Saturday, November 15, 2025

HUNTR/X [3] - Week of November 15, 2025

 











Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#25]JISOO/ZAYN-Eyes Closed[3w]PK:22

[#26]Audrey Hobert-Sue Me[20w]PK:14


Last weeks #1:HUNTR/X-Golden[2w at #1]


30.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][4w]PK:29

28.Sophia James-So Unfair[-4][3w]PK:24

27.Leon Thomas-MUTT[==][8w]PK:26

26.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+4][5w]PK:25

25.Charlie Puth-Changes[Debut][1w]PK:25

24.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-3][7w]PK:18

23.Laufey-Lover Girl[+5][4w]PK:23

22.AJR-The Big Goodbye[-4][8w]PK:17

21.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[+2][7w]PK:18

20.sombr-12 to 12[==][2w]PK:20

19.Doja Cat-Jealous Type[-2][12w]PK:16

18.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+4][5w]PK:18

17.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+2][3w]PK:17

16.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[==][5w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Jonas Brothers-Backwards

15.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-4][15w]PK:11

14.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[==][7w]PK:14

13.Sabrina Carpenter-Manchild[+2][23w][2w at #1]

12.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[-5][29w]PK:3

11.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[+2][9w]PK:11

10.sombr-undressed[-7][27w][8w at #1]

9.Chappell Roan-The Subway[-3][15w]PK:6

8.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+1][5w]PK:8

7.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+5][15w]PK:7

6.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[+2][10w]PK:6

5.Ed Sheeran-Camera[==][9w]PK:5

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[==][11w][3w at #1]

3.sombr-back to friends[+7][17w]PK:3

2.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][6w]PK:2

1.HUNTR/X-Golden[==][17w][3w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]

4.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==][0/4 w at #1]

3.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![==][2/2 w at #1]

2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-1][3/3 w at #1]

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[+1][2/5 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[29w]

2.sombr-undressed[27w]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Manchild[23w]

4.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[17w]

5.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KATSEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[15w]


Debuts

Jessie Murph is back with I’m Not There For You, this is very mid but it’s better than Blue Stripes which is likely going to be my #1 worst song this year, this is better and she sounds fine

Charlie Puth is back after 2 years with Changes, this is catchy and he sounds great


Biggest Jump:sombr-back to friends[+7]

Biggest Drop:sombr-undressed[-7]

Favorite Song Last Year:David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young[#11]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#4]


Hitbound

Alessi Rose-Get Around[2]

Charli XCX-Chains Of Love[Debut]

Camryn Quinnlan-ex box[4]

5 Seconds Of Summer-Everyone’s A Star[Debut]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Way I Love[Debut]

Tyler The, Creator-Sugar On My Tongue[7]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[Debut]

Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[Debut]

In Color-Headlights[4]

Jonas Brothers-Backwards[4]

Lewis Capaldi-The Day That I Die[Debut]

Selena Gomez-In The Dark[4]

SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[6]

Katy Perry-bandaids[2]

Take Impala-Dracula[2]

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man[4]


Debuts

Charli XCX is back with Chains Of Love, this is mid she sounds fine

5 Seconds Of Summer released their album Everyone’s A Star, and here is the same title as that, this is very catchy and they sound great

MAX and Andy Grammer are back with The Way I Love, this is catchy and they sound great

Jessie Murph is here with I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose, this is mid and she sounds fine

Meghan Trainor is back with Still Don’t Care, this is catchy and she sounds great

Lewis Capaldi released his new album Survive, and here he is with The Day That I Die, this is mid and he sounds fine


Exits

5 Seconds Of Sunmer-Telephone Busy[3]

Hillary Duff-Mature[1]

Maisie Peters-Audrey Hepburn[5]

mgk-home bittersweet home[3]

Lewis Capaldi-Almost[3]

Telephone Busy, Mature, and home bittersweet home deserved better, Audrey Hepburn and Almost were very mid


Abyss

4 Non Blondes-What’s Up?

Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

Demi Lovato-Let You Go

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

Louis Tomlinson-Lemonade

Thomas Day-she got a thing about her

Russell Dickerson-Happen To Me

Zara Larsson-Crush

Disco Lines/Tinashe-No Broke Boys

Saja Boys-Soda Pop

Saja Boys-Your Idol

HUNTR/X-How It’s Done


Blurbs

Exits were EYES CLOSED, and Sue Me, EYES CLOSED was super mid, Sue Me was great but old

Fine with Lover Girl taking a big jump

Vodka Cranberry didn’t need to jump into the top 10

Fine with back to friends take a big jump to the top 3

Great to see Golden at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

29.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

28.Leon Thomas-MUTT

27.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

26.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

25.sombr-undressed

24.sombr-back to friends 

23.Ed Sheeran-Camera

22.Kehlani-Folded

21.Madison Beer-bittersweet

20.Maroon 5/Lil Wayne-Love Is Like

19.KATSEYE-Gabriela 

18.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

17.Sabrina Carpenter-Manchild

16.Doja Cat-Jealous Type

15.Taylor Swift-Opliate

14.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

13.AJR-The Big Goodbye

12.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

11.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

10.Benson Boone-Mystical Magical

9.Charlie Puth-Changes

8.Chappell Roan-The Subway

7.HUNTR/X-Golden

6.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

5.Sophia James-So Unfair

4.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

3.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance

2.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts