Saturday, October 26, 2024

Billie Eilish [1] - Week of Oct 26, 2024

 








Here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week

(#29)Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER(2w)PK:29

(#30)Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife(1w)PK:30


Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(1w at #1)


30.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[Debut]

29.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#26)

28.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE(#28)

27.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us(#27)

26.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT[Debut]

25.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine(#24)

24.KATSEYE-Touch(#25)

23.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Eylanna/Tini-We Pray(#16)

22.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay(#21)

21.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#22)

20.Meghan Trainor-Criminals(#23)

19.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(#20)

18.Kesha-JOYRIDE(#19)

17.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#14)

16.Charli XCX-Apple(#17)

Countdown Extra:Gigi Perez-Sailor Song

15.Khalid-Heatstroke(#18)

14.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay(#15)

13.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(#13)(2w at #1)

12.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#12)

11.Charli XCX-360(#11)

10.Halsey-Ego(#6)

9.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#7)

8.Dasha-Austin(#10)

7.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(#5)

6.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(#4)(3w at #1)

5.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#9)LEAVE THE TOP 5 Now

4.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#8)

3.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#3)(2w at #1)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#1)(1w at #1)

1.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#2)(1w at #1)


Top 5 Last Year

5.Olivia Rodrigo-bad idea right?(#5)

4.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young(#3)(2/2w at #1)

3.Fall Out Boy-We Didn’t Start The Fire(#6)

2.Docheii-What It Is(#2)

1.Tate McRae-greedy(#1)(2/11w at #1)


Debuts

Morgan Wallen is back with Love Somebody good but forgettable

Bruno Mars and Rose are here with apt this is so much better than die with a smile and they both sound great


Biggest Jump:Tie:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile, and Myles Smith-Stargazing[+4]

Biggest Drop:Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray[-7]

Favorite Song Last Year:Olivia Rodrigo-get him back!(#12)

Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#9)


Hitbound

Jason Derulo-Make Me Happy[Debut]

Halsey-Panic Attack[Debut]

Henry Moodie-good old days[5]

Lady Gaga-Disease[Debut]

Akon-Beautiful Day[Debut]

Lawerence-Whatcha Want[7]

Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[2]

JENNIE-Mantra[3]

Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[2]

Knox-Invisible[7]

Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[Debut]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[7]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[9]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[5]

Hayes Warner-ZIP[3]

Jelly Roll/Halsey-Take A Bow[3]

Debuts

Make Me Happy is good and he sounds good

Halsey is here with Panic Attack pretty good and Halsey sounds good

Lady Gaga is back with Disease her best song and she sounds amazing

Akon is back with Beautiful Day good but forgettable

Damiano David is back with Born with a broken heart this is better than SILVERLINES and he sounds great


Exits

Ava Max-Spot A Fake[5]

Kylie Minouge-Lights Camera Action[4]

David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[1]

They were all great and deserved better


Abyss

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

Chappell Roan-Femininomenon

Sabrina Caprenter-Bed Chem

The Neighbourhood-Sweater Weather

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

Taylor Swift-So High School

Alex Warren-Burning Down

THE KID LAROI-girls

Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait

Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife

Lisa-Moonlit Floor

Eminem-Houdini


Blurbs

Exits were Sympathy is a knife and WILDFLOWER. WILDFLOWER was good but slow and Sympathy is a knife was great and deserved better

Lonely Road is starting to get annoying

What! DIE WITH A SMILE IS IN THE TOP 5 THIS BETTER NOT HIT #1

Austin is so annoying it needs to leave

And our new #1 BIRDS OF A FEATHER do we need this at #1? I’m fine with it at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


Ranking Of The Countdown

0/5 Awful

30.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile

29.Dasha-Austin


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Khalid-Heatstroke

27.Gracie Abrams-Close To You

26.Billie Eilish-BIRDS IF A FEATHER

25.Myles Smith-Stargazing

24.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road


4/5 Good

23.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray

22.Alex Warren-Carry You Home

21.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody

20.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay

19.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi


5/5 Great

18.Mark Ambor-Belong Together

17.Charli XCX-Apple

16.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames

15.Kesha-JOYRIDE

14.Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us

13.KATSEYE-Touch

12.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe

11.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!

10.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

9.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help

8.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste

7.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT

6.Meghan Trainor-Criminals

5.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE

4.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay

3.Charli XCX-360

2.Halsey-Ego

1.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts