Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [1] - Week of Sep 14, 2024


 



Hey guys, this was a good week, Lots of movement and a great new #1, Anyways let’s get to the only exit

(#29)Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor-Slippin(1w)PK:29


Last weeks #1:Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help


30.Halsey-Ego[Debut]

29.Charli XCX/Billie Eilish-Guess(#27)

28.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(#26)

27.Coldplay/Little Simz/Burna Boy/Eylanna/Tini-We Pray(#28)

26.Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi(#30)

25.Shawn Mendes-Why Why Why(#22)

24.Kesha-Joyride(#25)

23.Khalid-Heatstroke(#23)

22.Charli XCX-360(#11)

21.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#20)

20.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(#17)

19.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#24)

18.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#18)

17.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(#13)

16.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#14)

Countdown Extra:Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi

15.Charli XCX-Apple(#19)

14.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(#12)

13.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#21)

12.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#16)

11.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#15)

10.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#7)

9.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#8)

8.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(#10)

7.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#9)

6.Teddy Swims-The Door(#5)

5.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#4)

4.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(#3)(3w at #1)

3.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#6)

2.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Gad Some Help(#1)(4w at #1)

Last Years #1:Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(1/1 w at #1)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(#2)


Debuts

Wow, Halsey is back with ego, This is my favorite Halsey song, The rock is great and Halsey sounds great


Biggest Jump:Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[+8]

Biggest Drop:Charli XCX-360[-11]

Favorite Song Last Year:Paul Russell-Lil Boo Thang(#28)

Worst Song Last Year:Billie Eilish-What Was I Made For?(#24)

Recommendation For Hits 1:Zedd-Lucky


Hitbound

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[Debut]

Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[Debut]

Alex Warren-Troubled Waters[2]

Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[Debut]

Katy Perry-Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE[Debut]

Henry Moodie-right person, wrong time[5]

Meghan Trainor-Criminals[Debut]

Camila Cabello-GODSPEED[2]

Natalie Jane-Somebody To Someone(I Just Wanna Fall In Love)[Debut]

Mike Posner-Beautiful Day[Debut]

Knox-Invisible[Debut]

Tinashe-Nasty[4]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[Debut]

Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine[Debut]

Jimin-Who[4]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[3]


Debuts

Wow 10 debuts

Teddy Swims is here with bad dreams, This song is super mid, and Teddy Swims doesn’t sound good

Now for my 2nd favorite song on hitbound Tate McRae is back with it’s okay I’m okay, This is such a great song she sounds great

Weeknd is back with dancing in the flames, wow a good weeknd song, This is upbeat and weeknd sounds good

Katy Perry replaces herself with Docheii with I’m his he’s mine, This is such an amazing song they both sound great

Meghan Trainor is back with Criminals great and good song but not good as been like this and whoops

Natalie Jane is back with somebody to someone this is good but forgettable and she sounds decent

Mike Posner is back with beautiful day, This sounds the same as pretty slowly, again good and he sounds decent

Knox is back with invisible, this is a great song slow but he sounds great

Dasha is back with Bye Bye Bye this is good but it’s slow

Now, for the best debut every linkin park is back with the emptiness machine this is such a banger everything is amazing and his voice sounds extremely amazing


Exits

Jessie Murph/Bailey Zimmerman-Someone In This Room[1]

KATSEYE-Touch[2]

Andy Grammer/Maddie & Tae-I Do[4]

Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[2]

Katy Perry-Lifetimes[5]

Dasha-Didn’t I[9]

Beabadoobee-Beaches[5]

Jessie Murph/Koe Wetsel-High Road[3]

Good riddance to someone in the room, Touch, I Do, Beaches, and Lifetimes were great, Diet Pepsi, and High Road were good but forgettable, And Didn’t I grew on me a lot


Abyss

Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi

Moneybagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY

Olivia Rodrigo-so american

THE KID LAROI-girls

Billie Eilish-LUNCH

Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

Hayes Warner-Predator

Meghan Trainor-Whoops

Meghan Trainor/Paul Russell-Slippin

Eminem-Houdini


Blurbs

Only exit Slippin this was great and is in the abyss

Great to see HOT TO GO! take a +4 jump, And I Can Do It With A Broken Heart take a jump to #7, Guess fell this should jump

I decided Die With A Smile is terrible it is so slow and annoying

Austin is starting to get annoying

The Door and A Bar Song are super annoying, And the door is getting annoying as lose control

Wow, Please Please Please is #1 Great to see that

That’s all for now, see you next week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts