Saturday, August 3, 2024

Shaboozey [1] - Week of Aug 3, 2024


 



Goodbye To

(26)THE KID LAROI-girls(2w)PK:26

(27)Katy Perry-Woman’s World(2w)PK:27😢

(15)David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(9w)PK:11


Last week’s #1-Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso


30.Hayes Warner-Preadator[Debut]

29.Halsey-Lucky[Debut]

28.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(30)

27.Camila Cabello/Drake-HOT UPTOWN(29)

26.Crash Adams-Hotel Party(25)

25.Charli XCX-360(24)

24.Gracie Abrams-Risk(14)

23.Knox-Treadmill(28)

22.Meghan Trainor-Whoops[Re-Entry]

21.Myles Smith-Stargazing(23)

20.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(11)

19.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(17)

18.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(20)

17.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(21)

16.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(22)

Extra:Kesha-JOYRIDE

15.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(19)

14.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(18)

13.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(16)

12.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(12)

11.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(13)

10.Hozier-Too Sweet(2)(6w at #1)

9.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(1)😮(6w at #1)

8.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(8)

7.Enimen-Houdini(7)

6.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(5)

5.Teddy Swims-The Door(10)

4.Dua Lipa-Illusion(3)

3.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(4)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(9)

1.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(6)(1w at #1)



Biggest Jump:Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please[+7]

Biggest Drop:Gracie Abrams-Risk[-10]



Hitbound

Dasha-Didn’t I[4]

Charli XCX/Billie Eilish-Guess[Debut]

Joe Jonas-Work It Out[3]

Marren Morris-push me over[Debut]

Madison Beer-15 MINUTES[Debut]

MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[2]

Megan Thee Stailion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi[Debut]

Kesha-JOYRIDE[5]

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[3]

Charli XCX-Apple[3]

Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor-Slippin[3]

CYRIL-Stumblin In’[4]

Jessie Murph/Teddy Swims-Dirty[Debut]

Benson Boone-Death Wish Love[3]

LISA-Rockstar[6]

Role Model-Scumbag[2]



Exits

Alessia Cara-Dead Man[2]

Flowerovlove-Boys[3]

Post Malone/Luke Combs-Guy For That[1]

These songs were good


Abyss

Harry Styles-Daylight

Wallows-Calling After Me

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay

UPSHAL-Summer So Hot

Coldplay-Feelslikeimfallinginlove

Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!

Moneybagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY

Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon

Twenty One Pilots-The Craving

Katy Perry-Woman’s World

THE KID LAROI-girls

Katy Perry-Teenage Dream

Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer

Olivia Rodrigo-so american



Blurbs

Our exits were Woman’s World, girls, and I Don’t Wanna Wait, Woman’s world and girls were great and should come back to the countdown soon, And I Don’t Wanna Wait was a great song


Risk took a huge drop, this is starting to fade on me


Great to see whoops re entering


Too Sweet and Espresso both took huge drops out of the top 5


Great to see please please please at #2


And A Bar Song is #1 this is a bit unexpected but I am okay with that


That’s all for now, see you next week











No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts