Saturday, November 22, 2025

HUNTR/X [4] - Week of November 22, 2025

 









Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#12]Benson Boone-Mystical Magical[29w]PK:3

[#13]Sabrina Carpenter-Manchild[23w][2w at #1]


Last weeks #1:HUNTR/X-Golden[3w at #1]

30.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][5w]PK:29

28.Charlie Puth-Changes[-3][2w]PK:25

27.Laufey-Lover Girl[-4][5w]PK:23

26.Leon Thomas-MUTT[+1][9w]PK:26

25.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You[+5][2w]PK:25

24.Sophia James-So Unfair[+4][4w]PK:24

23.Disco Lines/Tinashe-No Broke Boys[Re-Entry][3w]PK:23

22.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[+2][8w]PK:18

21.sombr-12 to 12[-1][3w]PK:20

20.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+6][6w]PK:20

19.AJR-The Big Goodbye[+3][9w]PK:17

18.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[+3][8w]PK:18

17.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+1][6w]PK:17

16.Doja Cat-Jealous Type[+3][13w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Charli XCX-Chains of love

15.sombr-undressed[-5][28w][8w at #1]

14.Chappell Roan-The Subway[-5][16w]PK:6

13.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+3][6w]PK:13

12.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[-6][11w]PK:6

11.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[+3][8w]PK:11

10.KATSEYE-Gabriela[+5][16w]PK:10

9.Ed Sheeran-Camera[-4][10w]PK:5

8.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+9][4w]PK:8

7.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[==][16w]PK:7

6.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+2][6w]PK:6

5.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[+6][10w]PK:5

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[==][12w][3w at #1]

3.sombr-back to friends[==][18w]PK:3

2.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][7w]PK:2

1.HUNTR/X-Golden[==][18w][4w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![-2][2/2 w at #1]

4.Myles Smith-Stargazing[+1]

3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+1][0/4 w at #1]

2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[==][3/3 w at #1]

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[==][3/5 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-undressed[28w]

2.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[18w]

3.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KASTEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[16w]

4.Doja Cat-Jealous Type[13w]

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[12w]


Debuts

Meghan Trainor is back with Still Don’t Care, this is catchy and she sounds great

Great to see No Broke Boys re-enter


Biggest Jump:RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+9]

Biggest Drop:Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance[-6]

Favorite Song Last Year:Tate McRae-2 hands[#29]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#3]


Hitbound

Tame Impala-Dracula[3]

LTate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[Debut]

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love[2]

Olivia Dean-So Easy [To Fall In Love][Debut]

5 Seconds Of Summer-Everyone’s A Star[2]

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man[5]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[3]

Jessie Murph-I Stay I Leave I Love I Lose[2]

Katy Perry-bandaids[3]

Kevin Jonas-Changing[Debut]

In Color-Headlights[5]

Tyler, The Creator-Sugar On My Tongue[8]

SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[7]

The Kid LAROI-A PERFECT WORLD[Debut]

Charli XCX-Chains of love[2]

Lewis Capaldi-The Day That I Die[2]


Debuts

Tate McRae released her new album So Close To What[Deluxe Edition] and here she is with NOBODY’S GIRL, this is better then TIT FOR TAT, but still mid

Olivia Dean is here with So Easy [To Fall In Love], this is mid but she sounds fine

Kevin Jonas from the Jonas Brothers is back with Changing, this is mid and he sounds good

The Kid LAROI is back with A PERFECT WORLD, this is mid and he sounds fine


Exits

Camryn Quinnlan-ex box[4]

Jonas Brothers-Backwards[4]

Selena Gomez-In The Dark[4]

ex box, and In The Dark were great, and Backwards was mid


Abyss

JISOO/ZAYN-Eyes Closed

Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

Louis Tomlinson-Lemonade

Zara Larsson-Crush

Saja Boys-Soda Pop

Saja Boys-Your Idol

HUNTR/X-How It’s Done


Blurbs

Exits were Mystical Magical, and Manchild, these had good runs

Great to see Gone, Gone, Hone in the top 15

Great to see WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! take a big jump

Fine with Man I Need in the top 5

Great to see Golden at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

29.Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

28.Leon Thomas-MUTT

27.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

26.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

25.sombr-undressed

24.sombr-back to friends 

23.Ed Sheeran-Camera

22.Kehlani-Folded

21.Madison Beer-bittersweet

20.Maroon 5/Lil Wayne-Love Is Like

19.KATSEYE-Gabriela 

18.sombr-12 to 12


5/5 Great

17.Doja Cat-Jealous Type

16.Taylor Swift-Opliate

15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

14.AJR-The Big Goodbye

13.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

12.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

11.Charlie Puth-Changes

10.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

9.Chappell Roan-The Subway

8.HUNTR/X-Golden

7.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

6.Sophia James-So Unfair

5.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

4.Lady Gaga-The Dead Dance

3.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

2.Disco Lines/Tinashe-No Broke Boys

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts