Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
(#8)Teddy Swims-The Door(23w)PK:3
(#19)Madison Beer-Make You Mine(25w)PK:13
(#14)Benson Boone-Slow It Down(21w)PK:8
(#20)Shawn Mendes-Why Why Why(6w)PK:20
Last weeks #1:Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(1w at #1)
30.Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi[Re-Entry]
29.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#29)
28.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us[Debut]
27.Meghan Trainor-Criminals[Debut]
26.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine[Debut]
25.KATSEYE-Touch(#27)
24.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#30)
23.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay(#23)
22.Khalid-Heatstroke(#26)
21.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#28)
20.Halsey-Ego(#25)
19.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz-Elyanna/Tini-We Pray(#24)
18.Charli XCX-Apple(#13)
17.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(#22)
16.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#17)
Countdown Extra:Dasha-Bye Bye Bye
15.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#16)
14.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#9)
13.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#10)
12.Charli XCX-360(#21)
11.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#12)
10.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#11)
9.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#18)
8.Dasha-Austin(Boot's Stop Workin)(#15)
7.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#7)
6.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#6)
5.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#4)
4.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(#5)(3w at #1)
3.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(#3)(1w at #1)
2.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#2)(3w at #1)
Last Years #1:Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer(6/6 w at #1)
1.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#1)(2w at #1)
Debuts
Mamushi is back on the countdown, Good to see that
Kendrick Lamar is back with Not Like Us weird but great and he sounds good
Meghan Trainor is back with Criminals great and good song but not as good as been like this and whoops
Now, for the best debut Linkin Park is back with The Emptiness Machine this is such a banger everything sounds amazing and his voice sounds extremely incredible
Biggest Jump:Tie between-Charli XCX-360, and Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It[+9]
Biggest Drop:Tie between-Charli XCX-Apple, and Gracie Abrams-Close To You[-5]
Favorite Song Last Year:Zara Larson/David Guetta/On My Love(#30)
Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#13)
Recommendation for Hits 1:Zedd-Lucky
Hitbound
Myles Smith-Wait For You[5]
Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action[Debut]
Knox-Invisible[3]
John Bellion-KID AGAIN[Debut]
Camila Cabello-GODSPEED[4]
Morgan Wallen/ERNEST-Cowgirls[Debut]
Henry Moodie-good old days[Debut]
Damiano David-SLIVERLINES[Debut]
Ava Max-Spot A Fake[2]
Alex Warren-Catch My Breath[Debut]
Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[3]
Natalie Jane-Somebody To Someone(I Just Wanna Fall In Love)[3]
Balu Brigada-So Cold[Debut]
Nightly-every part[Debut]
Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[3]
Alex Warren-Burning Down[2]
I’m going to review these when they get on the countdown
Exits
Tinashe-Nasty[5]
Fifty Fifty-SOS[1]
Katy Perry/Docheii-I,M HIS HE’S MINE[2]
Henry Moodie-right person, wrong time[6]
Haiden Henderson-sweat[1]
Jimin-Who[5]
Nasty was great, SOS was pretty good, I’m His He,s Mine and Who is in the abyss, sweat has grown on me, And good riddance to right person, wrong time it was getting annoying
Abyss
Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
Sabrina Carpenter-Sharpest Tool
Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club
Chappell Roan-Femininomenon
Olivia Rodrigo-so american
Jimin-Who
Katy Perry/Docheii-Im His He’s Mine
Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay
Meghan Trainor-Whoops
THE KID LAROI-girls
Hayes Warner-Predator
David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait
Eminem-Houdini
Kesha-Joyride
Benson Boone-Slow It Down
Blurbs
Exits Good Riddance to Why Why Why is getting a spot in my bottom 10 songs this year, The Door too it was almost annoying as Lose Control, Make You Mine and Slow It Down had great runs
Heatstroke, Lonely Road have faded on me
With Why Why Why gone, Die With A Smile is now my worst song on the countdown
Why did Austin jump up 7 stops, It is getting annoying
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment