Goodbye To
(17)Artemas-I like the way you kiss me(3w)PK:17
(27)d4vd-Feel It(2w)PK:27
Last weeks #1:Hozier-Too Sweet
30.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY[Debut]
29.David Guetta/One Republic-I Don’t Wanna Wait[Debut]
28.Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-HE KNOWS(30)
27.Chainsmokers-No Shade At Pitti(26)
26.Doja Cat-OKLOSER(25)
25.Justin Timberlake-No Angels(28)
24.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(22)
23.Gracie Abrams-Risk(24)
22.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(29)
21.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(23)
20.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(18)
19.Bille Eilish-LUNCH(19)
18.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(8)
17.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(21)
16.Noah Kahan-Stick Season(14)
Extra:Twenty One Pilots-The Craving
15.SZA-Saturn(15)
14.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(20)
13.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(13)
12.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(12)
11.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It A Broken Heart(11)
10.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(16)
9.Dasha-Austin(9)
8.Teddy Swims-The Door(10)
7.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(7)
6.Djo-End Of Beginning(6)
5.Dua Lipa-Illusion(4)
4.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(5)
3.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(2)
2.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(3)
1.Hozier-Too Sweet(1)(4w at 1)
Last Years Top 5
5.Post Malone-Chemical(7)
4.Ed Sheeran-Eyes Closed(4)
3.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(2)(0/3 weeks at #1)
2.Taylor Swift-Karma(3)(0/4 weeks at #1)
1.Fall Out Boy-Love From The Other Side(1)(3/3 weeks at #1)
Biggest Jump:Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It[+7]
Biggest Drop:Benson Boone-Beautiful Things[-10]
Debuts
Tommy Richman Is here with Million Dollar Baby kinda slaps and Tommy sounds great
I Don’t Wamma Wait:The best countdown debut a really catchy song and everybody sounds great
Hitbound
Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[Debut]
Sawetiee-NANi[2]
Knox-Change Your Mind[7]
Charli XCX-360[3]
Eminem-Houdini[Debut]
Myles Smith-Stargazing[2]
Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfiend[6]
Dua Lipa-These Walls[5]
Alec Benjamin/Khaild-Ways To Go[4]
Tyla/Gunna/Skilibeng-Jump![3]
Charlie Puth-Hero[2]
Meghan Trainor/Nicey Nash-I Wanna Think Me[Debut]
Twenty One Pilots-The Craving[2]
Henry Moodie-drunk text[3]
Pink Pantheress-Turn It Up[Debut]
Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[3]
Exits
Forrest Frank/Conor Price-UP![4]
Stephen Sanchez-Baby Blue Bathing Suit[2]
These were are great
Abyss
Harry Styles-Daylight
RM-Come back to me
Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me
d4vd-Feel It
Bille Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER
Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human
Muni Long-Made For Me
I Don’t Wanna Blurb
We Lost I like the way you kiss me and Feel It, I like the way you kiss me was great and deserved better and Feel It was terrible so I’m glad it’s gone.
Nice To see miles on it taking the biggest jump
Stick Season is annoying and to old and is now the orange song
Beautiful Things took a shock fall it had a great run and I will never get tired of it
End Of Beginning is getting annoying
Yes Fortnight is at #4 hopefully this can get #1 soon
Too Sweet is still at #1 I will never get sick of that song to
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment