Saturday, November 2, 2024

Billie Eilish [2] - Week of Nov 2, 2024


















Here are the songs we are saying goodbye to this week

(#6)Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(24w)(3w at #1)

(#11)Charli XCX-360(19w)PK:11

(#13)Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(23w)(2w at #1)

(#19)Mark Ambor-Belong Together(18w)PK:10

(#27)Kendrick Lamar-Not Like Us(5w)PK:27


Last weeks #1:Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(1w at #1)


30.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody(#30)

29.David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[Debut]

28.Damiano David-Born Woth A Broken Heart[Debut]

27.Lady Gaga-Disease[Debut]

26.KATSEYSE-Touch(#24)

25.Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine(#25)

24.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS, HE’S MINE(#28)

23.Lisa-Moonlit Floor[Debut]

22.Taylor Swift-So High School[Debut]

21.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi(#29)

20.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT(#26)

19.Kesha-JOYRIDE(#18)

18.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(#21)

17.Tate McRae-It’s okay I’m okay(#22)

16.Khalid-Heatstroke(#15)

Countdown Extra:Henry Moodie-good old days

15.Meghan Trainor-Criminals(#20)

14.Dasha-Austin(#8)

13.Charli XCX-Apple(#16)

12.Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray(#23)

11.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(#9)

10.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay(#14)

9.Halsey-Ego(#10)

8.Alex Warren-Carry You Home(#12)

7.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames(#17)

6.Gracie Abrams-Close Yo You(#7)

5.Myles Smith-Stargazing(#4)

4.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!(#3)(2w at #1)

3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile(#5)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(#2)(1w at #1)

1.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(#1)(2w at #1)


Top 5 Last Year

5.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young(#4)(2/2 w at #1)

4.Olivia Rodrigo-bad idea, right?(#5)

3.Post Malone-Enough Is Enough(#8)

2.Docheii-What It Is(#2)

1.Tate McRae-greedy(3/11 w at #1)


Debuts

David Guetta is back with forever young this is a banger the drop is amazing and everyone sounds great

Born with a broken heart somehow didn’t get spins off of Hitbound and entered the countdown this is better than SILVERLINES and he sounds great

Lady Gaga is back with disease this is her best song and she sounds great

Lisa is here with moonlit floor Lisa sounds decent but this is super forgettable

Taylor swift is here with so high school this is a good song and she sounds great


Biggest Jump:Coldplay/Burna Boy/Little Simz/Elyanna/Tini-We Pray[+11]

Biggest Drop:Dasha-Austin[-6]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tyla-Water(#27)

Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#13)


Hitbound

Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[3]

JENNIE-Mantra[4]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[6]

Weeknd/Anitta-Sao Paulo[Debut]

Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy[2]

almost monday-can’t slow down[Debut]

Hayes Warner-ZIP[4]

Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[3]

Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day[2]

Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[Sunday Best]

Jessie Murph-Sip[Debut]

Henry Moodie-good old days[6]

Halsey-Panic Attack[2]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[10]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[8]

Lawerence-Whatcha Want[8]


Debuts

Anitta is here with São Paulo this is good and they both sound good

almost Monday is back to with can’t slow down forgettable song

STOP PICKING UP ON JESSIE MURPH, she’s back with sip she sounds terrible


Exits

Knox-Invisible[7]

Jelly Roll/Halsey-Take A Boy[3]

Invisible was great and deserved better, and take a bow grew on me


Abyss

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

Chappell Roan-Femininomeon

Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Alex Warren-Burning Down

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

SZA-Kill Bill

Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife


Blurbs

Exits were 360, I Had Some Help, Good Luck, Babe, Not Like Us, and Belong Together, I Had Some Help, and Good Luck, Babe all had good runs, Belong Together, 360 were great, and Not Like Us deserved better

Finally Austin is starting to drop

DIE WITH A SMILE BETTER NOT HIT #1

Why is birds of a feather #1 again it is getting annoying

That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts