Saturday, October 5, 2024

Chappell Roan [1] - Week of Oct 5, 2024


 



Hey guys, This was a weird week, a song left from the top 3 let’s get to the exits

(#3)Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(15w)(1w at #1) 😮😮

(#21)MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(7w)PK:19

(#26)Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine(1w)PK:26 REALLY!😡😡😡


Last weeks #1:Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(2w at #1)


30.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[Debut]

29.Meghan Trainor-Criminals(#27)

28.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us(#28)

27.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#29)

26.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE[Debut]

25.KATSEYE-Touch(#25)

24.Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba-Mamushi(#30)

23.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(#4)

22.Kesha-Joyride[Re-Entry]

21.Benson Boone-Pretty Slowly(#17)

20.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay(#23)

19.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#13)

18.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#24)

17.Charli XCX-Apple(#18)

16.Khalid-Heatstroke(#22)

Countdown Extra:Ava Max-Spot A Fake

15.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#14)

14.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz-Eylanna/Tini-We Pray(#19)

13.Halsey-Ego(#20)

12.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#15)

11.Charli XCX-360(#12)

10.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#16) REALLY😡😡

9.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(#9)

8.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#1)(2w at #1)

7.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#6)

6.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(#8)

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#10)

4.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#11)

3.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#5)

2.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#2)

Last Years #1 This Week:Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young(1/2 w at #1)

1.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#7)


Debuts

Jelly Roll replaces himself with I am not okay, this song faded on me a little, but way better than save me, And jelly roll sounds better

Katy Perry is back with docheii WTH I’m his he’s mine this grew on me a lot this past week and they both sound great

Joyride re-enters after getting a lot of airplay


Biggest Jump:Halsey-Ego, and Myles Smith-Stargazing[+7]

Biggest Drop:Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)[-19]

Favorite Song Last Year:Usher/Summer Walker/21 Savage-Good Good(#29)

Worst Song Last Year:Billie Eilish-What Was I Made For?(#9)

Recommendation For Hits 1:Zedd-Lucky


Hitbound

Damiano David/Labrinth-SILVERLINES[2]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[4]

Knox-Invisible[4]

Coldplay/Arya Starr-Good Feeling[Debut]

Lisa-Moonlit Floor[Debut]

Nightly-every part[2]

Ava Max-Spot A Fake[3]

Kylie Minouge-Lights Camera Action[2]

Henry Moodie-good old days[2]

Teddy Swims-Bad Dreams[4]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[2]

Jon Bellion-Kid Again[2]

Alex Warren-Burning Down[3]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[6]

Natelie Jane-Somebody To Someone(I Just Wanna Fall In Love)[4]

Morgan Wallen/ERNEST-Cowgirls[2]


Debuts

Coldplay is back after that forgettable song Feels Like I’m Falling In Love he is here with good feeling great song

Lisa is back with moonlit floor this is fine but good


Exits

Camila Cabello-GODSPEED[4]

Alex Warren-Catch My Breath[1]

These were both mid


Abyss

Chappell Roan-Red Wine Supernova

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

Chappell Roan-Fenomenion

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine

Hayes Warner-Predator

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

Eminem-Houdini


Blurbs

Exits Please please please somehow left from #3 now It ties the record with satellite for the highest dropout, Lonely road was good but forgettable and The Emptiness Machine should stay on there more than 1 week

Wow, A Bar Song taking a big fall surprised me this is getting annoying

Why would Austin rise hopefully this leaves

Really, Die With A Smile doesn’t need to rise

And Chappell Roan is the first artist to replace herself from the #1 spot since 2021

That’s all for now, see you next week


No comments:

Post a Comment