Goodbye To
(#9)Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(19w)(6w at #1)
(#22)Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(13w)PK:16
(#25)Meghan Trainor-Whoops(9w)PK:20
(#23)Hayes Warner-Predator(4w)PK:23
(#21)Gracie Abrams-Risk(14w)PK:14
Last weeks #1:Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(1w at #1)
30.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray[Debut]
29.Kesha-Joyride[Debut]
28.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly[Debut]
27.Charli XCX/Billie Eilish-Guess(#27)
26.Shawn Mednes-Why Why Why(#24)
25.Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi(#29)
24.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#26)
23.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[Debut]
22.Khalid-Heatstroke(#30)
21.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#28)
20.Charli XCX-Apple(#20)
19.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#19)
18.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![Debut]
17.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#15)
16.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(#18)
Countdown Extra:Beabadobee-Beaches
15.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#17)
14.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(#16)
13.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(#11)
12.Charli XCX-360(#14)
11.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#10)
10.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#12)
9.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(#8)
8.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#13)
7.Teddy Swims-The Door(#3)
6.Enimen-Houdini(#6)
5.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#7)
4.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#4)
3.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(#5)(3w at #1)
2.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(#2)
Number #1 From This Week Last Year:Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer(3/6 w at #1)
1.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#1)(2w at #1)
Debuts
Wow a 5 singer collab, Coldplay is back with we pray, They all sound decent but this is super forgettable
Kesha is back after 4 years with joyride, This one is pretty groovy and Kesha sounds great
Benson Boone has his 2nd song on the countdown with somehow Sunday Bested this week, This song is pretty good
Sabrina Carpenter brings her 2nd song to the countdown with taste, Wow that song is great and she sounds great too
Making its way out of the abyss, Chappell Roan Hot to go, This one is great and same as good luck, babe
Biggest Jump:Khalid-Heatstroke[+8]
Biggest Drop:Teddy Swims-The Door[-4]
Hitbound
Maren Morris-push me over[5]
Myles Smith-Wait For You[Debut]
All Time Low-Dear Maria(Alts Version)[4]
KATSEYE-Touch[Debut]
Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[Debut]
Koe Wetzel/Jessie Murph-High Road[2]
Tinashe-Nasty[2]
Beabadobee-Beaches[4]
Jimin-Who[2]
Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly[3][Sunday Best]
Halsey-Lonely Is The Muse[3]
Henry Moodie-right person, wrong time[3]
Jessie Murph/Teddy Swims-Dirty[5]
Dasha-Didn’t I[8]
Katy Perry-Lifetimes[4]
Andy Grammer/Maddie & Tae-I Do[3]
Debuts
Myles Smith is here with wait for you this is great and Myles sounds good
KATSEYE is back with touch, pretty good song
And Addison Rae is here with dirt Pepsi good but forgettable
Exits
NONE!
Abyss
Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay
Moneybagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY
Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor-Slippin
THE KID LAROI-girls
Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon
David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait
Billie Eilish-LUNCH
Hayes Warner-Predator
Meghan Trainor-Whoops
Blurbs
Our exits were Espresso, MILLION DOLLAR BABY, Whoops, Predator, and Risk, Espresso had a great run, MILLION DOLLAR BABY could’ve reached the top 15, Whoops and Predator were great and deserved better, and Risk wasn’t that great
Yes! Why Why Why fell
Fine with heatstroke taking an +8 jump
Die with a smile doesn’t need to jump 7 spots
That’s all for now see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment