Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
[#12]Chappell Roan-The Subway[23w]PK:6
[#20]Alessi Rose-First Original Thought[15w]PK:15
[#27]ROLE MODEL-Writings On The Wall[4w]PK:24
Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[5w at #1]
30.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][13w]PK:26
29.Tame Impala-Dracula[Debut][1w]PK:29
28.Kehlani-Folded[Re-Entry][13w]PK:23[???]
27.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[Debut][1w]PK:27
26.Tyla-CHANEL[+3][6w]PK:26
25.Jonas Brothers-Backwards[==][4w]PK:25
24.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+4][8w]PK:23
23.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[+1][9w]PK:18
22.Madison Beer-bittersweet[==][14w]PK:16
21.Charlie Puth-Changes[==][10w]PK:15
20.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[+6][16w]PK:18
19.AJR-The Big Goodbye[+4][15w]PK:17
18.Sophia James-So Unfair[==][12w]PK:18
17.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[-2][6w]PK:15
16.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[+1][16w]PK:7
Countdown Extra:mgk-times of my life
15.Laufey-Lover Girl[+1][13w]PK:15
14.Kevin Jonas-Changing[-3][8w]PK:11
13.KATSEYE-Gabriela[-1][24w]PK:10
12.Ed Sheeran-Camera[-3][18w]PK:5
11.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+8][14w]PK:9
10.HUNTR/X-Golden[==][26w][4w at #1]
9.sombr-12 to 12[+4][11w]PK:9
8.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[==][20w][3w at #1]
7.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[==][14w]PK:7
6.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![==][12w]PK:2
5.Taylor Swift-Opalite[-1][14w][2w at #1]
4.sombr-back to friends[-2][26w]PK:2
3.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[==][18w]PK:3
2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[+3][24w]PK:2
1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][15w][6w at #1]
Top 5 This Week Last Year
5.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[+2][0/1 w at #1]
4.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1][0/4 w at #1]
3.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[+6][0/1 w at #1]
2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+1][4/4 w at #1]
1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][2/6 w at #1]
Top 5 Oldest Songs
1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[26w]
2.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry, and KATSEYE-Gabriela[22w]
3.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[18w]
4.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[16w]
5.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT, and 5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK[14w]
Debuts
Tame Impala is back with Dracula, this is catchy and he sounds great
Why did Folded re-enter?, this is really old
Bruno Mars is back with I Just Might, this is a banger and he sounds great
Biggest Jump:Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+8]
Biggest Drop:Kevin Jonas-Changing, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[-3]
Favorite Song Last Year:David Guetta/Alphavillie/Ava Max-Forever Young[#21]
Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#2]
Debuts
NF-FEAR[5]
Madison Beer-bad enough[Debut]
5 Seconds Of Summer-I’m Scared I’ll Never Sleep Again[5]
Charlie Puth-Beat Yourself Up[Debut]
Stephen Sanchez-Sweet Love[Debut]
Doechii/SZA-girl, get up.[3]
Hillary Duff-roommates[Debut]
Charli XCX-Wall of Sound[Debut]
JYT-What U Want[5]
senses-tiptoeing[Debut]
Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[3]
GIRLSET-Little Miss[5]
mgk-times of my life[3]
KATSEYE-Internet Girl[3]
The Kid LAROI/Lithe-RATHER BE[2]
Sabrina Carpenter-Such A Funny Way[4]
Debuts
Madison Beer is here with bad enough, this is boring, and she dosen’t sound that great
Charlie Puth is here with Beat Yourself Up, this is a banger and he sounds great
Stephen Sanchez is back with Sweet Love, this is catchy and he sounds great
Hillary Duff is here with roommates, this is upbeat and she sounds great
Charli XCX is back with Wall Of Sound, this is weird as party 4 u, and she doesn’t sound that good
senses are here with tiptoeing, this is a banger and they sound great
Exits
Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][8]
Freya Skye-silent treatment[6]
Tate McRae-NOBODY’S GIRL[8]
In Color-Lighter[4]
Alex Warren/Gigi Perez-Eternity[7]
So Easy[To Fall In Love], and silent treatment are in the abyss, NOBODY’S GIRL was very mid, Lighter deserved better, and Eternity was on the countdown, then left and got on Hitbound again with the remix
Abyss
t.A.T.u-All The Things She Said
Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami
Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]
Freya Skye-silent treatment
MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love
Moily/Silent Addy/Skillibeng/Shenseea-Shake It To The Max
Jackson Wang-Made Me A Man
Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?
Blurbs
Exits were The Subway, First Original Thought, and Writings On The Wall, The Subway had a good run but didn’t make it to the top 5, First Original Thought was great, and Writings On The Wall was very mid
Die On This Hill didn’t need to jump
TIT FOR TAT didn’t really need to jump that high
Great to see The Big Goodbye back in the top 20
Fine with Lover Girl in the top 15
Great to see Bloodline take a big jump
Fine with 12 to 12 in the top 10
Vodka Cranberry doesn’t need to be at #2
Great to see The Fate Of Ophelia at #1
That’s all for now, see you next week
0/5 Awful
30.Justin Bieber-YUKON
29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill
1/5 Bad
None!
2/5 Mediocre
None!
3/5 Decent
28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry
27.Kehlani-Folded
26.sombr-back to friends
25.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT
4/5 Good
24.Ed Sheeran-Camera
23.Laufey-Lover Girl
22.Jonas Brothers-Backwards
21.Madison Beer-bittersweet
20.Kevin Jonas-Changing
19.KASTEYE-Gabriela
18.sombr-12 to 12
17.Olivia Dean-Man I Need
5/5 Great
16.Taylor Swift-Opliate
15.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia
14.AJR-The Big Goodbye
13.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears
12.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!
11.Charlie Puth-Changes
10.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care
9.HUNTR/X-Golden
8.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline
7.Tyla-CHANEL
6.Sophia James-So Unfair
5.5 Seconds Of Summer-NOT OK
4.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue
3.Tame Impala-Dracula
2.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone
1.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

No comments:
Post a Comment