Saturday, January 10, 2026

Taylor Swift [5] - Week of January 10, 2026

 










No exits this week, again, so let’s get started


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-Opalite[2w at #1]


30.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][12w]PK:26

29.Tyla-CHANEL[-2][5w]PK:27

28.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+1][7w]PK:23

27.ROLE MODEL-Writings On The Wall[+1][4w]PK:24

26.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-3][15w]PK:18

25.Jonas Brothers-Backwards[+1][3w]PK:25

24.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[-6][8w]PK:18

23.AJR-The Big Goodbye[+1][14w]PK:17

22.Madison Beer-bittersweet[-6][13w]PK:16

21.Charlie Puth-Changes[-6][9w]PK:15

20.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[==][15w]PK:15

19.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[-6][13w]PK:9

18.Sophia James-So Unfair[+4][11w]PK:18

17.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[-10][15w]PK:7

16.Laufey-Lover Girl[+9][12w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:JYT-What U Want

15.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+2][5w]PK:15

14.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-2][23w]PK:10

13.sombr-12 to 12[-2][10w]PK:10

12.Chappell Roan-The Subway[+2][23w]PK:6

11.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+10][7w]PK:11

10.HUNTR/X-Golden[==][25w][4w at #1]

9.Ed Sheeran-Camera[==][17w]PK:5

8.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[==][19w][3w at #1]

7.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+12][13w]PK:7

6.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![-3][11w]PK:2

5.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[==][23w]PK:3

4.Taylor Swift-Opalite[-3][13w][2w at #1]

3.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[+3][17w]PK:3

2.sombr-back to friends[==][25w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[+3][14w][5w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+3][0/4 w at #1]

4.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[+1][3/3 w at #1]

3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[-1][4/4 w at #1]

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1][5/5 w at #1]

1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[+2][1/6 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs 

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[24w]

2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, KATSEYE-Gabriela, and Chappell Roan-The Subway[22w]

3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[18w]

4.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[16w]

5.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT, 5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK, and Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[14w]


Debuts

None!, Again


Biggest Jump:David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+12]

Biggest Drop:5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[-10]

Favorite Song Last Year:David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forevwr Young[#22]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#3]


Hitbound

Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][8]

Bruno Mars-I Just Might[Debut]

Freya Skye-silent treatment[6]

The Kid LAROI/Mithe-RATHER BE[Debut]

mgk-times of my life[2]

Sabrina Carpenter-Such A Funny Way[3]

KATSEYE-Internet Girl[2]

Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[8]

In Color-Lighter[4]

Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[2]

Alex Warren/Gigi Perez-Eternity[7]

JYT-What U Want[4]

Doechii/SZA-girl, get up[2]

NF-FEAR[4]

GIRLSET-Little Miss[4]

5 Seconds Of Summer-I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again[4]


Debuts

Bruno Mars is back with I Just Might, this is catchy and he sounds great

THE KID LAROI and Mithe are back with RATHER BE, this is very boring and they don’t sound that great


Exits

The Kid LAROI-BACK WHEN YOU WERE MINE[1]

Alessi Rose-Get Around[9]

BACK WHEN YOU WERE MINE was very mid, and Get Around was great


Abyss

Jessie Murph-I’m Not There For You

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love

Tame Impala-Dracula

MOLIY/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max

Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man

Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?


Blurbs

No exits, again

Die On This Hill didn’t need to jump a spot

Great to see So Unfair back in the top 20

Fine with Lover Girl taking a big jump

Fine with Changing taking a big jump

Great to see Gone Gone Gone taking a huge jump

Fine with Man I Need at #3

Taylor Swift replaced herself again at the #1 spot

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.sombr-back to friends

26.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

25.Ed Sheeran-Camera

24.Laufey-Lover Girl

23.ROLE MODEL-Writing’s On The Wall

22.Jonas Brothers-Backwards

21.Madison Beer-bittersweet

20.Kevin Jonas-Changing

19.KASTEYE-Gabriela

18.sombr-12 to 12

17.Olivia Dean-Man I Need


5/5 Great

16.Taylor Swift-Opliate

15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

14.AJR-The Big Goodbye

13.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

12.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

11.Charlie Puth-Changes

10.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

9.Chappell Roan-The Subway

8.HUNTR/X-Golden

7.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

6.Tyla-CHANEL

5.Sophia James-So Unfair

4.Alessi Rose-First Original Thought

3.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK

2.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

1.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts