Saturday, February 28, 2026

Bruno Mars [1] - Week of February 28, 2026

 










Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#10]HUNTR/X-Golden[31w][4w at #1]

[#6]Olivia Dean-Man I Need[23w]PK:3

[#22]KATSEYE-Internet Girl[5w]PK:22

[#29]Justin Bieber-YUKON[18w]PK:26 FINALLY!


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-Opalite[4w at #1]


30.Kygo/Gryffin/Khalid-Save My Life[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami[Debut][1w]PK:29

28.Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes[Debut][1w]PK:28

27.Zara Larsson/PinkPanteress-Stateside[+3][3w]PK:27

26.Bad Bunny-DtMF[Debut][1w]PK:26[???]

25.Tyla-CHANEL[+2][12w]PK:22

24.Hilary Duff-Roommates[+4][2w]PK:24

23.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[+2][4w]PK:22

22.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[+4][2w]PK:22

21.Kehlani-Folded[+3][19w]PK:20

20.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[+3][4w]PK:20

19.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[+1][22w]PK:17

18.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[+3][3w]PK:18

17.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+1][14w]PK:16

16.Tame Impala-Dracula[+3][7w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Knox-Go For Broke

15.sombr-Homewrecker[+2][3w]PK:15

14.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[+1][4w]PK:14

13.Freya Skye-silent treatment[+3][5w]PK:13

12.Harry Styles-Aperture[+1][5w]PK:12

11.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+1][20w]PK:11

10.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+1][20w]PK:9

9.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+5][6w]PK:9

8.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[+1][20w]PK:5

7.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[+1][4w]PK:7

6.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+1][12w]PK:6

5.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[-1][21w][9w at #1]

4.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![-1][18w]PK:2

3.sombr-12 to 12[+2][17w]PK:3

2.Taylor Swift-Opalite[-1][20w][4w at #1]

1.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[+1][7w][1w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[-1][0/1 w at #1]

4.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[+1][0/1 w at #1]

3.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][6/6 w at #1]

2.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==][4/4 w at #1]

1.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[==][2/4 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[22w]

2.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[21w]

3.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline, Madison Beer-bittersweet, David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[20w]

4.Kehlani-Folded[19w]

5.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![18w]


Debuts 

Kygo, Gryffin, and Khalid are back with Save My Love, this is a banger and they sound great

Pitbull and Lil Jon are back with I Love Miami, a song that was from 2020, from the movie Bad Boys For Life, this is catchy and they sound great

Olivia Dean is here with A Couple Minutes, Yeah! This is very boring and Olivia Dean does not sound that great, hopefully it doesn’t do well

Bad Bunny is back with DtMF, what’s this? This song is Spanish and terrible and he sounds terrible, hopefully this drops out next week


Biggest Jump:Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][+5]

Biggest Drop:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia, RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[-1]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[#9]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#2]


Hitbound

McKayla Twiggs-What A Girl Wants[2]

Alex Warren-FEVER DREAM[Debut]

Bebe Rexha-I Like You Better Than Me[3]

NF-FEAR[6][Re-Entry]

Bruno Mars-Risk It All[Debut]

Tiffany Stringer-Bullet[3]

RAYE-Nightingale Lane.[Debut]

Charli XCX-Dying For You[2]

flowerovlove-Casual Lady[2]

Dominic Fike-Babydoll[Debut]

Laufey-How I Get[Debut]

Twenty One Pilots-Drag Path[2]

BLACKPINK-GO[Debut]

Bella Kay-iloveitiloveitiloveit[3]

Knox-Go For Broke[3]

Holly Humberstone-To Love Somebody [4]


Debuts

Too late for debuts!


Exits

Meghan Trainor-Get In Girl[2]

STELLA LEFEY-Thinkin ‘bout You[5]

SIENNA SPIRO-You Stole The Show[6]

ZAYN-Die For Me[3]

Maisie Peters-My Regards[3]

HUNTR/X-How It’s Done[1]

Get In Girl was great, Thinkin ‘bout You, Die For Me, and My Regards were very mid, How Its Done spent 18 weeks in the abyss, spent 1 week in Hitbound then left, and good riddance to You Stole The Show, this was very boring


Abyss

Jason Derulo-Sexy For Me

Doja Cat-Gorgeous

Louis Tomlinson-Imposter

Ice Spice-Big Guy

Meghan Moroney-Wish I Didn’t

Zara Larsson-Lush Life

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love


Blurbs

Exits were Golden, Man I Need, Internet Girl, and YUKON, Golden was great but getting old, Man I Need was good but starting to get old too, Internet Girl deserved better, and FINALLY! Good riddance to YUKON, it was very boring and one of my worst songs last year and stayed in the bottom 5 its whole entire run

Lots of songs jumped this week

The biggest drop this week was just -1 made by 3 songs, a new record for the lowest biggest drop ever recorded in countdown history, surpassing -2 from other various songs

Fine with 12 to 12 at #3

Finally! I Just Might is #1, Ending Taylor Swift’s streak of 13 weeks at #1

That’s all for now, see you next week


0/5 Awful

30.Bad Bunny-DtMF

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

28.Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes


3/5 Decent

27.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT

26.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch

25.Kehlani-Folded

24.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide



4/5 Good

23.Madison Beer-bittersweet

22.Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

21.sombr-12 to 12

20.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]

19.Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe

18.sombr-Homewrecker


5/5 Great

17.Taylor Swift-Opliate

16.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

15.Freya Skye-silent treatment

14.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

13.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

12.Tyla-CHANEL

11.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

10.Tame Impala-Dracula

9.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

8.PinkPanthress/Zara Larsson-Stadeside

7.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?

6.Hilary Duff-Roommates

5.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun

4.Harry Styles-Aperture

3.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

2.Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami

1.Kygo/Gryffin/Khalid-Save My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts