodrigo-so American[Debut]

28.Hozier-Too Sweet[Debut]

27.Meghan Trainor/T Pain-Been Like This(29)

26.Twenty One Pilots-Overcompensate(28)

25.Usher-Kissing Strangers(27)

24.Luke Hemmings-Shakes(25)

23.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(22)

22.Dasha-Austin(23)

21.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(26)

20.Djo-End Of Beginning(21)

19.Teddy Swims-Lose Control(17)

18.girl in red-Too Much(19)

17.SZA-Saturn(20)

16.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(15)

Countdown Extra:JVKE-clouds

15.Selena Gomez-Love On(16)

14.Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human(30)

13.Beyonce-TEXAS HOLD’ EM(10)

12.Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now(8)

11.Ariana grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(14)

10.Henry Moodie-pick up the phone(9)

9.Megan Thee Stallion/Renee Rapp-Not My Fault(12)

8.Justin Timberlake-Selfish(13)

7.Dua Lipa-Training Season(6)

6.Noah Kahan-Stick Season(7)

5.Tate McRae-exes(4)

4.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(5)

3.Dua Lipa-Houdini(2)

2.Knox-Not The 1975(3)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Feather(1)2 weeks at 1


Biggest Jump:Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human[+16]

Biggest Drop:Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now[-4]


Debuts 

Slow It Down-This is slow at the start and gets better at the end

So American:not good as obsessed but still great

Too Sweet-Already reviewed this



Hitbound

The Beaches-Blame Brett(8)

Doja Cat/Teezo Touchdown-MASC[Debut]

Teddy Swims-The Door(11)

Benson Boone-Cry[Debut]

Glass Animals-Creatures In Heaven[Debut]

Ava Max-My Oh My[Debut]

Imagine Dragons-Eyes Closed[Debut]

Paul Russell-Eat Pray Love[Debut]

Haiden Henderson-hell of a good time(4)

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait[Debut]

Tori Kelly-thing u do[Debut]

Porter Robinson-Cheerleader(3)

girl in red/Sabrina Carpenter-You Need Me Now[Debut]

Micheal Marcagi-Scared To Start[Debut]

Jaguar Twin-Bad Feeling(Oompa Lompa)(15)

Nicky Youre-Part Time Lover(4)

That’s a lot of debuts I’m going to review them when they come to the countdown


Exits

Fall Out Boy-So Much (for) Stardust(10)

Camila Cabello/Playboi Carti-I Luv It(1)

Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-Most Wanted(1)

Wallows-Calling After Me(2)

Liam Payne-Teardrops(5)

Alec Benjamin-King Size Bed(3)

Kenya Grace-It’s Not Fair(3)

Alex Warren-Before You Leave Me(6)

JVKE-clouds(1)

So Much for Stardust is in the abyss I luv it clouds deserved better the rest I didn’t care about


Abyss

Fall Out Boy-So Much (for) Stardust

Lady Gaga/Ariana grande-Rain On Me

Jessie Murph/Jelly Roll-Wild On s

Victoria Monet-On My Mama

UMI/V-wherever u r

Nicki Minaj/Lil Uzi Vert-Everybody

Hayes Warner/Billy B/Kevin Rudolf-Just A Girl

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me

Weeknd/JENNIE/Lily Rose Depp-One Of The Girl

Panic! At The Disco-New Perspective

Jennifer Lopez/Latto-Cant Get Enough

Sophie Ellis Bextor-Murder On The Dancefloor




Too Blurbs

We lost Lovin On Me, greedy and Yes I’m A Mess good riddance to Lovin On Me, greedy and Yes I’m A Mess were great but really old

Lose Control now enters the 30 week club


Nooo Training Season fell


Feather is #1 I’m fine with that


That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment