Saturday, February 21, 2026

Taylor Swift [4] - Week of February 21, 2026

 












Why is Taylor Swift #1 again? Let Bruno Mars go #1

Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#12]Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[13w]PK:12

[#13]Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire[5w]PK:13


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-Opalite[3w at #1]


30.Zara Larsson/Pink Pantheress-Stateside[-2][2w]PK:28

29.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][18w]PK:26

28.Hilary Duff-Roommates[Debut][1w]PK:28

27.Tyla-CHANEL[-1][11w]PK:22

26.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[Debut][1w]PK:26

25.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[-3][3w]PK:22

24.Kehlani-Folded[-4][18w]PK:20

23.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[+2][3w]PK:23

22.KATSEYE-Internet Girl[+2][5w]PK:22

21.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[+9][2w]PK:21

20.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[-3][21w]PK:17

19.Tame Impala-Dracula[+2][6w]PK:19

18.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[-2][13w]PK:16

17.sombr-Homewrecker[+10][2w]PK:17

16.Freya Skye-silent treatment[+3][4w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Tiffany Stringer-Bullet

15.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[+8][3w]PK:15

14.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+4][5w]PK:14

13.Harry Styles-Aperture[+2][4w]PK:13

12.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+2][19w]PK:11

11.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[-1][19w]PK:9

10.HUNTR/X-Golden[-3][31w][4w at #1]

9.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[-1][19w]PK:5

8.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[+3][3w]PK:8

7.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[-1][11w]PK:6

6.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[+3][23w]PK:3

5.sombr-12 to 12[==][16w]PK:4

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[-1][20w][9w at #1]

3.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![+1][17w]PK:2

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[==][6w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-Opalite[==][19w][4w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[+1][0/1 w at #1]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[==][0/1 w at #1]

3.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[-2][6/6 w at #1]

2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+1][4/4 w at #1]

1.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1][1/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.HUNTR/X-Golden[31w]

2.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[23w]

3.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[21w]

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[20w]

5.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline, Madison Beer-bittersweet, David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[19w]


Hilary Duff is back with Roommates, this sounds like Anti Hero, she sounds great

Myles Smith and Niall Horan are back with Drive Safe, this is a little boring and mid and they sound fine


Biggest Jump:sombr-Homewrecker[+10]

Biggest Drop:Kehlani-Folded[-4]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[#9]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#2]


Hitbound

Holly Humberstone-To Love Somebody[3]

Charli XCX-Dying For You[Debut]

Meghan Trainor-Get In Girl[2]

Kygo/Khalid/Gryffin-Save My Love[Debut]

Twenty One Pilots-Drag Path[Debut]

STELLA LEFEY-Thinking ‘bout You[5]

Mckayla Twiggs-What A Girl Wants[Debut]

SIENNA SPIRO-You Stole The Show[6]

ZAYN-Die For Me[3]

Tiffany Stringer-Bullet[2]

flowerovlove-Casual Lady[Debut]

Bebe Rexha-I Like You Better Than Me[2]

Knox-Go For Broke[2]

Maisie Peters-My Regards[3]

HUNTR/X-How It’s Done[Debut]

Bella Kay-iloveitiloveitiloveit[2]


Debuts

Charli XCX is back with Dying For You, this is more upbeat then Chains Of Love and Wall Of Sound but still very mid

Kygo, Khalid, and Gryffin are back with Save My Love, this is an EDM banger and they all sound great

Twenty One Pilots are back with Drag Path, this is mid and they sound fine

McKayla Twiggs is here with What A Girl Want- You know what, I’m tired not gonna do it today


Exits

Paul Russell-High Maintenance[3]

Jordi-Over Love[3]

Forrest Frank-THANKFUL[1]

Ice Spice-Big Guy[3]

Joji-Hotel California[2]

THANKFUL and Hotel California were mid, the rest were great, Big Guy is in the abyss


Abyss

Doja Cat-Gorgeous

Louis Tomlinson-Imposter

Ice Spice-Bug Guy

Megan Moroney-Wish I Didn’t

Bad Bunny-DtMF

Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes

Zara Larsson-Lush Life

Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love


Blurbs

Exits were Still Don’t Care and Sapphire, Still Don’t Care was great, and Sapphire was mid

Can YUKON just leave?

Fine with Choosin’ Texas and Homewrecker taking big jumps

Great to see Dracula in the top 20

Did Gut Punch really need to take a big jump?

Fine with So Easy [To Fall In Love] in the top 15

Great to see When Did You Get Hot? In the top 10

Why is Taylor Swift #1 for a 13th week in a row? Bruno Mars just needs to go #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch

27.Kehlani-Folded

26.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT

25.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide



4/5 Good

24.Madison Beer-bittersweet

23.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

22.sombr-12 to 12

21.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]

20.Olivia Dean-Man I Need

19.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe

18.sombr-Homewrecker


5/5 Great

17.Taylor Swift-Opliate

16.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

15.Freya Skye-silent treatment

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

13.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

12.HUNTR/X-Golden

11.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

10.Tyla-CHANEL

9.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

8.Tame Impala-Dracula

7.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

6.PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson-Stadeside

5.Hilary Duff-Roommates

4.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun

3.Harry Styles-Aperture

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

1.KATSEYE-Internet Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts