No exits but a lot of movement
Exits
NONE!
Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso
30.Crash Adams-Hotel Party(30)
29.Charli XCX-360(24)
28.Knox-Treadmill(27)
27.Camila Cabello/Drake-HOT UPTOWN(29)
26.Meghan Trainor-Whoops(28)
25.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(23)
24.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(26)
23.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(25)
22.Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(8)
21.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(21)
20.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(18)
19.Gracie Abrams-Risk(19)
18.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(22)
17.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(12)
16.Enimen-Houdini(5)
Extra:THE KID LAROI-girls
15.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(16)
14.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(15)
13.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(20)
12.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(9)
11.Taylor Swift-I Can Do Ít With A Broken Heart(14)
10.Teddy Swims-The Door(13)
9.Olivia Rodrigo-so american(17)
8.Dasha-Austin(11)
7.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(6)
6.Djo-End Of Beginning(7)
5.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(10)
4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(4)
3.Dua Lipa-Illusion(3)
2.Hozier-Too Sweet(2)
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(1)(4w at #1)
Last Weeks Top 5
5.Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer(9)(0/6 weeks at #1)
4.Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(5)(0/1 weeks at #1)
3.Crash Adams-Give Me A Kiss(4)(0/3 weeks at #1)
2.Post Malone-Chemical(3)
1.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(1)(2/3 weeks at #1)
Biggest Jump:Olivia Rodrigo-so american[+8]Yesss!
Biggest Drop:Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight[-14]
Hitbound
Lisa-Rockstar[3]
Dasha-Didn’t I[Debut]
THE KID LAROI-girls[3]
Katy Perry-Woman’s World[Debut]
Gracie Abrams/Taylor Swift-us.[4]
KATSEYE-Debut[3]
Eminem/Jelly Roll-Somebody Save Me[Debut]
BOYS-flowerovlove[Debut]
Isabel LaRosa-Favorite[5]
Alex Warren-Cary You Home[2]
Henry Moodie-bad emotions[4]
Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[7]
CYRIL-Stumbling In’[Debut]
Kesha-JOYRIDE[2]
Lawerence-Whatcha Want[4]
BIBI/Jackson Wang-Feeling Lucky[4]
Exits
Moneybag Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY[1]
Ashe-Running Out Of Time[2]
Upshal-Summer So Hot[3]
RAYE-Genesis pt. ii[4]
BIA/JID-Lights Out[3]
Whiskey Whiskey is in the abyss
Abyss
Moneybagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY
Wallows-Calling After Me
Harry Styles-Daylight
Myles Smith-Stargazing
Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!
Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start
Black Eyed Peas/El Alfa/Becky G-TONIGHT
Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay
Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon
Coldplay-feelslikeimfallinginlove
Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer
Twenty One Pilots-The Craving
Weeknd/Playboi Carti/Madonna-Popular
Katy Perry-Teenage Dream
Blurbs
No exits this week
Fortnight took a huge drop
Can End Of Beginning leave please it’s very annoying
Great to see Good Luck, Babe In the top 5
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment