Saturday, June 8, 2024

Hozier [5] - Week of June 8, 2024




 



Goodbye To

(16)Noah Kahan-Stick Season(25w)PK:6

(27)Chainsmokers-No Shade At Pitti(2w)PK:26

(26)Doja Cat-OKLOSER(5w)PK:23



Last weeks #1:Hozier-Too Sweet


30.Enimen-Houdini[Debut]

29.Twenty One Pilots-The Craving[Debut]

28.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(30)

27.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[Debut]

26.Justin Timberlake-No Angels(25)

25.Camila Cabello/Lil Nas X-HE KNOWS(28)

24.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(29)

23.Beyonce/Miley Cyrus-II MOST WANTED(24)

22.Gracie Abrams-Risk(23)

21.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(22)

20.Benson Boone-Beautiful Things(18)

19.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(19)

18.Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes(12)

17.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(17)

16.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(20)

Extra:Halsey-The End

15.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(13)

14.SZA-Saturn(15)

13.Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)(7)

12.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(14)

11.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(11)

10.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(10)

9.Dasha-Austin(9)

8.Teddy Swims-The Door(8)

7.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(21)

6.Djo-End Of Beginning(6)

5.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(4)

4.Dua Lipa-Illusion(5)

3.Olivia Rodrigo-obsessed(3)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(2)

1.Hozier-Too Sweet(1)(5w at #1)


Last Years Top 5

5.Post Malone-Chemical(5)

4.Ed Sheeran-Eyes Closed(4)

3.Fall Out Boy-Love From The Other Side(1)(3/3 w at #1)

2.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(3)(0/3 w at #1)

1.Taylor Swift/Ice Spice-Karma(2)(1/4 w at #1)


Debuts

Eminem is back with Houdini a banger from Eminem and is a good song definitely going in my top 5 songs of the year


The Craving is here I don’t like 21 Pilots balled but I like this one and they all sound great


Billie Ellish brings his 2nd song on the countdown with BIRDS OF A FEATHER this has grown on me


Biggest Jump:Ariana Grande-the boy is mine[+14]

Biggest Drop:Ariana Grande-we can’t be friends(wait for your love)and Knox-Me Myself & Your Eyes[-6]


Hitbound

Tyla/Gunna/Skillibeng-Jump(4)

Halsey-The End[Debut]

Dua Lipa-These Walls(6)

Gracie Abrams-Close To You[Debut]

Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please[Debut]

Knox-Change Your Mind(8)

Meghan Trainor-Whoops[Debut]

RAYE-Genesis, pt. ii[Debut]

Wallows-Calling After Me[Re-Entry][3]

Saweeite-NANi[3]

Charli XCX-360[4]

Henry Moodie-drunk text[4]

Teddy Swims-Hammer To The Heart[5]

Myles Smith-Stargazing[3]

Lay Bankz-Tell Ur Girlfriend[7]

Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[2]


Exits

Alec Benjamin/Khaild-Ways To Go[4]

Charlie Puth-Hero[2]

Meghan Trainor/Nicey Nash-I Wanna Think Me[1]

PinkPantheress-Turn It Up[1]

Ways To Go was ok


Abyss

Olivia Rodrigo-so american

Billie Eilish-you should see me in a crown

Mark Ambor-Belong Together

Jelly Roll/Lainey Wilson-Save Me

RM-Come back to me

Katy Perry-Teenage Dream

d4vd-Feel It

Shinedown-A Symptom Of Being A Human

Muni Long-Made For Me



Guess who’s blurb

Our exits were Stock Season, No Shade At Pitti, and OKLOSER, Stick Season was super annoying and the rest deserved better


Nice to see I Don’t Wanna Wait take a 5 spot jump


Why is Saturn jumping?


That’s all for now, see you next week






No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts