Saturday, September 21, 2024

Chappell Roan [1] - Week of Sep 21, 2024

 






Nothing to say let’s get to the exits

(#24)Kesha-Joyride(3w)PK:24

(#26)Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi(5w)PK:25

(#20)Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(18w)PK:7

(#29)Charli XCX/Billie Eilish-Guess(5w)PK:27 NOOO!


Last week’s #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(1w at #1)


30.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[Debut]

29.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[Debut]

28.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#19)

27.KATSEYE-Touch[Debut]

26.Khalid-Heatstroke(#23)

25.Halsey-Ego(#30)

24.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray(#27)

23.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[Debut]

22.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(#28)

21.Charli XCX-360(#22)

20.Shawn Mendes-Why Why Why(#25)

19.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(#17)

18.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#10)

17.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#18)

16.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#21)

Countdown Extra:Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE

15.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(#8)

14.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(#14)

13.Charli XCX-Apple(#15)

12.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#16)

11.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#13)

10.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#12)

9.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#9)

8.Teddy Swims-The Door(#6)

7.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#11)

6.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#7)

5.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(#4)(3w at #1)

4.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#3)

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(#1)(1w at #1)

2.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#2)(3w at #1)

Last Years #1:Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer(5/6 w at #1)

1.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#5)


Debuts

Weeknd is back with Dancing in the flames, This is a good weeknd song he sounds good

Addison Rae is here with Diet Pepsi this song is slow but good and she sounds decent

KATSEYE is here with touch, This is really great the beats and everyone sounds great

Tate McRae is back with it’s okay, I’m okay Wow this is my favorite song from her and everything sounds great


Biggest Jump:Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly[+6]

Biggest Drop:MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[-9]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tate McRae-greedy(#30)

Least Favorite Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#17)

Recommendation For Hits 1:Zedd-Lucky


Hitbound

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[2]

Alex Warren-Burning Down[Debut]

Tinashe-Nasty[5]

Ava Max-Spot A Fake[Debut]

FIFTY FIFTY-SOS[Debut]

Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine[2]

Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE[2]

Meghan Trainor-Criminals[2]

Henry Moodie-right person, wrong time[6]

Haiden Henderson-Sweat[Debut]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[4]

Jimin-Who[5]

Knox-Invisible[2]

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[2]

Camila Cabello-GODSPEED[3]

Natalie Jane-Somebody To Someone(I Just Wanna Fall In Love)[2]


Debuts

Alex Warren replaces himself with burning down not good as those but still good

Ava Max is back with Spot A Fake, Great Ava Max song she sounds great

Fifty Fifty is back with SOS, This is great but not great as Cupid

Haiden Henderson is back with Sweat he sounds decent, but this is forgettable


Exits

Alex Warren-Troubled Waters[2]

Mike Posner-Beautiful Day[1]

Nothing to say about them


Abyss

Olivia Rodrigo-so american

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay

Billie Eilish-LUNCH

THE KID LAROI-girls

Meghan Trainor-Whoops

Meghan Trainor/Paul Russell-Slippin

Hayes Warner-Predator

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi

Eminem-Houdini

Kesha-Joyride


Blurbs

The exits Joyride was great and in the abyss, the boy is mine had a great run, Mamushi should’ve lasted more than 5w, AND WHY WOULD GUESS LEAVE, THIS WAS AN AMAZING EDM SONG HITS 1, AND DESERVED BETTER Guess will be in the top of my best list this year

Come on WHY DID WHY WHY WHY JUMP UP FIVE SPOTS

Can The Door and A Bar Song leave please

And Good Luck, Babe is the new #1 song great to see it being #1

That’s all for now, see you next week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts