Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [5] - Week of July 20, 2024




 





Goodbye To

(6)Djo-End Of Beginning(18w)PK:5

(9)Olivia Rodrigo-so american(7w)PK:7😭😭😭

(22)Taylor Swift/Post Malone-Fortnight(12w)PK:4


Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpeneter-Espresso


30.Katy Perry-Woman’s World[Debut]

29.THE KID LAROI-girls[Debut]

28.Myles Smith-Stargazing[Debut]

27.Camila Cabello/Drake-HOT UPTOWN(27)

26.Meghan Trainor-Whoops(26)

25.Knox-Treadmill(28)

24.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(24)

23.Crash Adams-Hotel Party(30)

22.Charli XCX-360(29)

21.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(23)

20.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(7)

19.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(14)

18.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(18)

17.Gracie Abrams-Risk(19)

16.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(11)

Extra:Dasha-Didn’t I

15.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(21)LETS GO!

14.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(17)

13.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(25)

12.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(20)

11.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(13)

10.Sabrina Carpeneter-Please Please Please(15)

9.Teddy Swims-The Door(10)

8.Dasha-Austin(8)

7.Eninem-Houdini(16)

6.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(12)

5.Dua Lipa-Illusion(3)

4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(4)

3.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(5)

2.Hozier-Too Sweet(2)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(1)(5w at #1)


Last Weeks Top 5

5.Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer(5)(0/6 w at #1)

4.Dua Lipa-Dance The Night(4)(0/1 w at #1)

3.Post Malone-Chemical(2)

2.Crash Adams-Give Me A Kiss(3)(0/3 w at #1)

1.Jonas Brothers-Waffle House(1)(3/3 w at #1)


Debuts

Katy Perry is back with Woman’s World this is great


girls this is a little upbeat


Stargazing A little great but not bad


Biggest Jump:Mark Ambor-Belong Together[+12]

Biggest Drop:Billie Eilish-LUNCH[-13]


Hitbound

Kesha-JOYRIDE[3]

Joe Jonas-Work It Out[Debut]

CYRIL-Stumblin In’[2]

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry[Debut]

Benson Boone-Death Wish Love[Debut]

Eninem/Jelly Roll-Somebody Save Me[2]

Charli XCX-Apple[Debut]

Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor-Slippin[Debut]

Lawerence-Whatcha Want[5]

Hayes Warner-Predator[Debut]

Alessia Cara-Dead Man[Debut]

flowerolove-Boys[2]

Dasha-Didn’t I[2]

Lisa-Rockstar[4]

Isabel LaRosa-Favorite[6]

Katseye-Debut[4]


Exits

Gracie Abrams/Taylor Swift-us.[4]

Alex Warren-Carry You Home[2]

Henry Moodie-bad emotions[4]

Imagine Dragons-Nice To Meet You[7]

BIBI/Jackson Wang-Feeling Lucky[4]



Abyss

Alex Warren-Carry You Home

Wallows-Calling After Me

UPSHAL-Summer So Hot

MoneyBagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKEY

Michael Marcagi-Scared To Start

Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO

Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay

Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon

Black Eyed Peas/El Alfa/Becky G-Tonight

Coldplay-Feelslikeimfallinginlove

Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer

Olivia Rodrigo-so american

Twenty One Pilots-The Craving


Blurbs

Our exits were End Of Beginning, finally, so american, and Fortnight, Fortnight had a good run, so american was great and deserved more than 7w, and End Of Beginning was super overplayed so I’m glad it’s gone


Great to see Treadmill, Hotel Party, and 360 in the top 25

Great to see Belong Together in the top 15


Too Sweet is super annoying and needs to leave soon


That’s all for now, see you next week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts