Saturday, July 27, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [6] - Week of July 27, 2024


 




Goodbye To

(26)Meghan Trainor-Whoops(5w)PK:26



Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso


30.Alex Warren-Carry You Home[Debut]

29.Camila Cabello/Drake-HOT UPTOWN(27)

28.Knox-Treadmill(25)

27.Katy Perry-Woman’s World(30)

26.THE KID LAROI-girls(29)

25.Crash Adams-Hotel Party(23)

24.Charli XCX-360(22)

23.Myles Smith-Stargazing(28)

22.Gracie Abrams-Close To You(24)

21.Tommy Richman-MILLION DOLLAR BABY(21)

20.Billie Eilish-LUNCH(20)

19.Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It(15)

18.Madison Beer-Make You Mine(18)

17.Benson Boone-Slow It Down(19)

16.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart(16)

Extra:Joe Jonas-Work It Out

15.David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait(11)

14.Gracie Abrams-Risk(17)

13.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(14)

12.Mark Ambor-Belong Together(13)

11.Ariana Grande-the boy is mine(12)

10.Teddy Swims-The Door(9)

9.Sabrina Carpenter-Please Please Please(10)

8.Dasha-Austin(Boot’s Stop Workin)(8)

7.Eninem-Houdini(7)

6.Shaboozey-A Bar Song(Tipsy)(6)

5.Chappell Roan-Good Luck, Babe(3)

4.Post Malone/Morgan Wallen-I Had Some Help(4)

3.Dua Lipa-Illusion(5)

2.Hozier-Too Sweet(2)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Espresso(1)(6w at #1)


Debuts

Alex Warren is back with the carry you home nothing about this song but Alex Warren sounds greaT




Biggest Jump:Myles Smith-Stargazing[+5]

Biggest Drop:Marshmello/Kane Brown-Miles On It, and David Guetta/OneRepublic-I Don’t Wanna Wait[-4]


Hitbound

Benson Boone-Death Wish Love[2]

Halsey-Lucky[Debut]

LISA-Rockstar[5]

mgk/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[Debut]

Role Model-Scumbag[Debut]

Alessia Cara-Dead Man[2]

Hayes Warner-Predator[2]

KESHA-Joyride[4]

Joe Jonas-Work It Out[2]

Charli XCX-Apple[2]

Paul Russell/Meghan Trainor-Slippin[2]

CYRIL-Stumblin In'[3]

Dasha-Didn't I[3]

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I'm Sorry[2]

flowerolove-Boys[3]

Post Malone/Luke Combs-Guy For That[Debut]



Exits

Eninem/Jelly Roll-Somebody Save Me[2]

Lawerence-Whatcha Want[5]

Isabel LaRosa-Favorite[6]

Katseye-Debut[4]



Abyss

Harry Styles-Daylight

UPSHAL-Summer So Hot

Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO!

Moneybagg Yo/Morgan Wallen-WHISKEY WHISKE

Coldplay-Feelslikeimfallinginlove

Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack-2 The Moon

Twenty One Pilots-The Craving

Taylor Swift-Cruel Summer

Olivia Rodrigo-so american


Blurbs

The only exit was Whoops, Whoops was great and deserved more than 5w


Not a lot of movement


Great to see Woman's World jumping off it's debut


I guess that's all, see you next week












No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts