Saturday, June 29, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [2] - Week of June 29, 2024

 





Goodbye To

(29)Twenty One Pilots-The Craving(3w)PK:23

(16)Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(13w)PK:2

(22)Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(17w)PK:11



Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso


30.Coldplay-feelslikeimfallinginlove{Debut]

29.Meghan Trainor-Whoops(26)

28.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[Debut]

27.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(27)

26.Charli XCX-360(28)

25.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(20)

24.Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-KE KNOWS(25)

23.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(23)

22.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(24)

21.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(30)

20.Gracie Abrams-Risk(19)

19.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don't Wanna Wait(17)

18.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(18)

17.Mark Ambor-Belong Together[Debut]

16.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(15)

Extra:Post Malone/Blake Shelton-Pour Me A Drink

15.Teddy Swims-The Door(14)

14.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(21)

13.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(8)

12.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(12)

11.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(11)

10.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(13)

9.Dasha-Austin(9)

8.Djo-End Of Beginning(6)

7.Olivia Rodrigo-so american(10)

6.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(7)

5.Enimen-Houdini(5)

4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(2)

3.Dua Lipa-Illusion(3)

2.Hozier-Too Sweet(4)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(1)(2w at #1)




Last Years Top 5

5.Ed Sheeran-Eyes Closed(4)

4.Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(5)(0/1 w at #1)

3.Post Malone-Chemical(3)

2.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(0/3 w at #1)

1.Taylor Swift/Ice Spice-Karma(4/4 w at #1)



Biggest Jump:Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please[+9]

Biggest Drop:Tied between-Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It, and Benson Boone-Slow It Down[-5]


Hitbound

RAYE-Genesis pt. ii[Re-Entry][3]

Knox-Treadmill[Debut]

Isabel LaRosa-Favorite[3]

Ashe-Running Out Of Time[Debut]

Crash Adams-Hotel Party[Debut]

BIA/JID-LIGHTS OUT[2]

UPPSHAL-Summer So Hot[2]

LISA-Rockstar[Debut]

Gracie Abrams/Taylor Swift-us.[2]

Camila Cabello/Drake-HOT UPTOWN[Debut]

KATSEYE-Debut[Debut]

Henry Moodie-bad emotions[2]

THE KID LAROI-GIRLS[Debut]

Lawrence-Whatcha Want[2]

BIBI/Jackson Wang-Feeling Lucky[2]

Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[5]



Exits

Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[7]

Post Malone/Blake Shelton-Pour Me A Drink[1]

Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[9]

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[2]

Myles Smith-Stargazing[5]

Wallows-Calling After Me[5]

Henry Moodie-drunk text[6]

I Am Not Okay is in the abyss



Abyss

Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO

Harry Styles-Daylight

Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay

Black Eyed Peas/El Alfa/Becky G-TONIGHT

Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start

RM-Come back to me

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me

Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human

Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna-Popular

Katy Perry-Teenage Dream

Twenty One Pilots-The Craving



Blurbs

Our exits were obsessed, The  Craving, and Me Myself & Your Eyes, Me Myself & Your Eyes, and obsessed both had great runs, And The Craving was good but forgettable

Ooof, Miles On It took a huge fall


The Door is fading on me a bit


Great To see I Can Do It With A Broken Heart in the top 10


Thats all for now, see you next week









No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts