Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
[#25]Jonas Brothers-Backwards[4w]PK:25
[#16]5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[16w]PK:7
[#12]Ed Sheeran-Camera[18w]PK:5
Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[6w at #1]
30.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][14w]PK:26
29.KATSEYE-Internet Girl[Debut][1w]PK:29
28.Kehlani-Folded[==][14w]PK:23
27.Tame Impala-Dracula[+2][2w]PK:27
26.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][Debut][1w]PK:26
25.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[+2][2w]PK:25
24.Tyla-CHANEL[+2][7w]PK:24
23.Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire[Re-Entry][2w]PK:23
22.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+2][9w]PK:22
21.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-1][17w]PK:18
20.AJR-The Big Goodbye[-1][16w]PK:17
19.Laufey-Lover Girl[-4][14w]PK:15
18.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[-16][25w]PK:2
17.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+5][15w]PK:16
16.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[-5][15w]PK:9
Countdown Extra:Hilary Duff-Roommates
15.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+8][10w]PK:15
14.Charlie Puth-Changes[+7][11w]PK:14
13.KATSEYE-Gabriela[==][25w]PK:10
12.Sophia James-So Unfair[+6][13w]PK:12
11.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+3][9w]PK:11
10.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[-2][21w][3w at #1]
9.sombr-12 to 12[==][12w]PK:9
8.HUNTR/X-Golden[+2][27w][4w at #1]
7.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+10][7w]PK:7
6.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[-3][19w]PK:3
5.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+2][15w]PK:5
4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND[+2][13w]PK:2
3.Taylor Swift-Opalite[+2][15w][2w at #1]
2.sombr-back to friends[==][27w]PK:2
1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][16w][7w at #1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[==][0/1 w at #1]
4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-1][0/1 w at #1]
3.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1][0/4 w at #1]
2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==][4/4 w at #1]
1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][3/6 w at #1]
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[27w]
2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, and KATSEYE-Gabriela[25w]
3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[22w]
4.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[19w]
5.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT, and 5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[17w]
Debuts
KATSEYE is back with Internet Girl, this is a banger and they sound great
Olivia Dean is here with So Easy[To Fall In Love], this is catchy but very forgettable
Sapphire re-entered after exiting off the countdown only lasting 1 week back in June
Biggest Jump:Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+10]
Biggest Drop:Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[-16]
Favorite Song Last Year:David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young[#26]
Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#2]
Hitbound
Sabrina Carpenter-Such A Funny Way[5]
Harry Styles-Aperture[Debut]
Doechii/SZA-girl, get up[4]
Louis Tomlinson-Imposter[Debut]
Megan Moroney-Wish I Didn’t[Debut]
The Kid LAROI/Lithe-RATHER BE[3]
PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson-Stateside[Debut]
Madison Beer-bad enough[2]
mgk-times of my life[4]
Hilary Duff-Roommates[2]
STELLA LEFTEY-Thinking ‘bout You[Debut]
Charli XCX-Wall Of Sound[2]
senses-tiptoeing[2]
Stephen Sanchez-SWEET LOVE[2]
NMIXX-Blue Valentine[Debut]
Charlie Puth-Beat Yourself Up[2]
Harry Styles is back after almost 3 years with Aperture, this is catchy and he sounds great
Louis Tomlinson is back with Imposter, this is a banger and he sounds great
Megan Moroney is back with Wish I Didn’t, this is catchy and she sounds great
Pink Pantheress and Zara Larsson are back with Stateside, this is catchy and they sound great
STELLA LEFTEY is back with Thinking ‘bout You, this is boring and she sounds fine
NMIXX is here with Blue Valentine, this is catchy and they sound great
Exits
NF-FEAR[5]
5 Seconds Of Summer-I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again[5]
JYT-What U Want[5]
Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[3]
GIRLSET-Little Miss[5]
These songs were fine
Abyss
Zara Larsson-Lush Life
Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun
ROLE MODEL-Writings On The Wall
t.A.T.u-All The Things She Said
Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami
Freya Skye-silent treatment
MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love
MOLIY/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max
Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man
Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?
Blurbs
Exits were Backwards, NOT OK, and Camera, Backwards was very mid, NOT OK was a banger, and Camera was getting old
Great to see I Just Might jump
Woah, Vodka Cranberry took a huge drop from #2 to #18
Great to see Still Don’t Care, Changes, So Unfair, and Mr Electric Blue take big jumps
Great to see Gone Gone Gone and WHERE IS MY HUSBAND! in the top 5
Great to see The Fate Of Ophelia at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment